Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis (3051 Views)

FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by DejiPlug(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
By Idowu Bankole

Ex-Beauty Queen, Precious Chikwendu has revealed how she battled strange and rare skin disease, which became a major source of worry for those around her, lately.

She might not survive it- Dermatologists, Experts say
https://www.nairaland.com/6848887/hiv-cancer-nigerians-mock-ffk

The ex-wife of a former aviation minister, FFK, revealed via a series of posts on her social media page, the state of her illness which she claimed, in a reaction to a comment, that “my tea was poisoned by a jealous friend, who later confessed, while in school”.

Precious wrote, “Having to deal with sensitive skin has been one disadvantage of being Snowhite. Aside from a strange allergy that had arisen from a change in weather, water environment, I noticed a strange allergy that had common symptoms with psoriasis or endemic eczema in January this year. It appeared like rashes and latter metamorphoses into huge boils spreading to other parts in a blink.”

According to Precious, “Herbs and medications from all corners of the world have been used; while it helped at some point, the strange ailment has continued to spread across to other parts.”
“ This became a source of worry as my glasses skin was under attack,” she wrote.

Meanwhile, reactions have been trailing her posts, with a dermatologist, Akin Shinaile, claiming that the ailment is skin cancer and the ex-beauty queen may really not survive it.
While some fans expressed happiness that she has been able to fight the strange disease others expressed fear and worries over what may likely become of her eventually, after she had revealed that ” after applying herbs and medication at some point, the strange ailment has continued to spread across to other parts” even when it first appeared that they helped in containing it.

Also checkout most beautiful cake ever baked
https://www.nairaland.com/6848397/checkout-most-beautiful-cake-ever

But allaying fears of any danger, Precious, reacting to a comment by her fans confirmed the skin disease, which some dermatologists claimed has no cure but she has done well to contain it through drinking lots of water and watching what she eats.
“This is not psoriasis as I had several biopsies done in years. They’ve called it 4 different names with no cure but everyone says one thing in common — it is an allergy and it could’ve been triggered by some antibiotics, water, weather and environment. I drink lots of water and take vitamins to boost my immune system” she wrote.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/rashes-boils-fani-kayodes-ex-wife-precious-chikwendu-battles-rare-skin-disease-photos/

1 Share

Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by Baawaa(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is the result of excessive use of creams

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by fourboys: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Effect of bleaching cream embarassed embarassed embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by Mariangeles(f): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
At first, I thought it was psoriasis.

It must definitely be an undiagnosed autoimmune disease.
Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
H
Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
fourboys:
I don't think she is a black girl before o

5 Likes

Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by tutudesz: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
FFK don go meet baba undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by endsarrrs(f): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
She is broke(argue with your keypad) sad

No more FREE FFK DOLLAR for skin care.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by Deborah98(f): 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
It's just the weather. It really hot over here almost everybody in the neighborhood have one skin problem or the other ranging from rashes to boils or something else.
Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by Lanretoye(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
No money to buy cream again abi.

2 Likes

Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by Mariangeles(f): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
fourboys:

She's naturally fair in complexion.

1 Like

Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mariangeles:

She's naturally fair in complexion.

Yes but that is skin reaction to cream. She is pretty
Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by b3llo(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
No more FFK money to spend on her skin to glow like Snow White.

2 Likes

Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by silvoclaira: 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
endsarrrs:
She is broke(argue with your keypad) sad

No more FREE FFK DOLLAR for skin care.
Recently, I read somewhere here where a female Lib.sc graduate died of a rare skin disease few months after graduating.

I hope the ex beautiful lady get a loan to use to take care of her skin, before it turns to a story of 'F.F.K have used this one for APC AMBITION'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by yanabasee2: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
tutudesz:
FFK don go meet baba undecided

Ffk that will meet baba to show him where there will be food and party?
Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by BigSarah(f): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
embarassed This is the downside of being extremely fair skinned..
Even Caucasians experience all kind of weird skin reactions.
This is nothing diabolical...
I wish her skin quick recovery our very own snow-white
Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by IgweOfNnewi: 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
Result of whoring and trolloping
Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by tutudesz: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
yanabasee2:

Ffk that will meet baba to show him where there will be food and party?

Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by fortune1894(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
U really don’t know what u have till u v lost it.
When u Dey with FFK we no Dey hear this kind complain oo cos AC Dey blow you everywhere.
Abeg deal with it n don’t disturb us again
Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Too much bleaching cream

Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by Leverage2021: 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
But why are there no black girls in Nigeria again

Like I thought we are Africans and black people

Every girl don become "we are shinning our real colour" grin grin

Abeg na black girls we still prefer o, I hate looking at girls I knew their previous completion now looking different

Black is beautiful if you spend same effort making it spark reason why black Americans are the prettiest girls in the states
Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by ednut1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Has to return ti olosho work. No talent or job
Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by Craggybogg: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Effect of of over bleaching.
Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by JAMO84: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Enu ti gbe
Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by Docodes(m): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
HHV 8? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis by flokii: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
When a parasite leaves its host.. you know the rest.
Without FFK's loot, she is no different from the typical bleached Igbo girls you see around.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Succeed Cjn Ibrahim Tanko When He Retires? / Breaking News: Huge Evidence Showing Peter Obi Got 1 Million+ Votes In Lagos. / Reject Kwankwaso’s Alleged Moves To Join APC – Kwanmada Warns Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.