Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) (5950 Views)

No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) / UK Warns Against Travel To 21 States / 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by slizzyb(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yes, English boy, you didn't attack me by calling me Brazilian bla bla, I was attacked first, I had to defend myself, I guess you didn't see where he attacked me, bloody hypocrite, I am not misleading anyone, this is MSM current news on the matter, it was posted on their YouTube channel 18 hours ago, this is not a joke, turkey just stopped people from iraq, Syria and Yemen from flying from its territory , we are telling people not to cross and he is talking about the Belarusian aggression, you are probably a kid[b]My last reply to you or any other troll on nairaland[/b].

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AhWf_sr0Bc

Chairman can you throw more light on Brazil, how is life over there, is it a good place. I'm interested. Like how much will be enough

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
slizzyb:

Chairman can you throw more light on Brazil, how is life over there, is it a good place. I'm interested. Like how much will be enough

Yes Brazil is a good place and life is good as well but now we are facing inflation but everything would go back to normal soon. Ticket should be $1200 or more depending on the airline so you can come here with $2000 or more, you can hit the ground running if you bring enough money, you can read more on my blog because I don't want to talk about visa on nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Jorussia:
You go see hell if you try to live illegally in any country in Europe.If you like go Germany and enter there through illegal means you go see better suffer.If you want to move overseas please do so they legal means in order to avoid regret

That's true, I can't imagine hiding up and down trust me it's not funny, only those that have been in that situation would understand
Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
GenBuhari:
When you see that Belarus people join those trying leave the country,you know you have entered One Chance!

grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Jorussia:
You go see hell if you try to live illegally in any country in Europe.If you like go Germany and enter there through illegal means you go see better suffer.If you want to move overseas please do so they legal means in order to avoid regret
not all Europe,Belgium and Ireland are places you can enter illegal and still make good more
Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Depressed101: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

You attacked me, The guy you are fighting for is talking about the Belarusian aggression and goes ahead to call my write up sick and I am trying to mislead people,how did I mislead people? He is saying the same thing I posted, we are not talking about the Belarusian aggression, we all know the president is the one that invited those migrants to cross, the point is, don't go to Belarus with the intention to cross into poland, I would stop replying you trolls on nairaland, I am too old for this
oga which president invited what people.? Everything you read on CNN you believe hook line and sinker?

The border crisis between Poland and Belarus on been so for a long time, people go through Belarus to Poland, on their journey to more stable countries such as Germany, Denmark and UK, Belarus does not have a stable economy to survive immigrants and the immigrants know this so they always cross over to Poland on their journey to Germany and the rest of Europes stable economies, until Poland closed its border about a year ago, Poland is just being a Winnie bitche, they should let the immigrants go through their border, provide for them as long as they can, their people are immigrants in countries such as Germany and the UK.
Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by lenghtinny(m): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Belarus na one shitty country with a narcissistic dictator cum tyrant in Alexander Lukashenko....

Even belorussians are looking for means to enter EU..... Na Germany be most of them dream country...,
So won't be shocked if belorussians are among the migrants
Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Jorussia(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yes Brazil is a good place and life is good as well but now we are facing inflation but everything would go back to normal soon. Ticket should be $1200 or more depending on the airline so you can come here with $2000 or more, you can hit the ground running if you bring enough money, you can read more on my blog because I don't want to talk about visa on nairaland.
Brazil is not better than Belarus.Belarus and Brazil have almost the same GDP per capita nominal.Before the the present political/economic quagmire caused by the greed of President lukashenko,belarus was doing fairly well.
Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Jorussia(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
lenghtinny:
Belarus na one shitty country with a narcissistic dictator cum tyrant in Alexander Lukashenko....

Even belorussians are looking for means to enter EU..... Na Germany be most of them dream country...,
So won't be shocked if belorussians are among the migrants
The way Nigerians like to open mouth castigate countries in ignorance is quite bemusing.Yes to Germany,swiss,and other first grade countries in EU and America,belarus maybe considered a Shithole.However,with what has happened to this country in the last 6 years,i can confidently say that Belarus is more than 3x better than Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by lenghtinny(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Jorussia:
The way Nigerians like to open mouth castigate countries in ignorance is quite bemusing.Yes to Germany,swiss,and other first grade countries in EU and America,belarus maybe considered a Shithole.However,with what has happened to this country in the last 6 years,i can confidently say that Belarus is more than 3x better than Nigeria.
Ogbeni shut the eff up joor....

You think I sat down in ibadan and be dishing out made in aba statements....

No be you go dey wash me like omo because I've ate and drank with these people...

Shey na Minsk abi na Brest or Vitebsk to Grodno or down to mogilev....

I only stated true facts based on wetin dey sup on the streets of Belarus...

Nigeria been a shithole does not change the fact that Belarus is a shithole that can't get rid of a dictator that has pocketed the destiny of the country just like Buhari.....

The only difference is one is in Africa while the other is in Europe.... At least we know Buhari leaves the seat by 2023 but only God knows when Lukashenko is going to leave that seat..

By the way, my post did not compare Nigeria and Belarus but otondo like you wan use my post form woke because say russia dey your username.....

Let's be guided please angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Depressed101:
oga which president invited what people.? Everything you read on CNN you believe hook line and sinker?

The border crisis between Poland and Belarus on been so for a long time, people go through Belarus to Poland, on their journey to more stable countries such as Germany, Denmark and UK, Belarus does not have a stable economy to survive immigrants and the immigrants know this so they always cross over to Poland on their journey to Germany and the rest of Europes stable economies, until Poland closed its border about a year ago, Poland is just being a Winnie bitche, they should let the immigrants go through their border, provide for them as long as they can, their people are immigrants in countries such as Germany and the UK.

Actually, I am not a fan of CNN and MSM, I watched a migrant say it and as someone that knows a lot about international politics it is just common sense, the Belarusian president is hurting and he needs money, imagine migrants from Iraq spends at least $7000 to get to Belarus and they have to get an invitation letter from Belarus which means the Belarusian tour agencies are making a lot of money, the Belarusian president is only doing what the Turkish dictator did to Greece, I have seen this film before.

Again Belarus and Russia are trying to show the world that the EU are hypocrites and we have seen videos of Belarusian military men sending migrants to the border.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would Happen If I Over Worked On My Working Holiday Visa / 27 Years Ago, Woman Contacted Isolated Tribe That Killed American Preacher(Pics) / Dv 2012 Lottery Results Have Been Voided Due To Computer Programming Error.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.