Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks (2109 Views)

PDP Last-minute Deal; Cede Senate Presidency To Southwest, Southeast For SGF / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths / Femi Fani-Kayode Supports Kwankwaso - Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by PVision2020(m): 1:45am On Nov 14, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Well, these never happened. All evidence to this jibberish are either false or thwarting history.

If it was a democratic country why would Zik deny them that. History can be changed by those who desire it to be change. And I guess you're their stooge.
Like I said earlier, you're a poor student of history brainwashed by radio biafra.

Please educate yourself...

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/04/27/flashback-why-i-opposed-awolowo-on-secession-zik/
https://www.blackpast.org/global-african-history/1953-nnamdi-azikiwe-speech-secession/
https://www.touristsclubinternational.com/2021/06/12/how-ziks-obsession-for-one-nigeria-landed-us-in-trouble/
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/dr-nnamdi-azikiwe-stood-strongly-against-secession-ekweremadu/
https://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2017/06/25/my-opposition-to-secession-zik/
https://guardian.ng/features/ziks-voice-that-voided-planned-secession-by-the-north-in-1953/

And also check out why Ironsi abolished regionalism by promulgating the Unitary Decree.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by gidgiddy: 1:47am On Nov 14, 2021
Deji Adeyanju is free to say, tweet or post whatever he likes, its his right.

He is also free to lend advice to IPOB, even Aisha Yesufu did so a few days ago.

However, what Deji Adeyanju and Aisha Yesufu seem to often forget is that IPOB is a separatist organisation. Deji and Aisha are for 'one Nigeria'

Any advice given by someone who wants Nigeria to one, to IPOB, who wants Nigeria to divide, will always be seen in its context

One thing is certain, Deji Adeyanju and Aisha Yesufu, will never support the break up of Nigeria. So they should be careful in their advice to IPOB so as not to look like fools and opportunists
Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by ThickSharon123(f): 2:15am On Nov 14, 2021
PVision2020:

Like I said earlier, you're a poor student of history brainwashed by radio biafra.

Please educate yourself...

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/04/27/flashback-why-i-opposed-awolowo-on-secession-zik/
https://www.blackpast.org/global-african-history/1953-nnamdi-azikiwe-speech-secession/
https://www.touristsclubinternational.com/2021/06/12/how-ziks-obsession-for-one-nigeria-landed-us-in-trouble/
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/dr-nnamdi-azikiwe-stood-strongly-against-secession-ekweremadu/
https://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2017/06/25/my-opposition-to-secession-zik/
https://guardian.ng/features/ziks-voice-that-voided-planned-secession-by-the-north-in-1953/

And also check out why Ironsi abolished regionalism by promulgating the Unitary Decree.

grin grin grin.... I still don't want to believe it. And even if it was true, with the state of the country, are you still happy living here?

Be truthful to yourself, let me see how biased you are?

And remember, we are not using the 1954 Constitution, Nigerians constitution is military devised. So, you can put a similarity with those two.
Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by limeta(f): 4:51am On Nov 14, 2021
Poor igboho
Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by nothingspoil70: 6:04am On Nov 14, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Well, these never happened. All evidence to this jibberish are either false or thwarting history.

If it was a democratic country why would Zik deny them that. History can be changed by those who desire it to be change. And I guess you're their stooge.
Why are you exposing your ignorance? Why don't you just get out of this argument if you don't have something meaningful to say?

2 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by obailala(m): 6:52am On Nov 14, 2021
Deji was obviously just being sarcastic in that tweet; more like mocking the foolishness of IPob and their tyrannical sit at home nonsense. Surprising that no one commenting in this thread noticed that.

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by slimghost(m): 7:29am On Nov 14, 2021
udele1:
Chai. See what the fraudster have reduced igbos to.

He knows kanu is a fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCkY9wXI8io

Yes he might be. But you are a con artiste too!. We know the people bankrolling you and that useless Emeakayi boy.
All of you are paid tools! Tueh!
Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by shigishege: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2021
jmoore:
The fool can't tell his Yoruba brothers to shutdown southwest for Igboho
but that's what you people are doing now, does Yoruba ever think of your mumu sit at home order to press thier charges??
Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by KoshCAD: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2021
yanabasee2:

He knows that his people will betray him.... it's a common practice from where he originates from.... So he wants to speak to the tribe that doesn't betray their own....
Really hahaha, betrayer of ojukwu is speaking. Hahahahaha, ojukwu will be turning in his grave on hearing this.
Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by KoshCAD: 8:02am On Nov 14, 2021
farm2008:
Mumu it is only the fool will listen to your dead and evil advice. What have you done since your brother was arrested. Talk to yourself first and save your region from bad situation. I rest my case.
Why you dey fear, so you want to betray kanu
Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by KoshCAD: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2021
meolaniyi:
this man does not know that Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than his middle belt region he claims. Deji is not even qualified to clean MNK's shoes.
FFK must have lied to you that MNK said he should beg you. For what? If l may ask.

Jealousy is a disease.
Who is kanu?
Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by KoshCAD: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2021
flokii:

Azikiwe was at the forefront of the campaign for France to stop supply of relief materials to rebels (his own Igbo people led by Ojukwu) during civil war.

Imagine an Igbo man calling his owm people rebels while drinking tea and eating turkey with his Northern masters. Treachery is a very bad thing.
Hahahaha, I laugh when igbo call someone betrayal.

Same people that betrayed ojukwu, their saviour hahahaha.
Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by Horllamideh(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2021
PVision2020:

I can see you're a poor student of history...

Fela did little through his songs but Nnamdi Kanu did much through his inciting and unintelligent radio broadcast in far away UK abi...

When Awolowo proposed that a secession clause be imputed in the constitution, Zik who lacked foresight opposed him because the government as at then favours his people only to lose over 3million Igbos few years later fighting for secession he once opposed.

Ironsi and Ojukwu stoped the Ijaws (Niger Delta) ably led by Adaka Boro from seceding from the old Eastern region but few years later Ojukwu wants a BIAFRA that included the same Ijaws he forcefully denied freedom....lol

Awolowo was mostly an opposition leader unlike Azikiwe who was busy enjoying the loot at the center and was busy putting his tribesmen in key positions in government.

Boss mi, e no even reach years..... it was less than 6 months after Ojukwu crushed Adaka Boro's dream that he declared Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by KoshCAD: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Fela did little in his own part, which seems like nothing to me. He was only passing messages through his songs which is nothing. Why didn't he come out to stand against the government than using songs to pass messages. It isn't everyone who listen to songs.
That man, I've forgotten him, in the 1990s who lost the election, you people forgot about him till he died in prison. No one couldn't even speak his name publicly. And you're here telling me Yoruba's are brave.

You people listened to Awolowo becuase he was able to wish you people silly desires at the stake of you people's freedom.

If Awolowo wasn't in government, or the government was against him you people would have pulled your hand off him.

You did it for Fela, but when he died becuase people started to take him as a hero, even the Igbos. You people began to join the crowd.

It's you people's nature. The real zombies are you. You people have no value to yourself, and love to be deceived. grin
Can you name any of your musicians that can pass such message during military era grin.

See, when talking about bravery, igbos are not qualify in that aspect.

The same so called war you started, it was yoruba man that led you.

Name any brave lawyer from your tribe, nothing.

No wonder Abacha said you people are just mere noise makers without any substance.

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by oyatz(m): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2021
yanabasee2:

He knows that his people will betray him.... it's a common practice from where he originates from.... So he wants to speak to the tribe that doesn't betray their own....

Where did he originate from? Deji Adeyanju is from Kogi State.
Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by KoshCAD: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Truly, truly, you are bereft of history.

That guy shouldn't waste his precious time educating you.
Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by Olatomiwami(m): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2021
yanabasee2:

U be confirmed mugu,Deji just deh whine your mumu button,una go starve tire,Ipob with chicken brains
Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by KoshCAD: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by Olatomiwami(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2021
PVision2020:

Betrayal definitely have a different meaning in the IPOB/BIAFRA dictionary. The way you guys use the word betray(al), Saboteur etc either shows the level of illiteracy endemic in the east or the effect of addiction to adulterated Mpurummiri.

Can there be a betrayal without agreement or consensus? So if any lunatic should say something now, everyone most sheepishly fall in line without objection abi?

Little wonder why an incoherent deranged lunatic Nnamdi Kanu is sending your young men to their early graves and turning the SE desolate.

Gbamsolute.EOD
Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by Olatomiwami(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2021
Nonexisting:
Again, they have started their fake solidarity. This is exactly how they were underground putting firewood in the burning fire during the civil war with their newspapers, pushing Hausas to continue fighting with Igbos but went behind to declare free education in their region. Today, Igbos have managed to bounce back education wise but abokkis are still suffering it. Afonjas' treachery and betrayal need to be in Northern and Southeastern school's curriculum for upcoming generations to learn and be careful when dealing with them.

Eleribu,u will lament tire,your forefathers had fed u with nonsense u are regurgitating,show me the agreement before u start the song of betrayals, obviously u are a confirmed educated illiterate.
Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by Olatomiwami(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2021
PVision2020:

1. Awolowo was a premier, with democratic authority and populace legitimacy, he has a proven record of seeing to the welfare of his people, even at that he had opposition and arch-enemies in Akintola, Adelabu, Fani Kayode and the NCNC elements in the SW.

Tinubu despite being a former Governor and the defacto political leader of the SW still have oppositions and sworn enemies in Afenifere, Obasanjo, Bode George, (Gani Fawehinmi & Odumakin) fought him till death.

Igbos are the only so called Republicans with herd mentality in the world (it's either you agree with them or you're a traitor...lol)
Yorubas don't because of the above people's opposition called them cowards, traitors or Saboteur, as a matter of fact some of them (eg Gani) are seen as heroes in Yoruba land.

2. Yorubas are "coward" but there was a Yoruba man named Fela that stood against a notorious military junta despite the assassination of his mother, we know of Gani Fawehinmi who never flee but we also know of your "brave" general and C-in-C of BIAFRA Ojukwu that ran away as a crossdresser to far away Abidjan when he had about the "coward act" of Benjamin Adekunle, Olusegun Obasanjo and Akinrinade after wasting over 3millions Biafrans.

The "brave" Biafran Army later surrendered to a coward Obasanjo...lol

We know of a "coward" called Victor Banjo that led the "brave" Biafran Army while the "brave" Ojukwu was busy sleeping with underage girls and we also know of a "brave" director Kanu that flee at the sight of the python dancers while he led your youths to their early graves in his safe haven in UK.

Yorubas aren't spontaneous and are more logical than emotional, that's what differentiate Yorubas to Igbos, we no be gra gra nzobu nzobu zombie emotional dingbats like you guys, that's is the reason why you lost over 3million people in a needless war and many of your youths are still being killed like fowl today and your land in ruins because in your land common sense has been sacrificed on the altar of emotions and false bravery.
It takes little for conmen and lunatics to brainwash you and make a living out your people by riding on their emotions...from Ojukwu to Nwazurike to Kanu to Simon Ekpa.

The FG need to build a lot of rehabilitation centers in the east, the rate of insanity in that part of the world is alarming...

Lobatan.EOD, they are coming with warped logic,they are Jet li, Igbos and mouth are like 5 & 6
Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by Olatomiwami(m): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Fela did little in his own part, which seems like nothing to me. He was only passing messages through his songs which is nothing. Why didn't he come out to stand against the government than using songs to pass messages. It isn't everyone who listen to songs.
That man, I've forgotten him, in the 1990s who lost the election, you people forgot about him till he died in prison. No one couldn't even speak his name publicly. And you're here telling me Yoruba's are brave.

You people listened to Awolowo becuase he was able to wish you people silly desires at the stake of you people's freedom.

If Awolowo wasn't in government, or the government was against him you people would have pulled your hand off him.

You did it for Fela, but when he died becuase people started to take him as a hero, even the Igbos. You people began to join the crowd.

It's you people's nature. The real zombies are you. You people have no value to yourself, and love to be deceived. grin

This one nah vanyogo hustler, common sense is far from this one,just hear yourself? Must u comment?
Re: Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks by Olatomiwami(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2021
PVision2020:

I can see you're a poor student of history...

Fela did little through his songs but Nnamdi Kanu did much through his inciting and unintelligent radio broadcast in far away UK abi...

When Awolowo proposed that a secession clause be imputed in the constitution, Zik who lacked foresight opposed him because the government as at then favours his people only to lose over 3million Igbos few years later fighting for secession he once opposed.

Ironsi and Ojukwu stoped the Ijaws (Niger Delta) ably led by Adaka Boro from seceding from the old Eastern region but few years later Ojukwu wants a BIAFRA that included the same Ijaws he forcefully denied freedom....lol

Awolowo was mostly an opposition leader unlike Azikiwe who was busy enjoying the loot at the center and was busy putting his tribesmen in key positions in government.

U are responding to a dummy,let is slide,that one has nothing upstairs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits / 2023: APC Breaks Silence On Jonathan’s Presidential Ambition / Tinubu Has Found His Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.