Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits (2109 Views)

Pictures Of The Released Niger State Passengers Abducted By Bandits / Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by Supremos: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-4itVz2kDU

This is a Yoruba man, he was kidnapped by bandits along the ever dangerous/Lagos Ibadan express way.
Reports has suggested that the Fulani bandits dislodged from northern Forests are heading to southwest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by DrGoodman: 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
If they set the man free now, he will go and vote Tinubu.

Where's the cows?

32 Likes

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by BKayy: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
The correct headline should be "video of a Yoruba man surrounded by his brothers"

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by Anigreat: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
BKayy:
The correct headline should be "video of a Yoruba man surrounded by his brothers"

shocked

What a wonderful comment.

Thumbs up man

16 Likes

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by NaijirianKing: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
We are all Nigerians

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by abouzaid: 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
Where are the cows?- Tinubu.

11 Likes

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
and they're preparing to vote in tinubu?
What a huge joke! angry

8 Likes

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by Investigative: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by mancoconut: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
This is why I'll eternally grateful to ESN for their sacrifices in the East, I have my ears close to the ground on things happening in the East and majority of the fulani bastards have been flushed out from volatile landmarks especially in Enugu and Ebonyi states, the only areas where the fulani bastards sneak in from to attack rural communities are the border communities between Enugu and Benue (like was the case in the recent attack in Eha amufu which shares a border with Benue state)... unfortunately those areas are so remote and the indigenes there live far from the main towns. ESN chased them back before the useless crying governor of Enugu state Ugwuanyi was able to convene his security meeting... My cousin joined the ranks of ESN early last year and he operates in the liberated parts of Enugu West local government area where some of his boys paid the price after the slaughtering many armed bandits that held those communities hostage for years.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by Carlyscales: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
NaijirianKing:
These men are organized and wearing fatigue, they cannot be bandits. Bandits are rag tag criminals, we can't say for sure who or what these people are. Moreover, can we validate this video?

Your ignorance and naivety is legendary.

Sorry, you deserve pity

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by tungamaje: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
mancoconut:
This is why I'll eternally grateful to ESN for their sacrifices in the East, I have my ears close to the ground on things happening in the East and majority of the fulani bastards have been flushed out from volatile landmarks especially in Enugu and Ebonyi states, the only areas where the fulani bastards sneak in from to attack rural communities are the border communities between Enugu and Benue (like was the case in the recent attack in Eha amufu which shares a border with Benue state)... unfortunately those areas are so remote and the indigenes there live far from the main towns. ESN chased them back before the useless crying governor of Enugu state Ugwuanyi was able to convene his security meeting... My cousin joined the ranks of ESN early last year and he operates in the liberated parts of Enugu West local government area where some of his boys paid the price after the slaughtering many armed bandits that held those communities hostage for years.

No reasonable Igbo would talk evil about ESN, only jealous non Igbos who are not happy Fulani herdsmen cum kidnappers have met their antidote in Igbos

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by T9ksy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Carlyscales:

Your ignorance and naivety is legendary.

Sorry, you deserve pity

4 Real.......

At least, he's consistent in his perpetual exhibition of chronic ignorance & stupidity.
Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by Coolsperm: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
The local Yoruba Muslim man is sorounded by his brothers and the are enjoying the peace of islam

10 Likes

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
NaijirianKing:
These men are organized and wearing fatigue, they cannot be bandits. Bandits are rag tag criminals, we can't say for sure who or what these people are. Moreover, can we validate this video?

LMAO grin you've obviously been hiding under a rock or deliberately ignoring every single news item and investigative journalism that has exposed the modus operandi of these people down to many of them wearing military fatigues. When will you people fúcking wake up and accept we're in trouble in this country ? When will you guys stop making excuses for these terrorist militias hell bent on wiping your àss off the face of the earth ? (They've done it to their northern Muslim brothers so don't think they'll hesitate to do it to you) Is it until their bullets hit you directly before you people will get sense ? Even northerners have accepted these people are terrorists and they're existing but our Southern brothers prefer to speak fúcking grammar CHAI !!!

7 Likes

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by Balkan(m): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Stop this news. You want Tinubu to lose election abi?

5 Likes

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by mytime24(f): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tinubu fr president cheesy grin

Una neva Chi shun shi

5 Likes

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by shigishege: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
BKayy:
but your own human flesh eater brothers killing and eating thier own brother in your mkpuru mminrin ravaged doted region what have you done about them?? Na Yoruba matter go kill wna.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by SarkinYarki: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
Even from their eye sockets I can see they are not Fulani bandits but his fellow southerners
Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by alpharoyalty: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
WTF. they are already in SW forest!

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by Gadafii: 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yoruba and fulani are one

Tilumbu 2021

He has never spoken about the menace of fulani bandits in South west, these guys drove his kinsmen to republic du Benin, many were killed and slaughtered in ibarap and igangan and other places, the boudillon criminal never said anything.

But he could donate 50 million to victims of fulani attacks in zamfara, SMH.

Igboho is greater than tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by NakwansaPolice: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
shigishege:
but your own human flesh eater brothers killing and eating thier own brother in your mkpuru mminrin ravaged doted region what have you done about them?? Na Yoruba matter go kill wna.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by FallenShitHole: 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
Good news!! One nigeria for life!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by shigishege: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
NakwansaPolice:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
this is your wickedness we are talking about. You insult us but when we insult you back you started calling people for us. E be like say that my insult choke you?? grin You ain't see nothing yet.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by Bastardlyrich: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
Wow master and slave about to have dinner.
I m happy for the Yorobad Muslims that excaped to Benin in republic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by 4ckyou: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
hmmmm
Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by shortIGBOman: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
mancoconut:

You mean, you are gratefull to Ebubeagu? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by ayindejimmy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Fulani bandit go wear ring for hand. Nah juju ring be dat?
Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by DaHrNn0001: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
This is so disheartening that we have to go through this in this country.

I pray that we are all protected from snares of the devil & God protect our families.
Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by anigbajumo(m): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
It’s unfortunate that this is the legacy Buhari will leave behind for Nigerians.
Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by foryourmind: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yoruba and Fulani are one - Tinubu cheesy
Re: Video Of A Yoruba Sorrounded By Bandits by tungamaje: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
DaHrNn0001:
This is so disheartening that we have to go through this in this country.

I pray that we are all protected from snares of the devil & God protect our families.

This one is still praying. All of you were against ESN when it was formed forgetting that any security outfit that would first seek the permission of the security agents headed mostly by Fulani before going after same Fulani terrorists would never succeed. It's better to show madness to a mad person and he would mellow down

(1) (Reply)

What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right / Edo State Two New Refineries Begin Production, Increased Capacity To 300,000 Bpd / What I Learned After Months Of Being Off Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.