Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job (24355 Views)

Update On Abia State Governorship Results 2023 / FG Never Suspended Work At Osisioma Flyover, Says Abia Government / Abia Flyover @ 6! Lady 'Celebrates' Governor Ikpeazu's Osisioma-Aba Flyover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 14, 2021
Another Femi Osibona production.
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by Bonaventura(m): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2021
It's the governor of Ebonyi State that handled that bridge
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by BabaIbo: 6:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Urbanchampion:
The dead trap should be demolished at once! to prevent another avoidable lost of lives.
Ikpeazu is obviously competing with Ortom and Yahaya Bello, Dapo Abiodun might join the challenge soon.

grin grin grin

Why is Hope not on your list?
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by NoChill: 6:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Hmm.

Is this the best that APGA can do, tell lies? I expected better from such a prestigious opposition party.

The truth is that the bridge is like 90% complete, what remains is for the Ministry of works to give the go ahead order to link it to the federal road therein.

The contractors that did the job is Arab contractors one of the popular contractors in the country.

The governor might not be the best or perfect but he has done some remarkable things in the state.

Just this last Thursday, the senate president came to Abia to commission the Enasco shoe factory,

Some of the governor's doings are under reported due to poor media.

Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by dodoatirice: 6:46am On Nov 14, 2021
lexy2014:

Dude, are those typos?

Lol, you sha get the point?
Tht is juss it!!
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by Urbanchampion: 6:50am On Nov 14, 2021
BabaIbo:

Why is Hope not on your list?

Honestly, I last visited Imo in 2019, during the short reign of Emeka Ihedioha...is the that misgoverned, to be ranked alongside Kogi and Benue?
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by Seun360(m): 6:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Another failed AfganEastern governor, na Lagos dey go begin criticize our governor like say their governor's dey perform wonders. Especially that short man called Noble Igwe who hails from Abia State.
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:53am On Nov 14, 2021
HeadNigga:
Nawa o. Okezie is a disgrace to PHD holders. I am so lucky I didn't go for my PHD again. I would have been among those he disgraced. Every disappoinment is a blessing.
want concerns your inability to finish your PhD program with that of Okezie's PhD? Failures always have excuses for their failure.
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by Guzel: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Our scholar in governance
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by EmmyCC: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Ikpeazụ a the kerosene man came only to kill, steal and destroy.
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by blowjohn(m): 7:04am On Nov 14, 2021
Lance7621:

Dapo now tops the list. The most useless governor on the surface of earth

Pls which state does this dapo govern?
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by EmmyCC: 7:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Kingspin:
Any party can come into Abia not APC.
APC can come into Abịa. Right now the only party that must be rejected in Abịa is PDP.
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by 8stargeneral: 7:10am On Nov 14, 2021
This are state governors that should go to jail immediately their tenure finish:
Kogi state
Ogun state
Benue state
Abia state.

2 Likes

Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by Jostoman: 7:21am On Nov 14, 2021
See as APC ZOMBIES full this thread and see the speed at which the APC mode push it to front page. Am very sure that ikpeazu has really done far better than dapo abiodun and akeredolu combined.
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by Afamed: 7:22am On Nov 14, 2021
IPoB charity does not begin at home
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by clothingonline(m): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2021
Why will a politician just want to build substandard project

Build project that will last for century even if it’s one

Men clothing at half price payment on delivery
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by Zenithh: 7:23am On Nov 14, 2021
Why is it that South East Governors can never build long lasting infrastructure ? Is this a curse?

Even their roads dey always get kleg
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by AmazingELixir: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2021
eduj:
Arab contractors (an fg financed contractor on the enugu-ph road ,Aba section) is currently building the decent of that flyover .
Peeps should stop there rubbish propaganda. Nobi heavy duty cartapillers compact soil ontop am ?

You can create a thread with pictures to debunk the rumours and falsehood making the rounds about the flyover project.
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by discusant: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2021
Igboland:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/fg-suspended-work-on-abia-flyover-over-poor-quality-job-apga/

In a supposed federal structure? Feds suspend bridge construction by a state government?

This sounds unbelievable but in Nigeria, there is no limit to abuse of government by Fulani led federal government of Nigeria.
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by Shegzy8(m): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2021
chatinent:
Yawns.

Political parties and their campaign comparisons!

No bi say when APGA enter naw things go change! Na the same people! Always remembering us after four years! If they were so good, what stopped them from building another bridge when they aren't holding any political position so that we'll be certain they will do sth when they enter?

Repair this sentence first before you repair Osisioma Bridge.

All of una na the same!

Meanwhile, I am available for research writing services that are Turnitin friendly.

You seem ignorant on some issues?
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by Nosayer: 7:28am On Nov 14, 2021
HeadNigga:
Nawa o. Okezie is a disgrace to PHD holders. I am so lucky I didn't go for my PHD again. I would have been among those he disgraced. Every disappoinment is a blessing.

Like seriously.....your premise is so out of place or you want to tell me that you'd be considered a disgrace because some people with first and second degrees are a disgrace?

Choose what you want with what you have and don't claim your decision because someone is doing the wrong thing with what he has.
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by AmazingELixir: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2021
eduj:
Arab contractors (an fg financed contractor on the enugu-ph road ,Aba section) is currently building the decent of that flyover .
Peeps should stop there rubbish propaganda. Nobi heavy duty cartapillers compact soil ontop am ?

You can create a thread with pictures to debunk the rumours and falsehood making the rounds about the flyover project.

I don't understand why the accomplishment of Gov Ikpeazu is under reported ain't there Abia people on this platform.
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by Lovelife433(m): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2021
And some ewu will insult Yahaya Bello
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by Jostoman: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2021
Igboland:
Ikpeazu as finished Abia. This is the fool some clown claim he's beta than Yahaya Bello.
all this APC zombie dishing out propaganda about ikpeazu no get work, Ikpeazu has done pretty well in abia state and he is far better than sanwo olu, dapo abiodun and akeredolu combined.
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by imaxdocuments: 7:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Zenithh:
Why is it that South East Governors can never build long lasting infrastructure ? Is this a curse?

Even their roads dey always get kleg

Kasy paul Ogenyi the illiterate timid nwa Nsukka, please show us the one that your useless incompetent governor Ugwuanyi has done. Ugwuanyi your governor has wasted almost 8yrs without achieving anything
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by loswhite(m): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2021
chatinent:
Yawns.

Political parties and their campaign comparisons!

No bi say when APGA enter naw things go change! Na the same people! Always remembering us after four years! If they were so good, what stopped them from building another bridge when they aren't holding any political position so that we'll be certain they will do sth when they enter?

Repair this sentence first before you repair Osisioma Bridge.

All of una na the same!

Meanwhile, I am available for research writing services that are Turnitin friendly.
You expect someone to use his own money to build bridge for a state when he is just a citizen like you....lol. The problem of this country is the citizens
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by Lastmankc(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Abia state is cursed with bad leaders

1 Like

Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2021
NoChill:
Hmm.

Is this the best that APGA can do, tell lies? I expected better from such a prestigious opposition party.

The truth is that the bridge is like 90% complete, what remains is for the Ministry of works to give the go ahead order to link it to the federal road therein.

The contractors that did the job is Arab contractors one of the popular contractors in the country.

The governor might not be the best or perfect but he has done some remarkable things in the state.

Just this last Thursday, the senate president came to Abia to commission the Enasco shoe factory,

Some of the governor's doings are under reported due to poor media.

Arab contractors was not the contractor to that bridge. They were only awarded the Enugu-ph road through sukuk bond which only include the section from aro ngwa-osisioma-ph road section but the bridge was not included it was awarded to a Chinese company. Don't even argue this.

1 Like

Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by JustforMen: 8:02am On Nov 14, 2021
Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria in terms of road infrastructure and citizen behaviour that I have seen.
How can creatures who claim to be human use refuse to completely block a lane on the PHC-Aba expressway?
As at yesterday, it was totally impossible to get to Aba from PHC because some fools felt there was no issue collecting all the refuse in Aba town and dumping same on the expressway.
Which kind of human beings will do this and create unnecessary suffering to their own people knowing?
yet they blame the FG for the pigsty that they have turned Aba into. woe!!!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/fg-suspended-work-on-abia-flyover-over-poor-quality-job-apga/[/quote]
Re: APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job by Ashez: 8:02am On Nov 14, 2021
The only reason am so much pained with the governor is that he is an indigene of the Aba, he campaigned with the slogan that says nwa aba ga aru aba, that is aba boy will build aba again, but the state of aba today is nothing to write home about, whatever happens to this people once they taste power is what am yet to understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor-Kalu Launches OUK Entertainment International Limited / Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari / How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.