Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo (4180 Views)

Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Kyari And Osinbanjo To Check How Much Outgoing Ministers Spent On Projects / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by Pjoko: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
Search no further, the battle of 2023 presidencial primaries in APC is between Rotimi Amaechi and Yemi Osinbanjo.

While Tinubu and his South West Loyalists will persuade other Northern prominent politicians to support Osinbanjo,

Buhari and his Northern Cabal [/b]with [b]Amaechi's South South/ South East Loyalists will ensure that Amaechi who has an Igbo Wife Emerges APC flag bearer, to consolidate the South South/ South East Presidency, even as Rotimi Amaechi a former Gov. Of Rivers State (the state with the second largest voting strength in Southern Nigeria after Lagos) has declared in various occasions that, he has Igbo blood in him even if he is not from the South East.

Rotimi Amaechi, a former Speaker 8yrs Rivers State House of Assembly, Gov. 8yrs, Chairman Nigeria's Gov. Forum 8yrs,Second Term Minister of Transportation, has more leadership experience and qualifications than any Southern Politician to lead this country as the President Of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The truth is, THE Buhari/Amaechi Cabal will defeat Tinubu/Osinbanjo Cabals.

As Power moves to Southern Nigeria, Name one Young Vibrant Politician from Southern Nigeria that has more leadership experience and qualifications with outstanding achievements than Rotimi Amaechi, Name One, I challenge you!??

If you know politics very well, you will understand that: Buhari will want someone loyal to him to replace him and cover his mess.

Buhari and Tinubu are in different camp, and the Buhari camp will ensure it's anointed candidate (Amaechi) wins!!!

Drop your views!!! No quarrel!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by Sammy07: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lolsss.
Tho ain't in any Political party but.

If its Camp by Camp, Buhari Camp isn't in SW but Tinubu Camp is in the north. (Bornu/Kano/Kwara) I'm not sure of Kaduna.

Ameachi is also a good Candidate . but I fear another Jonathan In him, where he'll put all the projects in the north rather than South (as he's doing currently)

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by BlackfireX: 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
2 yoruba people grin

Buhari 4+4+4
Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by helinues: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
This one na joke news

7 Likes

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by yanabasee2: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nobody should bring Ameachi into the presidential race Biko..

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by PentiumPro(f): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
How many states can he deliver from the SS and SE as it’s most likely the PDP Presidential or VP candidate is most likely coming from either of these two zones ?

I’m not sure Ameachi will put his hat in the ring

3 Likes

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by Christistruth00: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
There is no battle

Rotimi Amaechi is not from an APC State

4 Likes

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by IgweOfNnewi: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ameachi of all people, well buhari will never support any Igbo aligned person for president after him, it is evident in his disdain and bitter hatred for them

7 Likes

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by Kdon2: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Sammy07:
Lolsss.
Tho ain't in any Political party but.

If its Camp by Camp, Buhari Camp isn't in SW but Tinubu Camp is in the north. (Bornu/Kano/Kwara) I'm not sure of Kaduna.

Ameachi is also a good Candidate . but I fear another Jonathan In him, where he'll put all the projects in the north rather than South (as he's doing currently)

I guess this one is delusional. Amaechi of all people!

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by Kdon2: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
helinues:
This one na joke news

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by Kwamecron(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
I challenged you to name one states Amiechi can win conveniently if e intend to contest and how how delegate he has presently. Do u thinks Tinubu is a joke?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by Penguin2: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kwamecron:
I challenged you to name one states Amiechi can win conveniently if e intend to contest and how how delegate he has presently. Do u thinks Tinubu is a joke?

There’s no more delegates. It’s now direct primaries.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
"state of confusion"
Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by ScamHunter: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Only an Igbo president is acceptable, but... somehow, I'll say any tribe but Yoruba is fair enough.

Any tribe but Yoruba, but NdiIgbo should only back an Igbo president and boycott any other tribe even from the south. But between a Yoruba and a northerner, let power remain in the north.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by Igboid: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Amaechi is not Igbo, and there is nothing like SE/SS.
I don't think Amaechi stands any chance against Tinubu.
His ethnic group, the Bini-Ikwerre are just 4 LGAs.
The other SS minorities are not United enough to help him.
Nothing concerns Ndiigbo with Ikwerre man quest for Presidency, we wish Amaechi all the best, but we will only support an Igbo man come 2023, and if SSners have any iota of fairness in them, they would know they own SE a debt for our support for GEJ in 2015 and 2011.
But if they don't recognize this debt, then no yaawaa! We move regardless!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by Urbanchampion: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
ScamHunter:
Only an Igbo president is acceptable, but... somehow, I'll say any tribe but Yoruba is fair enough.

Any tribe but Yoruba, but NdiIgbo should only back an Igbo president and boycott any other tribe even from the south. But between a Yoruba and a northerner, let power remain in the north.

Ojú yín máà rí ran woo! E go be like say na film tricks....then una go know we no be una mate.

10 Likes

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by Igboid: 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
On another twist, Rotimi vs Tinubu sounds to me like a Yoruba vs Yoruba fight.
grin
I guess this is a strictly Yoruba house Party.
Igbos should stay clear. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by Nonexisting: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kwamecron:
I challenged you to name one states Amaechi can win conveniently if e intend to contest and how how delegate he has presently. Do u thinks Tinubu is a joke?
Name how many delegates and one state Yar'adua could have won if not for Obasanjo. Even he Obasanjo, how many delegates and how many states could he have won against Alex Ekwueme, a well grounded PDP politician of old? You people talk without reasoning.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by Sufferingboy(f): 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Igboid:
Nothing concerns Ndiigbo with Ikwerre man quest for Presidency, we wish Amaechi all the best, but we will only support an Igbo man come 2023, and if SSners have any iota of fairness in them, they would know they own SE a debt for our support for GEJ in 2015 and 2011.

grin

No one owe you anything,jonathan rewarded you guys well.

Ifeanyi Okowa for president 2023.
Rabiu Kwankwonso for vice president 2023.

PDP ....Power to the people.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by Darkcloud11(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Urbanchampion:

Ojú yín máà rí ran woo! E go be like say na film tricks....then una go know we no be una mate.
tribalism apart SS and SE won’t vote a Yoruba president guy pipe down e go shock SW,in fact I want tinubu to win APC presidential ticket

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by Darkcloud11(m): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
If Yoruba are wise they will campaign for a SS presidency person so they can win their alliance,campaign for a SS guy in the primaries and watch him loose, and another Yoruba would win the Yoruba guy should now pick a SS guy as Vp,by that action u have split the vote make sure it’s either ijaw or ibo or effik, that means u are guaranteed about 50% vote from SS the north will come through for yorubas,but if the Yorubas out rightly demand for presidency they will fail woefully,the Hausa fulanis will feel yorubas are getting to big for their boot thank you.
Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by Igboid: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Darkcloud11:
If Yoruba are wise they will campaign for a SS person so they can win their alliance,campaign for a SS guy in the primaries and watch him loose and another Yoruba should win the Yoruba guy should now pick a SS as Vp,by that action u have split the vote make sure it’s either ijaw or ibo or effik, that means u are guaranteed about 50% vote from SS the north will come through for yorubas,but if the Yorubas out rightly demand for presidency they will fail woefully,the Hausa fulanis will fill yorubas are getting to big for their boot thank you.

So you will have a SW president and a SS VP ? grin
Nice idea genius.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by nazicartel(m): 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Darkcloud11:
If Yoruba are wise they will campaign for a SS presidency person so they can win their alliance,campaign for a SS guy in the primaries and watch him loose, and another Yoruba would win the Yoruba guy should now pick a SS guy as Vp,by that action u have split the vote make sure it’s either ijaw or ibo or effik, that means u are guaranteed about 50% vote from SS the north will come through for yorubas,but if the Yorubas out rightly demand for presidency they will fail woefully,the Hausa fulanis will feel yorubas are getting to big for their boot thank you.
Hope you're very Okay Sir. Somebody should check up on this fellow

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by Darkcloud11(m): 12:04am On Nov 14, 2021
grin grin
nazicartel:
Hope you're very Okay Sir. Somebody should check up on this fellow
grin grin grin grin just a young political analyst,please don’t throw tribal jibe at me I’m soft hearted
Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by babyfaceafrica: 2:33am On Nov 14, 2021
Move this to the joke section
Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by jamesversion: 5:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Igboid:

SS owes SE debt??

Don't allow emotions get the better of you.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by oyatz(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2021
Darkcloud11:
tribalism apart SS and SE won’t vote a Yoruba president guy pipe down e go shock SW,in fact I want tinubu to win APC presidential ticket

But Rotimi Amaechi is not a Yoruba man, so the contest is now between Amaechi Vs Atiku. Therefore feel free to support your beloved candidate/party.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Loses Majority As 12 Senators Submit Defection Letters To Senate President / We’ll Prioritise Food Security In Lagos – Sanwo-olu / Breaking News:action Congress Sweeps Lagos: Fashola Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.