Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo (4214 Views)

Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Kyari And Osinbanjo To Check How Much Outgoing Ministers Spent On Projects / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by Joyce95: 7:23am On Nov 15, 2021
The people don't know who to complain again
Amaechi 2023 ambition is a forgotten one already.
Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by Kdon2: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
tamdun:

Counter his argument, El rufai used to be among those behind Amaechi but after the problem with hadiza, I don't think El rufai...
And like Sammy07 said, Tinubu has camp in sw/North and I can bet my balls that Ameachi won't win a state for apc in se/ss

Amaechi can not even win his ward. He is not sellable no matter how he was packeged. Tinubu is waiting in the south west, elrufai in the north west, saraki in the north central, wike in the south south and in the south east I know it's a no go area for him because he ha s no achievement there.
Re: 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo by ProudImolite: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Igboid:

The Ikwerre clown probably thinks himself a wise man grin
"Cunny man die cunny man bury am". We go show am pepper. The pure water pelting he got in Aba in 2015 when he came preaching that he is Igbo and that Igbos should vote Buhari will be a child play to the humiliation he will get when he comes to Igboland to open his Bini mouth and tell us he is Igbo. grin

If he is Igbo, let him pull resources with Wike and support an Igbo presidency from SE.

That's how we know he and his Ikwerre people are Igbo cool
You are so right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joe Biden With Kashim Shetima Tinubu Running Mate-photo / Fact Checking The Numbers: CBN's Announcement of $1.5B Foreign Exchange Inflow / Acn Seeks Suspension Of Night Travels By Passenger Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.