Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Proof That "Yoruba Don't Travel" Is A Hateful Propaganda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That "Yoruba Don't Travel" Is A Hateful Propaganda (825 Views)

2023: The North Must Understand That Yoruba Cannot Yorubanize The South / The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). / Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That "Yoruba Don't Travel" Is A Hateful Propaganda by seunolu7: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Some economic migrants have long pushed the propaganda that yorubas don't travel.

Yet, majority of Nigerians in:

USA
UK
Ghana
Cote D'voir
Togo
Benin
Brazil
Cuba

And some other countries are Yorubas. The truth is yoruba avoid poor places. You can't find yorubas in borno, nassarawa or abakaliki. Why migrate to a place where the inhabitants are climbing over each other to enter 12 hour bus just to get where you currently are?

Yorubas go to western countries like Canada, US and western Europe for education, build business or contribute greatly and not to "hustle".

We are not anywhere bele face economic migrants. We only move to new countries with better opportunities than our own cities.

Yorubas are the best traveled people in Nigeria. Not necessarily the most, but the best. The best countries give us the most visas. I rest my pen.

7 Likes

Re: Proof That "Yoruba Don't Travel" Is A Hateful Propaganda by IgweOfNnewi: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Of course we know it was from baby factory criminals and drug traffickers that think because they go out of the country to sell their drug, others don't leave their land to outside the country, useless people

10 Likes

Re: Proof That "Yoruba Don't Travel" Is A Hateful Propaganda by Emergingnation(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
[s]Of course we know it was from baby factory criminals and drug traffickers that think because they go out of the country to sell their drug, others don't leave their land to outside the country, useless people[/s]
Trashed from skull mining and human organ harvesting terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Proof That "Yoruba Don't Travel" Is A Hateful Propaganda by mancoconut: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Yes I agree yeribanza apes are well traveled, and they spread their stock on trade (rape and savagery) in any part of the globe they find themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Proof That "Yoruba Don't Travel" Is A Hateful Propaganda by Emergingnation(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
mancoconut:
Yes I agree yeribanza apes are well traveled, and they spread their stock on trade (rape and savagery) in any part of the globe they find themselves.

So Afonja dong carry their rape reach Iyanki grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Proof That "Yoruba Don't Travel" Is A Hateful Propaganda by seunolu7: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Of course we know it was from baby factory criminals and drug traffickers that think because they go out of the country to sell their drug, others don't leave their land to outside the country, useless people

You're very correct

5 Likes

Re: Proof That "Yoruba Don't Travel" Is A Hateful Propaganda by mancoconut: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Emergingnation:
So Afonja dong carry their rape reach Iyanki grin grin
They commit the worst kinds of crimes abroad, for Igbos its typically only drugs and cyber fraud... but Afonja apes are very prolific, diverse and indiscriminate when it comes to the range of violent crimes they indulge in... very disgusting race of animals.

4 Likes

Re: Proof That "Yoruba Don't Travel" Is A Hateful Propaganda by delpee(f): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
@OP

There used to be many Yorubas in Borno and other "poor" parts of the North. Many of those in Borno moved Southwards due to BH troubles.
Re: Proof That "Yoruba Don't Travel" Is A Hateful Propaganda by flokii: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
Yorubas have been travelling before their ancestors knew what cloth was.. they were running around unclad in their jungles when Yorubas travelled the world and brought civilization.

Yorubas don't travel to the East except government work takes them there.. when we have western countries and properous SW, wetin wan carry me go SE?

8 Likes

Re: Proof That "Yoruba Don't Travel" Is A Hateful Propaganda by seunolu7: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
flokii:
Yorubas have been travelling before their ancestors knew what cloth was.. they were running around unclad in their jungles when Yorubas travelled the world and brought civilization.

Yorubas don't travel to the East except government work takes them there.. when we have western countries and properous SW, wetin wan carry me go SE?

Thus is very true. SE is quite backward.

3 Likes

Re: Proof That "Yoruba Don't Travel" Is A Hateful Propaganda by flokii: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
seunolu7:

Thus is very true. SE is quite backward.

Not quite.. it's very very backward.
The only booming businesses there are hotels and clubs. You can imagine the level of prostituti0n among their women.

7 Likes

Re: Proof That "Yoruba Don't Travel" Is A Hateful Propaganda by seunolu7: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
flokii:

Not quite.. it's very very backward.
The only booming businesses there are hotels and clubs. You can imagine the level of prostituti0n among their women.

I've never seen a vacancy job in places like ebonyi and Co. The clubs are patronised after they make money in lagos legit or through "hustle" (90%)

1 Like

Re: Proof That "Yoruba Don't Travel" Is A Hateful Propaganda by orisa37: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
IT'S A SUBTERFUGE TO ALLOW RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY OF BMF-BOKOISWA TO THRIVE.
Re: Proof That "Yoruba Don't Travel" Is A Hateful Propaganda by orisa37: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
IT'S A SUBTERFUGE TO ALLOW RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY OF BMF-BOKOISWA TO THRIVE.

GET OUT OF YOUR LAND, THE FULANI TERRORISTS OF BMF-BOKOISWA BECOME SQUATTERS THERE.
Re: Proof That "Yoruba Don't Travel" Is A Hateful Propaganda by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 14, 2021
A young antelope dare the water not because it he's not thirsty but thirsty is better than death.

That is irony of Yoruba, they don't want to move to the East because when fight start, you won't even see their corpses

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Commissions Furniture Facility In Benin / Let Me Correct A Narration About SE Electoral Strength. / If i was born before the Civil War Era i'd have done this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.