Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). (1344 Views)

CDD West Africa Fact Checks Peter Obi's Arise TV Interview. / Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One / Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Nvestor02: 1:30pm On May 05, 2022
Yoruba remain the most successful tribe In Africa at large and there is a high guarantee that we will be in the level of European if They have their own country.

Take look at this fight.

The tribe with the most successful Male MUSICIANS in Africa is Yoruba.

the tribe with the most successful PASTORS in Africa is yoruba.

The tribe with most successful ACTRESS in Nigeria is Yoruba.

the tribe with the most successful FEMALE MUSICIANS in Africa is Yoruba.

the tribe with the most successful COMEDIAN in Nigeria is Yoruba.

The tribe with the most successful REGION in Nigeria is Yoruba.

The top 2 richest man in southern Nigeria are Yoruba

The most richest woman Nigeria is Yoruba.

Top 2 richest business man in southern Nigeria are Yorubas.

Yoruba has 4 people in the list top 10 Richest black people in the world... No tribe dare do am.

Top 10 Most watch movie in Africa are all written and produce by Yoruba people.

Na Yoruba people collect Grammy the most in the whole continent of Africa.

70% of Igbo celebrities understand little Yoruba language because they live and share the progressive mentality of Yoruba people.

90% of Yoruba celebrity and billionaire can't even speak Igbo language... that shows that they build up the wealth by themselves.

The most successful online business in Nigeria.. (Bet9ja and Nairaland) are all owned by the Yoruba people.

Yoruba has the most successful politicians in southern nigeria is a Yoruba man.

in the list of top 10 richest people in Nigeria... Yoruba people have 5 people while Igbo have only 1.

The most successful African Boxers are Yoruba men, (Anthony Joshua and Israel Awosika).

Highest goals scorer for the super eagle of Nigeria is a Yoruba man, Rashid Yekini.

The second richest king in Africa is a Yoruba man Olugbo of Ugbo land.

That is just a few of it..... Clap for Yoruba people, Dem too good abeg.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Bravetunde: 1:35pm On May 05, 2022
I hope you are not saying burnaboy is Yoruba boy oo
Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Nvestor02: 1:38pm On May 05, 2022
Bravetunde:

Remove Burna boy.... There are 3 Yoruba people who has lifted up Grammy before him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by YorubaIsGreat(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2022
God Bless Yoruba People
God Bless Yoruba Land
Proudly Yoruba Man

6 Likes

Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Nvestor02: 1:44pm On May 05, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
God Bless Yoruba People
God Bless Yoruba Land
Proudly Yoruba Man

Yoruba will always be great... I will forever be greateful that good made me a Yoruba man....

The people of sad yeast won't love this but lagoon is always there for them to do exercise... Who cares?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Nvestor02: 1:46pm On May 05, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
mynd44, seun, lalasticlala
Rule 2

Bro please... Let's pardon him... We already know them for that.. hating other people is part of their culture.

1 Like

Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Christistruth00: 1:46pm On May 05, 2022
Every Tribe and People are equal and we Yorubas are not Superior to anyone
God created everyone in his own image even the people you look down on

Yoruba Pastors need to repent and give their lives to Jesus Christ Truly

Truth be told Olugbo was an Oil Bunkerer before becoming an Oba

1 Like

Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Nvestor02: 1:53pm On May 05, 2022
Christistruth00:
Every Tribe and People are equal and we Yorubas are not Superior to anyone
God created everyone in his own image even the people you look down on

Yoruba Pastors need to repent and give their lives to Jesus Christ Truly

Truth be told Olugbo was an Oil Bunkerer before becoming an Oba

That is not true bro... Yoruba are always the best in the wørld.. we are God choosing people to lead Africa.

We don't claim to be Jewish and God still dey our back even in this cage of one Nigeria.

If we all the same as you claimed, why is that good thing always come to our side and the people of the east get bitter one?.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Christistruth00: 1:54pm On May 05, 2022
Nvestor02:

That is not true bro... Yoruba are always the best in the wørld.. we are God choosing people to lead Africa.

We don't claim to be Jewish and God still dey our back even in this cage of one Nigeria.

If we all the same as you claimed, why is that good thing always come to our side and the people of the east get bitter one?.

No

Yorubas value humility and they see the good in others

Yorubas are not egomaniacs

Our Culture teaches us to accept , welcome and love all People that is why God always seems to have our back

3 Likes

Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Nvestor02: 1:57pm On May 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

No

Yorubas value humility and they see the good in others

Yorubas are not egomaniacs

grin grin grin grin agba o kin soro bi ewe.

Yoruba na baba.... Some people can wail to death... Who cares?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Choilila: 1:59pm On May 05, 2022
Yoruba and Hausa I love the most.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Nvestor02: 2:01pm On May 05, 2022
Choilila:
Yoruba and Hausa I love the most.

What of Igbo grin grin

Never forget that they are Jews o.

1 Like

Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Christistruth00: 2:02pm On May 05, 2022
Nvestor02:

grin grin grin grin agba o kin soro bi ewe.

Yoruba na baba.... Some people wail to death... Who cares?.

Do you know the Ibadan Army even had Sierra Leonians and Nupes In it
The Soldier called Biobaku was Sierra Leonian and was adopted as an Ibadan man
Aregbesola ex Governor of Osun State had an Egbirra Father who wasn’t Yoruba
Basorun Gaa was descended from Barinas as was all Ogbomosho which became Yorubanised after 3 Centuries
Yorubas accept all People who can prove their Loyalty no matter where they are from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Nvestor02: 2:05pm On May 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

Do you know the Ibadan Army even had Sierra Leonians and Nupes In it
The Soldier called Biobaku was Sierra Leonian and was adopted as an Ibadan man
Aregbesola ex Governor of Osun State had an Egbirra Father who wasn’t Yoruba
Yorubas accept all People who can prove their Loyalty no matter where they are from

We are so accomodating and peace loving that is why God continue to lift us up.

Instead of the eastern canibals to copy us in doing good... They are busy hating us out jealously..

That is why God continue to give them lashes grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Choilila: 2:11pm On May 05, 2022
Nvestor02:

What of Igbo grin grin

Never forget that they are Jews o.
igbos hate themselves and others, so why should I love them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Zooposki(f): 2:18pm On May 05, 2022
Nvestor02:
Yoruba remain the most successful tribe In Africa at large and there is a high guarantee that we will be in the level of European if They have their own country.

That is just a few of it..... Clap for Yoruba people, Dem too good abeg.

That’s why you should fight for Oduduwa. Igbos are already fighting for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Bravetunde: 3:24pm On May 05, 2022
Nvestor02:

Remove Burna boy.... There are 3 Yoruba people who has lifted up Grammy before him.
Burnaboy is from my tribe ijaw.
And can you name the Yoruba Muslimns. That lifted the gramy.
Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Bravetunde: 3:28pm On May 05, 2022
Nvestor02:

Bro please... Let's pardon him... We already know them for that.. hating other people is part of their culture.
Pardon who grin cheesy grin cheesy
Which rule did I break.
Can you check my spelling of they are correct.
After takingg Jedi Jedi you cowordss start to write trashh.
Cowordss
Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Nvestor02: 3:32pm On May 05, 2022
Bravetunde:

Burnaboy is from my tribe ijaw.
And can you name the Yoruba Muslimns. That lifted the gramy.

Wizkid and Sikiru adepoju... Hope you are fine now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Bravetunde: 3:36pm On May 05, 2022
Nvestor02:

Wizkid and Sikiru adepoju... Hope you are fine now.
Wizkid award belongs to Beyonce and the other one is the only Yoruba.
Burnaboy an ijaws have won grammy too and other tribes.
Wizkid did not win Grammy is only attachee.
So stop these your cowordly chest beating.
You no get talk.
When rich and blessed tribes like ijaws,igbos etc are talking sskull minning cowords they talk.trassh.
Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Islandlady(f): 3:38pm On May 05, 2022
Bravetunde:
Who said burna boy is yoruba, he is not even the first musician to collect Grammy award in Nigeria, two yorubas musicians have done that a long time ago, readhistory before spewing trash...Hater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by DeLaRue: 3:39pm On May 05, 2022
Op, you are such an embarrassment.

Still fighting over 'tribe' in 2022? When is this going to end.

I apologise to all other Nigerians for your cringe-inducing crassness.
Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Achilles881: 3:43pm On May 05, 2022
Nvestor02:

You broke the law of nairaland.. but I will spare you, I won't report you.

You guys can just cry, you can't change the fact that Yoruba is far more better than you, in anywhere.

Afghanistan is more saver than your shit hole region.... All thanks to Tafawa balewa blood that is dealing with you grin

So tafawa balewa blood is dealing with ademoyega, banjo people, I see.
Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by MrMaestro: 3:43pm On May 05, 2022
Islandlady:
Who said burna boy is yoruba, he is not even the first musician to collect Grammy award in Nigeria, two yorubas musicians have done that a long time ago, readhistory before spewing trash...Hater
Burna boy is mixed. Clearly he’s part Yoruba, but don’t know what other tribe he is.

1 Like

Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Islandlady(f): 3:46pm On May 05, 2022
MrMaestro:

Burna boy is mixed. Clearly he’s part Yoruba, but don’t know what other tribe he is.
I don't care, we yorubas don't do attachee by force, if he choose to go with the yorubas cool and if the other way round that's also cool

We got many successful yorubas already

1 Like

Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by MrMaestro: 3:50pm On May 05, 2022
Not to mention Yorubas dominate the tech sector with Paystack, flutterwave both being Yoruba founded. And many many more that are receiving funding and about to be unicorn companies are nearly all Yoruba founded. Even Yorubas in the United States are starting to become self made billionaires there as well, Tope Awotona as an example joining the Forbes list this year as the wealthiest self made Nigerian American immigrant ever. Not to mention Yorubas in the UK like Ogunlesi that led the acquisition of the UKs Gatwick airport.

Yorubas are great, if we want to start dick measuring now that other tribe will see reality and have a heart attack. They’re lucky we are humble. Let’s not adopt their mentality, it’s not a good look. It’s funny, they call themselves Jews but it’s the Yorubas that emulate the Jews in their actions not mouth more than them. Silently dominating business and gaining influence without chest thumping. Let’s keep it that way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hit7SXi1Ccs

3 Likes

Re: The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 05, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters / Tinubu Experience Has Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Obi Is The Best. Asu Ekiye / Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.