Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

HIV, CANCER- Nigerians Mock FFK Ex, Precious- She cant survive it, Dermatologist - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HIV, CANCER- Nigerians Mock FFK Ex, Precious- She cant survive it, Dermatologist (5153 Views)

Nigerians Mock Tunde Ednut As Instagram Bans His Account Again / You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK / #ikoroduLuckyDube Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Mock Burna Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV, CANCER- Nigerians Mock FFK Ex, Precious- She cant survive it, Dermatologist by pepperdemzombie: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
ShyBabe:

Na Yoruba woman leg be this, your tribe is known for bleaching, most Igbo ladies are light skinned, so sharap ND stop setting yourself up for drags, agbaya ele jona bi ti boli, go buy beta cream stop using cheap ones.
No mind the Yoruba women

Re: HIV, CANCER- Nigerians Mock FFK Ex, Precious- She cant survive it, Dermatologist by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

No mind the Yoruba women
Your tears sweet me, bob and toke are Igbo abi, arindin, chef chi has never been light skin, she's brown, omo ase.
Re: HIV, CANCER- Nigerians Mock FFK Ex, Precious- She cant survive it, Dermatologist by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Godons1:

Na lie. See Emeka my neighbour wey just came from Aba last month to hustle in the North. He came as a very dark man, with black skin but this is his recent look. The Guy don use cheap bleaching cream bleach all him body finish. Small time he go Dey claim say na naturally fair man him be grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sebi Bob is Igbo, aunty toke and all those Yoruba actors and actresses are Igbo abi?
Re: HIV, CANCER- Nigerians Mock FFK Ex, Precious- She cant survive it, Dermatologist by pepperdemzombie: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
ShyBabe:

O dun mi pa! Emi Iran Elede olori peli. My mama, Your tears sweet me, bob and toke are Igbo abi, arindin ni iya to bi mi, chef chi has always been a bleacher, she's never brown like Mercy Eke below, omo ase ni agba to julo ni idile Baba mi.

Re: HIV, CANCER- Nigerians Mock FFK Ex, Precious- She cant survive it, Dermatologist by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=107624096][/quote]
Sweet tears!! See epistle grin
Re: HIV, CANCER- Nigerians Mock FFK Ex, Precious- She cant survive it, Dermatologist by neonbash0: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Leaforever:
Psoriasis is not skin cancer @op and I doubt anyone ever called psoriasis a form of skin cancer to you. Lie lie post. undecided

Thank you. I feel like the entire post is an ffk sponsored smeared attack on precious. Ffk, give precious her kids. You are not their father. If you like raise them till adulthood, she'll still tell them the truth someday.best believe that. Keep dragging another man's kids while you have abandoned yours coz they're dark skinned. Olofufu.

PS: for those who wants to know.
Psoriasis is not generally considered life-threatening, except in cases of erythrodermic psoriasis. This rare type of psoriasis can affect the entire body. Erythrodermic psoriasis can cause shivering and fluid retention, and may increase the risk of pneumonia and heart failure.

Even Kim Kardashian has psoriasis. And she talks about it all the time. Big deal ffk. Fucking big deal with your myopic baseless claims
Re: HIV, CANCER- Nigerians Mock FFK Ex, Precious- She cant survive it, Dermatologist by pepperdemzombie: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
ShyBabe:

Sweet tears!! See epistle grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao / Do People Still Wear Panties? Please Let The Coochie Breathe - Toke Makinwa / Download: Beyonce Ft. Nicki Minaj - Flawless (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.