Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,630 members, 7,861,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Making Profit - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Making Profit (145 Views)

How To Start Importing Gadgets From USA And Make 10x Profit / How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit / Make N300,000+profit From Importation Business Monthly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Profit by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Few days ago,I spoke about affiliate marketing on this platform and few vendors reached out to me to talk about how poor some of their sales of tangible products eg hair,shoes,clothes etc have been.It is due to this "problem" that I felt the need to share what I am about to expatiate on.
It goes without saying that some of the most important things to have in a business is complete knowledge of the buisiness,target audience,good customer service (this is highly underrated) and honesty.
The focus of this discussion today is target audience.Most of the time,we delve into buisiness without looking around,identifying a problem and looking for solution to that problem in a way that can generate profit for you.Target audience are the demographic that you plan to sell your goods to ie the specific niche that your business can thrive in.A lot of your profit from buisiness comes from outside contacts ie non family and friends...it is this group of people that you have to attract and convince them that yours is the better product.
How can you develop the target audience needed?
How can you improve sales... especially on WhatsApp,IG, Facebook and other social media platforms?
I'm ready to discuss with you,hear your views and try to proffer solutions..just DM me on 09097214695 or email on okpalanprecy1950@gmail.com
smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed / Blockchainlogin - ☞ How Do I Sign In To My & Account ☎️ / Make Money Writing Without Writing Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.