Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two (35678 Views)

I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles / Photographer Macheted By Masked Thugs In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by iyke2frankeze: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

you know your untrained ipob did in Sadeast, why didn't you foreseen their stupidity? they killed men that can bring Investment to your region

you've a failed brain if you don't have anyone to tell you that

Thank God you have identified yourself as the descendant of a fallen demon. To your greatest disappointment, despite all the people murdered by Buhari in Southeast, God have been watering our lives and business. There is nothing any descendant of demon can do to us.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Tomahawk99(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2021
chrisvic007:

I know Igbos (who were born in Lagos) who speak very fluent Yoruba language. Anybody who was born the south west would speak fluent and flawless Yoruba language.

O nu go?
Oga go and sit down. You want to tell me a local woman will not recognize dialect and accent? Stop making excuses for these spineless cowards.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Tomahawk99(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2021
RuddyFusion:

And who tells you that they can't speak Yoruba?
A fulani man cannot speak yoruba with the same accent, you cowards like to look for excuses instead of to face the real problem.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Tomahawk99(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2021
stayclearofme:

Do you the numbers of Fulani s that speaks Yoruba Fluently?
Speaking fluency does not mean you have the accent, it is something you are literally born with because you pick it up from infancy, it takes years and years of practice to for a non local to gain that.
She SAW and HEARD them clearly, you are just grasping at probability as against her HARD evidence.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by stayclearofme: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Speaking fluency does not mean you have the accent, it is something you are literally born with because you pick it up from infancy, it takes years and years of practice to for a non local to gain that.
She SAW and HEARD them clearly, you are just grasping at probability as against her HARD evidence.
So what about the Fulani's and other tribes who were born and bred in Yoruba land that have the accent and speaks the language fluently?
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by stayclearofme: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tomahawk99:

A fulani man cannot speak yoruba with the same accent, you cowards like to look for excuses instead of to face the real problem.
You must be very stupid for referring to me as a coward, you can make you point without insults.
Now MR STRONG MAN! are there no Fulani's who were born and bred in Yoruba land that speaks the language fluently? That doesn't mean they were actually Fulani's it is just a question because most of you are just jumping into conclusion.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
iyke2frankeze:

Thank God you have identified yourself as the descendant of a fallen demon. To your greatest disappointment, despite all the people murdered by Buhari in Southeast, God have been watering our lives and business. There is nothing any descendant of demon can do to us.

kid will always be kid, I'm sure you watch telemundo that's why your common sense keep draining
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Hassanmaye(m): 6:56am On Nov 16, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Fulani herdsmen
You must be very stupid, she Said they speak Yoruba And English fool, must ipog also be Fulani don't be a daft
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Hassanmaye(m): 6:59am On Nov 16, 2021
dasparrow:
I feel terribly sorry for what happened to these communities and especially to the women but since Nigerians have decided they want 'One Nigeria,' they will have to live with this new perilous situation they have found themselves in. I don't live in Nigeria or anyway in Africa so na sitdon look I dey. I have been telling you people to call a referendum and breakup Nigeria amicably to save lives but no, you don't want to because of oil. So whatever una see, make una take am like that.
Read again, they are terrorist Yoruba youth they breed,
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Tomahawk99(m): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2021
stayclearofme:

You must be very stupid for referring to me as a coward, you can make you point without insults.
Now MR STRONG MAN! are there no Fulani's who were born and bred in Yoruba land that speaks the language fluently? That doesn't mean they were actually Fulani's it is just a question because most of you are just jumping into conclusion.
You are a coward...a spineless coward. Go and face the fulani jihadists killing and rapping your nursing mothers. Banza.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Tomahawk99(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2021
stayclearofme:

So what about the Fulani's and other tribes who were born and bred in Yoruba land that have the accent and speaks the language fluently?
Show me one single fulani man or woman born in Yoruba land that speaks yourba language with the local accent...just one.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by stayclearofme: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tomahawk99:

You are a coward...a spineless coward. Go and face the fulani jihadists killing and rapping your nursing mothers. Banza.
Why the mata dey pain you like this you stupid idiot? I only asked a question and are acting like a retard. Bas. tard!.. Chege dan boro ba!
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by stayclearofme: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Show me one single fulani man or woman born in Yoruba land that speaks yourba language with the local accent...just one.
See comment...make I go their house go carry them come show you. You can go to National Population Commission.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by moodyguy: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Let me ask you a simple question; am I currently in your villlage?

-What a childish question. lipsrsealed
The EAST no no go AREA this xmas period
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Tomahawk99(m): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
stayclearofme:

See comment...make I go their house go carry them come show you. You can go to National Population Commission.
Oga even if dem pay you for it you cannot produce even one.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by PDJT: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
[s]
moodyguy:
The EAST no no go AREA this xmas period
[/s]

-Even half a sentence, you can not construct. How can anyone take you serious? grin
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by moodyguy: 5:37am On Nov 18, 2021
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Even half a sentence, you can not construct. How can anyone take you serious? grin
no go village this Xmas oo make ipob no go fry u(pidgin)
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by PDJT: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
[s]
moodyguy:
no go village this Xmas oo make ipob no go fry u(pidgin)
[/s]
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by limeta(f): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Farid24224:

What bring Jihad into this now for God's sake?!

why say God sake
remember there is no God but Allah
so next time say Allah sake
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Farid24224(m): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
limeta:

why say God sake
remember there is no God but Allah
so next time say Allah sake

Allah is God...God is in English..Arabic, we use Allah...

Even an Eight years old will know this!!
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by limeta(f): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2021
Farid24224:

Allah is God...God is in English..Arabic, we use Allah...

Even an Eight years old will know this!!

God is a title Allah is a name
So are you saying there is no God but God ?
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Farid24224(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2021
limeta:

God is a title Allah is a name
So are you saying there is no God but God ?

Guy Allah is God...no dey disturb me..
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by limeta(f): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2021
Farid24224:

Guy Allah is God...no dey disturb me..

Abdul
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Farid24224(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
limeta:

Abdul

No it's Farid...That's my name.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by 2braithe: 12:20am On Dec 23, 2021
Miracood2 abeg you get the telegram link to the beer parlor and sexcapades channel??
I wan join abeg.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2021
2braithe:
Miracood2 abeg you get the telegram link to the beer parlor and sexcapades channel??
I wan join abeg.
I'm not in the group bro.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by 2braithe: 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Miracood2:

I'm not in the group bro.

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy / Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones / Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.