Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two (35682 Views)

I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles / Photographer Macheted By Masked Thugs In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
RuddyFusion:

And who tells you that they can't speak Yoruba?

Speaking Yoruba does not make the person a Yoruba. Now, Yoruba name does not make person a Yoruba.

At Computer Village, Ikeja and Surulere, I know a lot of people that speak Yoruba but are not Yorubas.

At Abuja, I have seen people that are not Yorubas but using International Passports with Yoruba names and applying for British Visa with Yoruba names.

This attack that happened around Mowe for two days without the knowledge of Mowe Area boys and happened in the afternoon cannot be from Fulani. There are so many hooligans and area boys along Ibafo Mowe axis up to Ileke Town. That area have very high number of thugs and area boys that are always on drugs.

The fact that OPC and Mowe Area boys did not give them any resistance show they are from that axis. There may be a land tussle in that community. Also, that community may be a very rural community hidden from people and main road.

3 Likes

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin cheesy afonjas doing what they know how to do best! Land grabbing, Skull minning, Cultism, Robbery! Tomorrow they'll accuse Ohamadike 1 of Biafra land of what their bandits brown roof brothers are doing to their fellas

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Lamasta(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
So sad this monsters operated for 2 days without any hindrance
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Freddd009: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hello guys, we all know Christmas is coming and boys are no longer smiling. Check out what they did to this man's car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0rv326wMYE
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by kolixy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
If you never know, you have to know from now
Forget about they speaking Yoruba fluently,
The work is Igbo, trust me and believe, it is purely handwriting of Igbo…. They just wanted to use speaking Yoruba fluently to deceive the public as being Yoruba perpetrator.

Just observe the first person to comment.. check his comment… you wil know where the bullet coming from.

Igbo, we will drive you out of our land

Kick Igbo out of Yoruba land

You are the master in organized crimes
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by chrisvic007: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Tomahawk99:

She said they spoke clearly in Yoruba language, don't try to twist things up. Na afonja people commit the crime, no dey use fulani as cover up.

I know Igbos (who were born in Lagos) who speak very fluent Yoruba language. Anybody who was born the south west would speak fluent and flawless Yoruba language.

O nu go?
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by PDJT: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
[s]
moodyguy:
Is Biafra better ....let me ask a very simple question...Can confidently go to ur village in the East this Xmas?
[/s]

-Let me ask you a simple question; am I currently in your villlage?

-What a childish question. lipsrsealed
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by PDJT: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
[s]
kolixy:
The work is Igbo, trust me and believe, it is purely handwriting of Igbo…. They just wanted to use speaking Yoruba fluently to deceive the public as being Yoruba perpetrator.

Just observe the first person to comment.. check his comment… you wil know where the bullet coming from.

[/s]
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by PDJT: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
[s]
Almunjid:

When u read news about how u igbos are defaming us with drug trafficking all over the world, u won't shout biafra Ooo. It's only when u see other tribes commit local crimes you'll start talking about biafra as if igbos are saints.
If problem is countable, una problem plenty pass una. Ndi developers. grin
[/s]
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by deji17: 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by deji17: 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Fulani herdsmen

Werey!

They spoke in Yoruba and English but I can’t identify them as they wore masks.

2 Likes

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Henon: 12:18am On Nov 15, 2021
It can only happen in a zoo
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Stronghold91: 12:28am On Nov 15, 2021
PDJT:
-And this is the Nigeria, they want Biafrans to stay-put?

-May Amadioha forgive bad things!
who is amadioha we did not know ir
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by grandstar(m): 2:59am On Nov 15, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Fulani herdsmen

They spoke Yoruba and English.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by ExposingdMatrix: 3:04am On Nov 15, 2021
Police where informed and they still did nothing.. Giant of Africa indeed
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by ExposingdMatrix: 3:07am On Nov 15, 2021
kolixy:

I am Yoruba, but u are sick in the head and a coward at that who can't face his real enemies within and outside. Like u are really very sick indeed and an enemy.. You may have your reservations about Igbos but they have coexisted in Yorubaland for years and they've been largely a peaceful people and are NOT the enemies of Yoruba and couldn't have engaged in such.. Infact its a nobrainer that these criminals if Igbo as u want us to believe would have mobilized to attack without resistance at least from the area boys.. The fact that it happened without resistance shows it was perpetrated by criminal element enemies from within. So stop this your appalling senseless hate for Igbos and fight the real enemies within and enemies in government..
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by ExposingdMatrix: 3:07am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by IkpuMmadu: 4:15am On Nov 15, 2021
kolixy:

Yoruba man and the fear of igbo is legendary

They even see igbo masquerades in dream...

Bow to your lord and masters... The igbo even tell you to destroy your kings place and you obey...

I have never seen a stupid group like yours
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by cococandy(f): 4:26am On Nov 15, 2021
kmcutez:
2 days rape fest? African women need to start practicing selective breeding to reduce the population of African males. If not, enjoy the raping, murders, ritual killings and other vices.
You’re speaking to the wind.
To them, If dem never born boy, dem never born pikin.
Willingly Birthing their own murderers and oppressors.
At best, their sons will be on NL abusing the women who risked their lives to bring them to life. It’s well.
God save us.

It’s not doable sha

5 Likes

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Naijanascam: 7:11am On Nov 15, 2021
adamsmith914:
Unity begging? Blame your parents, you were born a Nigerian, you will die a Nigerian, no one’s fault, your pops should have married a Cameroonian woman instead.

Then keep enjoying your naijirianess to the fullest if you can't call a spade by its name....
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:14am On Nov 15, 2021
iyke2frankeze:

Who doesn’t know that it is descendants of a fallen demon that can do that?

you know your untrained ipob did in Sadeast, why didn't you foreseen their stupidity? they killed men that can bring Investment to your region

you've a failed brain if you don't have anyone to tell you that
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Godmademan(m): 7:16am On Nov 15, 2021
abouzaid:
My baby cried as three men raped me – Nursing mother

https://punchng.com/masked-thugs-storm-ogun-community-rape-housewives-kidnap-two/?amp
Don't be fooled. Seems more like cultists attack. The herdsmen trend can easily make other criminals wreck havoc unnoticed. The one million boys that was in the trend last year didn't just vanish into thin air, they will metamorphose into something more sinister since the mechanism to check them are non existent.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Tundex911: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Wahala upandan

Fuvk administration failed Nation

Smh
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Tomek09(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2021
kmcutez:
2 days rape fest? African women need to start practicing selective breeding to reduce the population of African males. If not, enjoy the raping, murders, ritual killings and other vices.
Lol......not all males are rapists or will be a potential rapists.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Tomek09(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2021
[s]
adamsmith914:
Could might as well be ESN since the FG refused to release Mazi after the Anambra election, now they want to take their atrocities nation wide.
[/s]
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by SmartPolician: 9:36am On Nov 15, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Even the oil will soon be obsolete. Of recent, I have being on a research programme on countries without oil and countries with oil
Also, t
Covid really exposed many things and loopholes in every country's generated revenue.
I have come to realise that in the next 10-20 years Oil would become a thing of the past. So when oil becomes a thing of the past, how would the oil rich nations or countries survive?

Crude oil will still be useful in the next 30 years. The only challenge is that the demand for it will drop significantly. Remember, crude oil can be refined into many different substances that are used to run engines and those substituents don't have substitutes yet.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 15, 2021
kolixy:

Lol. Yoruba and House/Bank Robbery is like 5 and 6.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Tomek09(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2021
Where is Amotekun
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by emmanuelbrown26: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2021
SmartPolician:

Crude oil will still be useful in the next 30 years. The only challenge is that the demand for it will drop significantly. Remember, crude oil can be refined into many different substances that are used to run engines and those substituents don't have substitutes yet.
U are right nnam, but with the advancement of solar/inverter, electric cars etc, do u think that the demand for oil most especially PMS (fuel) would still be in high demand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) / Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? / Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.