Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death (56156 Views)

Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) / Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Go On A Family Vacation After Rumored Marital Crises / Olusoji Jacobs' 30th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by deltateam: 7:34am On Nov 14, 2021
akelicious:

https://www.akelicious.net/olu-jacobs-steps-out-with-wife-ajoke-silva-first-time-after-rumored-death/

People are very wicked.

I felt bad when I saw it on Facebook. May those who wish us dead while alive follow that path now.
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Cokahot: 7:35am On Nov 14, 2021
Forget UK. India na nos 1,tho we don't know olu Jacob illness. Even obj no lean reach like this.
babyfaceafrica:
What's special in India?
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by deltateam: 7:36am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
The wife is looking so good and the man too,he's old and his wife is taking good care of him. Men please be good and kind to your wife if you wish and want to enjoy your old age.

I don't say she's not taking care of him but jumping at conclusion from social media pictures is very misleading.
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Oduduwa707: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2021
bcomputer101:
I pray for you today, you will witness the burial of those wishing you dead in Jesus name.

Baba Jacob is truly getting old.
Sound health sir.
We love you...

So when the enemies die, does that mean God don vindicate am? undecided

Nigerians and their gullibility sha... Did Christ preach that you should curse ur enemies to die? He said we should pray for our enemies...

Yet, na 9ja get church pass for dis world ooo.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Kaniff: 7:40am On Nov 14, 2021
Beautiful sight to behold. See how radiant they all appear to be. God is with them. Olu's body is ageing which is quite natural there's no big deal. One day we will all leave this body as we came in. Its a beautiful experience,for those expressing pity. We are a piece of consciousness experiencing life in a mortal vessel. We should learn to see things as they are without evaluation. God is with us. God is us

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Hezmatosky: 7:41am On Nov 14, 2021
This type of sickness is very obvious that joke is having affair outside her matrimonial home. Nothing kills a man gradually than that kiss
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by RPG2020(m): 7:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
The wife is looking so good and the man too,he's old and his wife is taking good care of him. Men please be good and kind to your wife if you wish and want to enjoy your old age.

With money you can enjoy your old age
shocked
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:42am On Nov 14, 2021
bcomputer101:
I pray for you today, you will witness the burial of those wishing you dead in Jesus name.

Sound health sir.
We love you...
Amen
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by sisisioge: 7:42am On Nov 14, 2021
May God bless us with good health....he is obviously ailing....this world is just a touch and go something for us. May our lives be beautiful while we are here.
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by JustforMen: 7:47am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
This statement assumes that women are angels by default and non of them is as evil as we all know.
A good woman is a good woman while a witch will be a witch no matter what ; and especially if you are good to her.
Stop thinking in a programmed way, woman! it will end up destroying you because you attract what you hate.
for your information, women don't control happiness and peace cos if they do, I can only imagine what you will do to men with your bile and venom.
Just be a good human being regardless of your damn gender!!

4 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2021
Eeya, get well soon Sir, he has lost so much weight. Hope not third leg wahala.
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by dratine(m): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2021
Wish you long life and good health sir. I cannot forget that film 'ONOME'.
My secret love for Kate henshaw is because of that film.
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Bamzyriches451: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2021
The man don Sha old
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:

Very true

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by bcomputer101: 7:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Oduduwa707:

So when the enemies die, does that mean God don vindicate am? undecided

Nigerians and their gullibility sha... Did Christ preach that you should curse ur enemies to die? He said we should pray for our enemies...

Yet, na 9ja get church pass for dis world ooo.

Do you need a bucket?
You can cry me a river...
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by jubrilELsudan: 8:03am On Nov 14, 2021
IT'S VERY OBVIOUS THAT HE IS SICK AND MAYBE SUFFERING FROM A TERMINAL ILLNESS.

NIGERIANS ARE INDEED CURSED....WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL FOR THE FAMILY SAYING THAT HE IS SICK AND WELL WISHERS SHOULD KEEP HIM IN THEIR PRAYERS?

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by wallrichy: 8:06am On Nov 14, 2021
He started as a British actor. Features severally in Frank Spencer" Some mother's Do Have Em" and other several international films. He is a an enigma and a legend.

Maxymilliano:
He once acted in a British sit-com

Old age is fast catching up with him ... Stay strong sir much love from this end.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by babyfaceafrica: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2021
Cokahot:
Forget UK. India na nos 1,tho we don't know olu Jacob illness. Even obj no lean reach like this.
forget India, person wey go die go die..
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2021
franchasng:
lol grin
Hi Mr franchasng I know you'll enjoy your old age
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by babyfaceafrica: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
IT'S VERY OBVIOUS THAT HE IS SICK AND MAYBE SUFFERING FROM A TERMINAL ILLNESS.

NIGERIANS ARE INDEED CURSED....WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL FOR THE FAMILY SAYING THAT HE IS SICK AND WELL WISHERS SHOULD KEEP HIM IN THEIR PRAYERS?
why should they disclose his health status? It's a private thing. If they want, they tell, if they don't want, good!

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by babyfaceafrica: 8:19am On Nov 14, 2021
JustforMen:

This statement assumes that women are angels by default and non of them is as evil as we all know.
A good woman is a good woman while a witch will be a witch no matter what ; and especially if you are good to her.
Stop thinking in a programmed way, woman! it will end up destroying you because you attract what you hate.
for your information, women don't control happiness and peace cos if they do, I can only imagine what you will do to men with your bile and venom.
Just be a good human being regardless of your damn gender!!
You are wise
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 14, 2021
RPG2020:

shocked
Not everything is about money, change your mindset and be kind to your wife.
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by babyfaceafrica: 8:20am On Nov 14, 2021
RPG2020:

shocked
Very true! With good money, you can get all the help you need
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2021
Safyqueen:

And marry more than one wife so as to avoid this small small old age sickness.
He will not properly taken care of if he had more than one wife,I'm very sure of this.
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by babyfaceafrica: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Not everything is about money, change your mindset and be kind to your wife.
Not everybody will have a wife, are you saying such people won't enjoy their old age? It's better to be kind to everyone irrespective of sex, colour and status

3 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2021
Smile4mee01:

I agree with you, but I'll like to take it even further. Just be good, not because u want your wife to care bn for you. Just be good to everyone.

And please take care of yourself as a man. Try to live healthy, it's A sad thing to see a man dependent on others.

I have said it before. Na Old age we dey know good wife, not by IG picture and slaying.

I wish him and his wife many more healthy years ahead.
The bottom line is create good memories for your wife and watch her love and care for you tirelessly

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by BeeNation(f): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2021
Like my mum...I feel like crying every time I see my mum cry
WoundedLamb:
I love Olu Jacobs. Old age is a blessing, but I still get very emotional seeing people I know get so frail due to age.
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Bigie1983: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2021
I admire the life of Olu Jacobs and pray for healthy longevity for him. Those bloggers who said you are dead are only adding more years for you.. Continue waxing stronger to the glory of God
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Not everybody will have a wife, are you saying such people won't enjoy their old age? It's better to be kind to everyone irrespective of sex, colour and status
Give one example of an unmarried man enjoying his old age?see ehn most of you here are not realistic.
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2021
bcomputer101:
Olu Jacob, the GOAT of Nollywood

Sound health sir.
We love you...
if you called him the GOAT, Then what will you call this one below undecided

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by babyfaceafrica: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Give one example of an unmarried man enjoying his old age?see ehn most of you here are not realistic.
How will you know them if I mention their names? Anyways let me use Catholic priests that everyone knows don't get married? So Catholic priest Don enjoy old age abi?

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by babyfaceafrica: 8:30am On Nov 14, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
if you called him the GOAT, Then what will you call this one below undecided
They are both Goat, no need for comparison

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off / Nnenna Mbonu And Anyalekwa Visit Orji Uzor Kalu's House (Photos) / Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.