Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,483 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death (56148 Views)

Shan George Steps Out For The 1st Time After Spine Surgery (Photos) / Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Go On A Family Vacation After Rumored Marital Crises / Olusoji Jacobs' 30th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by franchasng: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hi Mr franchasng I know you'll enjoy your old age
Amen oh. God bless you plenty. Dont worry, you will marry a good guy that will give you peace of mind. A guy that will make you proud of saying you are married okay? Dont worry at all, just do your best and be a good wifey too when the time comes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
They are both Goat, no need for comparison
one must be greater grin
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by babyfaceafrica: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
one must be greater grin
chai, una sha like vawulence.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2021
franchasng:
Amen oh. God bless you plenty. Dont worry, you will marry a good guy that will give you peace of mind. A guy that will make you proud of saying you are married okay? Dont worry at all, just do your best and be a good wifey too when the time comes
Amen and thanks a lot,the irony of it all is that very good men keep coming my way contrary to the belief of nairaland small boys and their judgemental mentality. Tell madam not to be too confident ooo,we fit still change mind on top your matter.lol

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
How will you know them if I mention their names? Anyways let me use Catholic priests that everyone knows don't get married? So Catholic priest Don enjoy old age abi?
They don't, they usually seek solace and peace with their brother's kids and looking deep at them you'll know they lived an unfulfilled life,bitter truth
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by bcomputer101: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
if you called him the GOAT, Then what will you call this one below undecided

Ritualist BINGO
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by babyfaceafrica: 8:39am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
They don't, they usually seek solace and peace with their brother's kids and looking deep at them you'll know they lived an unfulfilled life,bitter truth
hahahaha assumptions everywhere, well its your opinion. We won't all marry sha

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by RPG2020(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Not everything is about money, change your mindset and be kind to your wife.

No matter how kind of you to your wife if there is no money she will tell you something about your life shocked

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by donnie(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2021
Good news... but the man doesn't look too healthy though. Best wishes to them.
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by franchasng: 8:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Amen and thanks a lot,the irony of it all is that very good men keep coming my way contrary to the belief of nairaland small boys and their judgemental mentality. Tell madam not to be too confident ooo,we fit still change mind on top your matter.lol
Lafmaoooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

make u de ready to de feed me oh and give me pocket money to take my slayqueens out on weekends too grin

Enjoy your Sunday jareh, we all deserve good life as we desire. As a man or woman thinketh in his heart, so he is. If you believe you will marry a billionaire and put all your mind and thought to it, believe me, you will get it. Bible affirmed this. The power of attraction works, its real. The things that occupy our mind most of them time always come to reality in our life.
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Safyqueen: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
He will not properly taken care of if he had more than one wife,I'm very sure of this.

Hmmm, the reverse is the case. Research shows that those men with plenty wives and children lives longer. Check this out with several communities and you will agree with me.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by ensamy(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2021
Good to see him.
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by MartinsD12(m): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2021
akelicious:

https://www.akelicious.net/olu-jacobs-steps-out-with-wife-ajoke-silva-first-time-after-rumored-death/
Old age is definitely on his side, I guess he is older than the wife, men age faster than women especially in marriages I don't know why, they should trim the beards for him to look good
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by doggedfighter(f): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2021
Premiumwriter:
A scammer once threatened and publicised that one of my friend was dead because she refused to give him/her money.

The things people face in life in the hands of the wicked is just so hard and that's why it makes sense for those people to believe in justice after death.

If not how do people who have been wronged for so long without any worldly justice comfort themselves?

cry
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Mozegee: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2021
This man is sick i pray he recovers quickly in Jesus name
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2021
franchasng:
Lafmaoooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

make u de ready to de feed me oh and give me pocket money to take my slayqueens out on weekends too grin

Enjoy your Sunday jareh, we all deserve good life as we desire. As a man or woman thinketh in his heart, so he is. If you believe you will marry a billionaire and put all your mind and thought to it, believe me, you will get it. Bible affirmed this. The power of attraction works, its real. The things that occupy our mind most of them time always come to reality in our life.
You are full of wisdom,I'll gladly spend lavishly on you lol. Most people don't know about the power of what we occupy our mind with and the power of the tongue. Most women who keeps shouting I can take care of myself and won't depend on any man's money ends up with men who leech on women and play the role of a man in marriage. We still dey reason your matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by franchasng: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are full of wisdom,I'll gladly spend lavishly on you lol. Most people don't know about the power of what we occupy our mind with and the power of the tongue. Most women who keeps shouting I can take care of myself and won't depend on any man's money ends up with men who leech on women and play the role of a man in marriage. We still dey reason your matter.
lolz, honestly our thoughts control our reality.

I have witnessed it in my life and in the lives of people around me that I am very close to. Whatever I have put all mind and thought on always come to reality with time. Most people who end up poor, if they check their life very well and sincerely, they will realize they use to have this inner fear that things wont go well, which reduced their energy level and overtime it comes to reality no matter how hard they work.

What you said about some ladies professing that they dont need a man, that they can take care of themselves without any man, even though it may sound logical and commendable, that power of their thought and spoken words usually come to reality in their life; hence most end up with man leeches as partner. Life is really mysterious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by jubrilELsudan: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
why should they disclose his health status? It's a private thing. If they want, they tell, if they don't want, good!

OLU JACOBS IS A PUBLIC FIGURE......HE HAS FANS AND WELL WISHERS WHO CARE ABOUT HIS WELL BEING AND THEY DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH HIM.

NIGERIANS LIKE TO TURN EVERYTHING INTO POLITICS.

BUT IF HE IS KIDNAPPED TODAY, HIS FAMILY WILL BE THE FIRST PEOPLE TO ANNOUNCE TO THE WHOLE WORLD AND ASK EVERYBODY TO PRAY FOR HIM....WHY DON'T THEY KEEP THAT ONE TOO PRIVATE?

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by babyfaceafrica: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

OLU JACOBS IS A PUBLIC FIGURE......HE HAS FANS AND WELL WISHERS WHO CARE ABOUT HIS WELL BEING AND THEY DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH HIM.

NIGERIANS LIKE TO TURN EVERYTHING INTO POLITICS.

BUT IF HE IS KIDNAPPED TODAY, HIS FAMILY WILL BE THE FIRST PEOPLE TO ANNOUNCE TO THE WHOLE WORLD AND ASK EVERYBODY TO PRAY FOR HIM....WHY DON'T THEY KEEP THAT ONE TOO PRIVATE?
So because he is an actor, he has to tell everyone everything going on in his life, everyone deserves privacy!
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by jubrilELsudan: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
So because he is an actor, he has to tell everyone everything going on in his life, everyone deserves privacy!

OK WHEN HE DIES THEY SHOULDN'T DISTURB US WITH THE NEWS....THEY MUST KEEP IT PRIVATE THEN.

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by falcon01: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2021
fidelmarshal199:
At least the beards should be trimmed naw. or is Baba trying to compete with Wole Soyinka?
funny how old Jacobs is 79 while wole soyinka is 87 but he looks healthy than him

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by TheMostComplex1: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
The wife is looking so good and the man too,he's old and his wife is taking good care of him. Men please be good and kind to your wife if you wish and want to enjoy your old age.

Some of them will not take your advice but will cry at their old age. Some will start blackmailing their wives that it's because of them that their children are neglecting them.
Note if you didn't treat your family well you will cry at your old age.
Children can't give what they lack. Love your family so that at old age they will show you more love

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by TheMostComplex1: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2021
franchasng:

I have witnessed it in my life and in the lives of people around me that I am very close to. Whatever I have put all mind and thought on always come to reality with time. Most people who end up poor, if they check their life very well and sincerely, they will realize they use to have this inner fear that things wont go well, which reduced their energy level and overtime it comes to reality no matter how hard they work.

What you said about some ladies professing that they dont need a man, that they can take care of themselves without any man, even though it may sound logical and commendable, that power of their thought and spoken words usually come to reality in their life; hence most end up with man leeches mas partner. Life is really mysterious

But when you said that you want to buy or own private jets people will say that you are suffering from malaria
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2021
franchasng:

What you said about some ladies professing that they dont need a man, that they can take care of themselves without any man, even though it may sound logical and commendable, that power of their thought and spoken words usually come to reality in their life; hence most end up with man leeches as partner. Life is really mysterious
Yes,you are right and always right.Everything you write is spot on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2021
TheMostComplex1:

Some of them will not take your advice but will cry at their old age. Some will start blackmailing their wives that it's because of them that their children are neglecting them.
Note if you didn't treat your family well you will cry at your old age.
Children can't give what they lack. Love your family so that at old age they will show you more love
Let them not take it,their body go tell dem for old age.Women hardly forgive, its the bitter truth but at the same time women are good keeper of good memories, they'll return all the kindness you showered them when you need it most.
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Ijoba85: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2021
God I love this man... Keep him o Lord
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by franchasng: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2021
TheMostComplex1:

But when you said that you want to buy or own private jets people will say that you are suffering from malaria
You don't really need to be saying it causally.

The power of attraction works, if what you desire occupies your thoughts most of the time. As you tell people you want to buy a private jet, what does your mind think about when you are alone, when trekking, when laying down on your bed, when you say your prayers, etc? is your mind, thoughts and action in tandem with the things you profess with your mouth? That will determine if the power of attraction will work for you
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Glink2018(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2021
On seeing Olu Jacob in the picture, I remember my Late Dad...

Old age sickness is not good. I hate it.

We are here

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2021
franchasng:
You don't really need to be saying it causally.

The power of attraction works, if what you desire occupies your thoughts most of the time. As you tell people you want to buy a private jet, what does your mind think about when you are alone, when trekking, when laying down on your bed, when you say your prayers, etc? is your mind, thoughts and action in tandem with the things you profess with your mouth? That will determine if the power of attraction will work for you
You were obviously brought up with core family values and deep about life,God bless your parents real good.If all nairaland men reason the way you do maybe I would have tune it down a bit with them but as it is ehn,we don enter d same trouser for this forum. Enjoy your life sir.
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by franchasng: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
You were obviously brought up with core family values and deep about life,God bless your parents real good.If all nairaland men reason the way you do maybe I would have tune it down a bit with them but as it is ehn,we don enter d same trouser for this forum. Enjoy your life sir.
hahahahahaha, make them no beat you oh, guys de vex oh cheesy cheesy

And yes oh you are right, my papa was more than Idi Amin, them no born any of us well to misbehave while growing up, even other people's children behave at the mention of ny father's name grin Na only my mama de cool the atmosphere back then cheesy

If I was single eh, I for don reach out cos beyond the male bashing comments you and some female monikers I observe here make, I see great, beautiful ladies putting up defense to wade off bad guys cheesy

God will bless you with your heart desires and dont forget to alert us here when it happens so we can send wedding gifts grin
Re: Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2021
franchasng:
hahahahahaha, make them no beat you oh, guys de vex oh cheesy cheesy

And yes oh you are right, my papa was more than Idi Amin, them no born any of us well to misbehave while growing up, even other people's children behave at the mention of ny father's name grin Na only my mama de cool the atmosphere back then cheesy

If I was single eh, I for don reach out cos beyond the male bashing comments you and some female monikers I observe here make, I see great, beautiful ladies putting up defense to wade off bad guys cheesy

God will bless you with your heart desires and dont forget to alert us here when it happens so we can send wedding gifts grin
I was right,I can perceive wisdom from a far,your own is top notch.I sometimes imagine if all nairalanders are gathered somewhere and I suddenly walked in majestically,the thought makes me laugh so hard, dem go beat me ehn lol.Thanks for your well wishes for me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off / Davido Flaunts His Uncompleted New House / Nnenna Mbonu And Anyalekwa Visit Orji Uzor Kalu's House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.