Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,101 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos (2085 Views)

Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) / Governor Obiano Transformed Onitsha General Hospital (Photos) / Akeredolu Commissions Critical Care Unit For State Teaching Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by ThisisBuhari: 8:07am On Nov 14, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by JuanJO(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2021
Imagine the kind bedbugs wey go full that foam. Person wey get malaria enter this kind hospital fit go back with typhoid and hepatitis ABC.

Person wey come cure ordinary gonorrhea fit go back with staphylococcus

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by klonboi: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2021
cry
Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by Davash222(m): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2021
Fake news.

Northern Nigeria got the best Healthcare services in the world after Ontario Canada.

Buhari is our son.

Sai Baba.

6 Likes

Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by Mrkumareze(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2021
No place like North. They are enjoying all the benefit of bubu leadership

1 Like

Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by helinues: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2021
Northerners like it like that cos if not they would have done something about their recycled leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by ThisisBuhari: 8:19am On Nov 14, 2021
Mrkumareze:
No place like North. They are enjoying all the benefit of bubu leadership
Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by Abdullah36(m): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2021
You went to treat a fever and you go home with malaria, typhoid, pneumonia and cholera.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by potent5(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2021
Na VAT war cause this one too? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by Daveambition(m): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2021
Davash222:
Fake news.

Northern Nigeria got the best Healthcare services in the world after Ontario Canada.

Buhari is our son.

Sai Baba.
Yeye pikin

3 Likes

Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2021
Bullshit!

Bauchi, the new oil producing state from Arewanistan, Zoogeria.

Chai.....

It is well oo...

Sai Baba till eternity

#Zoogeria

1 Like

Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by mightyhaze: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2021
. Must be a newly researched treatment procedure.. I can see dogonyaro trees in the background..
Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2021
Useless head slammers

Later their foolish foot soldiers will come and tell us how the north is the best place after sliced bread
Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by obyrich(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2021
This may be an emergency situation
Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by DOTian: 8:45am On Nov 14, 2021
This nonsense should stop! I have lived in the north for years! By far, the North has some of the best general hospitals in West Africa! Quote me! The best and most equiped teaching hospitals! They have some of the best roads too. Go to the Daurra hospital. A doctor friend worked there and it totally changed the way he looks at Nigeria. Most of the services for the ordinary people are free! Ditto every part of the core north. I mean most poor patients go to the hospital and get treated while the local government pays for that! I have seen this a thousand times with my own eyes. You read the governor of Borno complaining the other day that hospital workers were charging patients money for medical fees that should be free? Show me any part of the south where the government pays medical bills for her citizens! You guys should stop making it look like the north is a basket case.

The north is far ahead of the south in terms of government amenities! Sure fact. I was in a place in the North the other time where the post office and all that looked brand new! The ones in Imo State all folded up over 20 years ago. Roads are of quality!! Local Governments even share cash to some local citizens while the state governments do the infastructure works. Power bills are extremely low and won't be paid when high. They're seldom disconnected. Places like Gombe and Yobe have more power supply than say Anambra or Delta. Now they have railways and government built airports. How many international airports in the north? I don't want to talk of the food. That one will make you cry if you're from the south. Food is extremely cheap in the north when compared to the South. It makes the cost of living up north very low compared to the South! Infact, we live in two different countries. So if some of their hospitals are this neglected, check the population of the area. Most probably a northern minority population..

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by TarOrfeeek: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2021
It's a lie

IBOP wants to tarnish the image of Nigerie and plunge the country into war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by TarOrfeeek: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2021
DOTian:
This nonsense should stop! I have lived in the north for years! By far, the North has some of the best general hospitals in West Africa! Quote me! The best and most equiped teaching hospitals! They have some of the best roads too. Go to the Daurra hospital. A doctor friend worked there and it totally changed the way he looks at Nigeria. Most of the services for the ordinary people are free! Ditto every part of the core north. I mean most poor patients go to the hospital and get treated while the local government pays for that! I have seen this a thousand times with my own eyes. You read the governor of Borno complaining the other day that hospital workers were charging patients money for medical fees that should be free? Show me any part of the south where the government pays medical bills for her citizens! You guys should stop making it look like the north is a basket case.

The north is far ahead of the south in terms of government amenities! Sure fact. I was in a place in the North the other time where the post office and all that looked brand new! The ones in Imo State all folded up over 20 years ago. Roads are of quality!! Local Governments even share cash to some local citizens while the state governments do the infastructure works. Power bills are extremely low and won't r paid when high. I don't want to talk of the food. That one will make you cry if you're from the south. Food is extremely cheap in the north when compared to the South. Infact, we live in two different countries. So if some of their hospitals are this neglected, check the population of the area. Most probably a northern minority population..

The Northern Oligarchs do this thing to feed the ego of the Southern Poor.

These guys are parasites feeding EXTREMELY fat on the resources of the South.

Imagine power to the North is almost 24 hours everyday and they DO NOT pay for power.

Rather, Southern citizens are charge astronomically high bills to balance the power ministry.

Taxes! They pay ZERO. Here we pay Tax on our salary, rent, education and even meatpie from KFC.

But these lazy kunts live a FOC lifestyle. Ontop of that they get the best jobs with their miserly education and non existent intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by ThisisBuhari: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2021
Davash222:
Fake news.

Buhari is our son.

Sai Baba.
check post again
Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by ThisisBuhari: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2021
Mashgash:
Bullshit!

Bauchi, the new oil producing state, Arewanistan, Zoogeria.

Chai.....

It is well oo...

Sai Baba till eternity

#Zoogeria
check well, is abia not bauchi
Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by KanoFirstSon: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2021
DOTian:

The north is far ahead of the south in terms of government amenities! Sure fact. I was in a place in the North the other time where the post office and all that looked brand new! The ones in Imo State all folded up over 20 years ago. Roads are of quality!! Local Governments even share cash to some local citizens while the state governments do the infastructure works. Power bills are extremely low and won't be paid when high. They're seldom disconnected. Places like Gombe and Yobe have more power supply than say Anambra or Delta. Now they have railways and government built airports. How many international airports in the north? I don't want to talk of the food. That one will make you cry if you're from the south. Food is extremely cheap in the north when compared to the South. It makes the cost of living up north very low compared to the South! Infact, we live in two different countries. So if some of their hospitals are this neglected, check the population of the area. Most probably a northern minority population..

Your brothers and sisters are the problems of your region.

For instance,we sell a bag of beans to them for 20naira. When they get to your region they sell it for 150 grin. Your pple are wicked! The hunger and thirst to get rich quick is one problem of the south especially the south east

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by tsdarkside(m): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2021
crazy....do you go their to get well or to get sick....??
Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by DOTian: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The Northern Oligarchs do this thing to feed the ego of the Southern Poor.

These guys are parasites feeding EXTREMELY fat on the resources of the South.

Imagine power to the North is almost 24 hours everyday and they DO NOT pay for power.

Rather, Southern citizens are charge astronomically high bills to balance the power ministry.

Taxes! They pay ZERO. Here we pay Tax on our salary, rent, education and even meatpie from KFC.

But these lazy kunts live a FOC lifestyle. Ontop of that they get the best jobs with their miserly education and non existent intelligence.

The north always plays the victim card by acting poor and most people from Southern Nigeria buy into that unconsciously because they see a lot of these destitutes from Niger republic roaming Southern streets. Infastructure wise, the north is solid!

Buhari as the PTF head built a new Teaching hospital at Ade Bayero university without a single noise of that! Equipped the whole place to the hilt and transformed healthcare delivery across the whole far north. None of that was replicated in the south.

As the PTF head, Buhari, built thousands of secondary and primary schools across the north and equiped them with PTF funds. As a corper, all the materials I used to teach were provided by PTF then, years after Abacha died! Pen, pencils, books, chalks, tale chairs....All the chairs and academic materials used by the kids were provided by PTF.

That of power bills then was obvious. They never paid their bills which seldom comes anyways. Obviously, their power bills are being subsidized from earnings elsewhere. You will seldom see a far northern graduate without serious jobs. So why should the country be made to feel like we owe them something?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by temitope27(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2021
Who is that idiot that change the topic
Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by Golan007: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2021
No be Abia State I dry see so?
Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by DOTian: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Your brothers and sisters are the problems of your region.

For instance,we sell a bag of beans to them for 20naira. When they get to your region they sell it for 150 grin. Your pple are wicked! The hunger and thirst to get rich quick is one problem of the south especially the south east

There's a problem of infastructure in the East which people seldom want to discuss. I'm a business man. Do you know the current charge of freights from China? Do you know what these trailers now charge to convey a container from Lagos to say Onitsha? Do your checks, you will be stunned! It's in millions. Not the cost of the goods.. Not even the cost of the frieght from say China. I mean transport charges for landed containers from Lagos ports destined to say Onitsha, Enugu or Aba. You pay millions.

This is obviously because of the high cost of petroleum products and ofcourse the bad roads in the East. It was plus minus 300k under Jonathan! .. Again, You hardly drive through a major federal road in the East without seeing a fallen container. Roads are deliberately left to rot. Even State governors are barred from doing these roads. Yet the east is mocked for how small it's. That means that the money used to fix federal roads in Kaduna or Niger can actually fix major roads in the whole South East. So why are the roads not fixed? How can a business man break even after these mighty running costs if he doesn't mark up his selling price?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by Cyberterror: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2021
See the Biafra they want to drag Niger Delta minorities into. It is a shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by DOTian: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2021
Golan007:
No be Abia State I dry see so?
Crafty op..
He first put pictures of a Northern general hospital, then waited for bad comments.., he then removed the northern hospital pictures and put Abia state..
One cheap boy like that..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by TarOrfeeek: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2021
DOTian:

Crafty op..
He first put pictures of a Northern general hospital, then waited for bad comments.., he then removed the northern hospital pictures and put Abia state..
One cheap boy like that..

Whether in Abia or Katsina

This is an eyesore and the FG has FAILED in its responsibility of providing health care of the citizens.

1 Like

Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by TarOrfeeek: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2021
DOTian:

There's a problem of infastructure in the East which people seldom want to discuss. I'm a business man. Do you know the current charge of freights from China? Do you know what these trailers now charge to convey a container from Lagos to say Onitsha? Do your checks, you will be stunned! It's in millions. Not the cost of the goods.. Not even the cost of the frieght from say China. I mean transport charges for landed containers from Lagos ports destined to say Onitsha, Enugu or Aba. You pay millions.

This is obviously because of the high cost of petroleum products and ofcourse the bad roads in the East. It was plus minus 300k under Jonathan! .. Again, You hardly drive through a major federal road in the East without seeing a fallen container. Roads are deliberately left to rot. Even State governors are barred from doing these roads. Yet the east is mocked for how small it's. That means that the money used to fix federal roads in Kaduna or Niger can actually fix major roads in the whole South East. So why are the roads not fixed? How can a business man break even after these mighty running costs if he doesn't mark up his selling price?

The SE and SS are actually the most advanced regions inside Southern Nigeria.

Considering how much of neglect, hate and FG sanctioned destruction they have endured and survived. They show so much promise and Resilience economically and socially.

These two regions MUST continue to be the model. When the proposed regional integration of both regions via Abakiliki and Calabar happen.

Nigerie will be looking like a stunned fOool

1 Like

Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by Blackshared: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2021
No place like north

Re: See State Of Abia State Teaching Hospital: Photos by Afamed: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2021
IPoB// NNK charity does not begin at home

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Has Most HIV/AIDS Infected People In Nigeria / Errm / Get Me A Big Chain;Nigerian Medical Doctors Are Going Mad Again BY FEJIRO OLIVER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.