Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP (4563 Views)

Houses On Fire As ISWAP Attacks Askira/Uba Again / Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by omenkaLives(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

GO AND PLAY WITH SAND! I DON'T ARGUE WITH NONENTITIES AND DULL HEAD SLAMMERS
Read what the person whom you're responding to wrote, and then read this your response again.

Then stand in front of a mirror, place your right hand on your head and say truthfully who is the dull one or a nonentity between you two.
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by Valkrie: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2021
adamsmith914:
Nothing good you will see in your life, these so called ISWAP will pay you or any member of your family you choose a visit in future.

Oga go and sit down...what good is there to see when a whole Nigeria army can't deal with some bunch of tyre slippers wearing thugs for over 13 years now... !! Your comment reek of childishness....Look at the situation critically and ask yourself questions why the war is taking this long to end instead of jumping up and down like a frog when the army manage to defend themselves against these thugs with mind bugging casualties on their side.....!!! Do you even know what it means to loose a whole brigadier-general...? I guess you don't know and you are here blabbing rubbish....!! Miscreant and fools like you is why this country is where she is today....!!!
And for the record there is no way iswap can ever get to where I am..so keep dreaming and wishing nonsense on people you don't even know....!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by Chamoe: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
In over 8 hours of fierce fighting that involved the use of 7 fighter aircraft and consumed the life of the brigade commander you are saying only 31 Boko Haram and four soldiers died ? How did Boko Haram even reach the brigadier
Only say what you know...Every soldier no matter how specialized and trained dreads ambushes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by alanto: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2021
adamsmith914:
Underlying issues, Nigerian soldiers were killed protecting you ungrateful archfiend & you are rejoicing? Even the scripture told us that the demons are the ones that will call Jehovah’s name the most. Hypocrite Pharisees.
No I am not rejoicing rather I am telling him that he had a wrong information.
He said they fought for 8 hours and only killed 31 and I told him that was from Wednesday. I think you are overzealous just be calming down.
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by adamsmith914: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2021
Valkrie:

Oga go and sit down...what good is there to see when a whole Nigeria army can't deal with some bunch of tyre slippers wearing thugs for over 13 years now... !! Your comment reek of childishness....Look at the situation critically and ask yourself questions why the war is taking this long to end instead of jumping up and down like a frog when the army manage to defend themselves against these thugs with mind bugging casualties on their side.....!!! Do you even know what it means to loose a whole brigadier-general...? I guess you don't know and you are here blabbing rubbish....!! Miscreant and fools like you is why this country is where she is today....!!!
And for the record there is no way iswap can ever get to where I am..so keep dreaming and wishing nonsense on people you don't even know....!!!
After 20 years of fighting, your Oyibo Lords The Almighty United States & their allies, NATO, Australia & New Zealand ran away from Afghanistan, can you please explain that to me?

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2021
omenkaLives:
Read what the person whom you're responding to wrote, and then read this your response again.

Then stand in front of a mirror, place your right hand on your head and say truthfully who is the dull one or a nonentity between you two.

EKPA! USING YOUR ALTERNATE MONIKER WILL NOT CONCEAL HOW SHALLOW YOU ARE IN REASONING
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by adamsmith914: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

GO AND PLAY WITH SAND! I DON'T ARGUE WITH NONENTITIES AND DULL HEAD SLAMMERS
Aufbauh:

To habitually doubt good news, yet never hesitant about embracing bad news, is an eloquent proof of the state of mind of a self defeatist person.

Meanwhile I'll keep giving Ndi mmkpuru mmiri heartache till they change their habitual hatred, bitterness and bile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by nerd004: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2021
Biodun556:

Askira Uba: Troops Kill 31 Boko Haram Fighters, Destroy 9 Gun Trucks + PHOTOS

No fewer than 31 Boko Haram fighters were killed on Wednesday by the Nigerian troops who foiled a terrorists’ attack in Askira Uba town in Borno State.

Nine gun trucks out of the 11 which the Boko Haram insurgents rode into Askira Uba, were also destroyed by troops.

Troops of 28 Task Force Brigade, headquartered in Chibok local government played a major role in searching and tracing the terrorists’ hideouts.

Boko Haram Vehicle destroyed in Askira Uba
Boko Haram Vehicle destroyed in Askira Uba
A military intelligence officer told PRNigeria that Nigerian airforce (NAF) aircraft shelled the Boko Haram gun trucks, while the ground troops pursued fleeing terrorists for elimination.

“Aircraft were scrambled from Yola and Maiduguri within minutes after ground troops send the signal.

“For the first time in years, the speed of response between the air taskforce and ground troops are unprecedented,” the intelligence officer said.

He also said that the mobile task teams have also been very active in eliminating combatant terrorists seen on sight.

Meanwhile, Senator Ali Ndume from Borno State and Chairman Senate Committee on Army has commended the renewed vigour, and fighting spirit of troops, in recent weeks.

He said: “I commend the efforts of the men of the Armed Forces which has now given the people confidence that when they hear any information and contact the Army, they would come to their aid.

“The military operation in Askira Uba was professionally executed as there was no loss of lives or property of the indigenes except the killings of the insurgents that attacked the town.”

By PRNigeria

I have always maintained that an investment in the Nigeria Airforce is a great investment in the strength of Nigeria Military.....

For Decades the Nigeria Airforce has been so underdeveloped and underfunded due to fear by some military generals during the Military regime of continuous coup .

Thanks to PMB who has heavily invested in NAF ...

The importance of a very swift and reliable air power was seen in yesterday's battle,,,

God bless NAF
God bless NA
God bless and grant our heroes eternal rest
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by adamsmith914: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2021
Valkrie:

You habitually doubt good news, yet never hesitant about embracing bad news, is an eloquent proof of the state of mind of a self defeatist person.

Meanwhile I'll keep giving Ndi mmkpuru mmiri heartache till they change their habitual hatred, bitterness and bile.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by adamsmith914: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

EKPA! USING YOUR ALTERNATE MONIKER WILL NOT CONCEAL HOW SHALLOW YOU ARE IN REASONING
Actually you are the element that is extremely shallow minded that is blinded by personal hate for his existence? Blame your parents, they are the ones that brought you into this miserable state of life that you find yourself in today & refused to work smart to secure your future.

Go & ask DJ Cuppy, Davido or Kelechi Iheanacho whether they hate their Fathers & Mothers, not everyone in Nigeria is inadequately dejected like you.
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2021
adamsmith914:
Actually you are the element that is extremely shallow minded that is blinded by personal hate for his existence? Blame your parents, they are the ones that brought you into this miserable state of life that you find yourself in today & refused to work smart to secure your future.

Go & ask DJ Cuppy, Davido or Kelechi Iheanacho whether they hate their Fathers & Mothers, not everyone in Nigeria is inadequately dejected like you.

SAVE THAT FOR YOUR DRUNK FATHER AND PROSTITUTE MOTHER!
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by Joeyfizzo: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You are mistaking her for your mom and sisters.
see mumu. If u know u know. Durty pussy mum u have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by PlayMaker14: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
see, I be mumu. If u know u know. My mom is a slut.
Eyah.
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by Biodun556(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
nerd004:

I have always maintained that an investment in the Nigeria Airforce is a great investment in the strength of Nigeria Military.....

For Decades the Nigeria Airforce has been so underdeveloped and underfunded due to fear by some military generals during the Military regime of continuous coup .

Thanks to PMB who has heavily invested in NAF ...

The importance of a very swift and reliable air power was seen in yesterday's battle,,,

God bless NAF
God bless NA
God bless and grant our heroes eternal rest
God bless Nigeria

Non functioning makes boko Haram last this long.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by Ay77(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=Davash222 post=107602423]
I was expecting to see photos of the killed 31 Boko Haram fighters.

[/quote
Na scam
Na apc
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by History555: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nigeria army, presidency and agf are the ones sabotaging the war against boko.
How can a govt refuse to release the identities of the financers of boko sponsors.

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by History555: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
When boko and fg are tired of this soap opera. They should inform us

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Loverofpeace:
Nice one from the army.
but op you know we Nigerians are not so wise especially our government,the longer a war takes the harder it is to win,It's a pity Nigerian government doesn't know the art of war,this Boko Haram/iswap war cannot be won with guns and bullets and killing killing alone they should stop wasting the lives of our youths in the army,Boko Haram is an ideological war and such wars are almost impossible to win because the people you are fighting are willing to die for what they believe in.the army are fighting for their salary but the iswap are fighting for their religion.

So can u profer a solution
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by Valkrie: 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
adamsmith914:
After 20 years of fighting, your Oyibo Lords The Almighty United States & their allies, NATO, Australia & New Zealand ran away from Afghanistan, can you please explain that to me?

Now you see how very stupid you are...? Where in my comment did I talk about oyibo? The case of Afghanistan and Nigeria are very different....I always talk about how civilian militia are better than soldiers in defending their home tuff against invaders and that played well in Afghanistan...now a whole army who swore to protect the integrity of the Nigerian border from attack both from within and from external force cannot defeat some rag head thugs and you are here spewing rubbish and foolishness....I guess nairaland is now full of juvenile who know nothing of the current happenings....!!! Go and learn more before coming to the public space to disgrace yourself....!!!

Have you heard that askira uba have been attacked again by same rag heads thugs? Nonsense....!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: Labour Party Debunks Report 21 LG Chairmen Decamped To APC / Nigeria Capable Of Producing Vaccines – Preside Tinubu To Gavi Executives / Should Nigeria Split Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.