Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online (13214 Views)

Samuel Ogundipe Resigns From Premium Times Over El-Rufai, Dangote Stories / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe / DSS To Arrest Samuel Ogundipe Who Leaked Monguno's Letter On Abba Kyari - SIGNAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by Yankee101: 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Linda Ikeji format (allegedly)
Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by adamsmith914: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
ajl:

Trust no professional journalist in Nigeria. It is only Omoyele Sowore I can trust because I know his pedigree since the days he used to work with a platform called Elena's Report in early 2000s. Then the owner of the platform quickly turn it to political consultancy for Nija government officials. That's what forced Sowore to go form his own platform called Saharareporters.
Let his ogas of the SDP era that worked hands in glove with his mentor Bashorun MKO Abiola, Tinubu & co promise him senatorial seat, he will change his tune, see as Dele Momodu has gone to join pdp, politics is self interest first, before the masses.

I am not sure there is anyone on Nairaland that criticized The Federal Government in Abuja more than Lia Mohammed when he was in the opposition.
Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by seborrhic: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
adamsmith914:
Ok people’s gazzette reporter tell us your oga’s version, maybe Allen Onyeama & EFCC wrote a script for a Nollywood blockbuster?
You must be very poorly educated if you believe that rubbish published by one use less blog.
Just use ur commonsense and think it out:if the PG publisher wanted to collect money would he even identify himself to Onyeama in d first place knowing it would easily backfire?
Sometimes when blogs post stories that are so obviously concocted and yet I read people believing it,I just feel highly disappointed and question d level of education of people like that.
The guy they claim is in Dubai,don't be surprised to hear he has been in his sitting room all along.
Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by Curious345: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Something must kill a man..
Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by adamsmith914: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
seborrhic:

You must be very poorly educated if you believe that rubbish published by one use less blog.
Just use ur commonsense and think it out:if the PG publisher wanted to collect money would he even identify himself to Onyeama in d first place knowing it would easily backfire?
Sometimes when blogs post stories that are so obviously concocted and yet I read people believing it,I just feel highly disappointed and question d level of education of people like that.
The guy they claim is in Dubai,don't be surprised to hear he has been in his sitting room all along.
Brainless Zombie, Maybe Allen Onyeama owner of Air Peace is lying? He just wants to frame the extortionist? Mr Man this is Nigeria, no honor amongst thieves.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by adamsmith914: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
seborrhic:

It is deja vu all over again, same way EFCC helped Femi Otedola trap that House of Representatives member from Kano Farouk I believe that tried to extort him in other to remove his name form the oil subsidy inquirer?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by Cantonese: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
They are promoter of fake news because they have been exposing this brutal and despotic regime you support on a daily. PG and Sahara reporters are the best news medium we have but only zombies will disagree. Disappoint me for once and make sense in your next comment

“They have been exposing this brutal and despotic regime”. They are the same people who supported this regime and ensured their enthronement. What goes around comes around. Today Sowore gets hounded daily by the same government that he used his newspaper to support. Do not forget also how they destroyed GEJ’s image using their platforms. Part of their strategy is fake news.

The issue in contention is not the stories published. It is about his demand for bribe or that of PG. A lot of our journalists choose to get dirty information about people just to use it to fleece them.

It is not news that journalists demand bribes to either promote or destroy reputations of individuals and organizations. This irresponsible and greedy attitude is not restricted to Nigerian journalists only.

Now it is up to him now to clear himself.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by Akerele44(m): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ogundipe wan cash out big time.. grin
Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by Praxis758: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
Shameless AFONJA NEWSPAPER IMBECILEEES....that is how "Punch Newspapers" Removed a "News piece" where Tinubu made scathing statements about the ZOO!!...When Nigerians "highlighted" the newsfeed...sharp/sharp PUNCH newspaper removed the piece fiam!!

AFONJANESTERN miscreants both Young and OLD are highly despicable...spits

I heard your lord, Nnmadi Kanu ate 2 slice of cassava and fried garden egg as breakfast today.

Don't worry, Kanu will be out after may 29th, 2023. I'll freely provide services and psychiatrists and psychologists to nurture your mental health during this period of your saviour's detention.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by Bleiz(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
DSS is a replica of MI5. They do internal things.

More like FBI

NIA is like MI6 and CIA.

NIA agents carried out the rendition of the fugitive Nnamdi Kanu.

AntiBMC:
All these witch-hunting because people's gazette has been exposing them like Sahara reporters. I said it that it was only a matter of time before they came after him.

As usual, a petty, vindictive and totally childish/fo0lish Fulani govt.

If cluelessness and stvpidity were an administration.

Iswap just took over a super military camp in
Borno yesterday, killing untold number of soldiers...but what is important for this govt and their incompetent lapdog agencies, is to be hunting southerners here and there.. chasing shadows.

DSS, which is supposed to be a replica of MI6 and other reputable world class secret agencies, will be running around like boyscouts and bodyguards, kidnapping and harrassing harmless people. Tueh! Disgrace!

1 Like

Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by Ferrarirose: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
criminals
Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by saintade01(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Golan007:
I'm happy the story is on Onyeama.

Let's hear what his usual supporters have to say.

As in this between their so called "Afonja" and "Biafra".

They are already confused. While some are supporting a blackmailer against their own.

If you can't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. Shikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
This medium is the blackmailer
Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
People's gazette don show this government pepper.So they want to bring it down.I no follow zombie.
Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by FreeStuffsNG: 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
Hmmm I doubt Ogundipe will fall for such silly trap ..he knows better than to ask anyone for hush money
Then you obviously didn't read the report. He was sacked from Premium times for unethical conduct.
I knew there's something odious about how he left premium times and started breaking fake news upandan.
I am sure his former employers are not surprised about his unethical behaviour again.
He is Farouk Lawan version 2.0
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by Minjim: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
That People's Gazette is a propaganda media.

I wonder why Nairaland mods are always quick to push their fake news to FP
Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
This man did not hear about FAROUK LAWAN and OTEDOLLRAR.
Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Minjim:
That People's Gazette is a propaganda media.

I wonder why Nairaland mods are always quick to push their fake news to FP
seborrhic:
Someone actually believes Ogundipe would be that foolish to demand $300k~₦150million from Mr Onyeama.
It's ridiculous published stories like this that enable some of these dead blogs to still be online.
That anyone would believe such kindergarten concocted stuff is part of why we find ourselves in this mess as a nation.

Did anybody believe that a SERVING SENATOR of the federal republic will demand $500,000 from Otedola ??

Where is the Senator today ??

Abeg drop SIMPLETON mindset.

That's why some people will be there, their next door neighbor will kidnap them because they be MUMU.
Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
OGUNGIPE is a Serial scammer. Most of People's gazette headlines are mostly fake news and always sensational. IPOB members will be angry because they love People's Gazette for fake news.
Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
Hmmm I doubt Ogundipe will fall for such silly trap ..he knows better than to ask anyone for hush money

He is a scammer.
Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

They want to tarnish the reputation of PG because they have been revealing some hidden things back to back.

This is a lie.

Allen Onyeama does not even have any information against him that would be worth 300,000 USD.

If you people had used Abba Kyari it would have been more believable.

Most of the People's Gazette headlines are mostly fake and unverified news. They are the arrowhead of IPOB who derives joy on fake and sensational news.
Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Everybody knows that Ogundipe is a fraudster except the IPOB Terrorists ( because he spreads falsehoods against APC/Buhari).

Now that Alex Onyema, the American wanted criminal is involved, lets see how the children of hate are going to handle it. Support the criminal Onyema, or the afonja fraudster??

Oya, lets hear from urine drinkers forming terrorists.

I remain apolitical.

IPOB members are not happy because they derives joy from his frequent fake news updates.
Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Christistruth00:

People’s Gazette that notorious fake News Website

The newspaper of IPOB for fake news.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by Praxis758: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
See why i say ...what is known about you Afonjanestern miscreants ....you have NO BRAINS...spits

Your lord is now under the lordship of a common hausa-fulani DSS recruit in an underground cell in Abuja.

I understand your frustrations.
Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by RuggedBiafran: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Its Fulani. Not Hausa -Fulani. That misnomer will soon be remedied...Just enjoy your illusions...time will tell..

As for Nnamdi Kanu..he is more revered than even the Sultan of Sokoto...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Praxis758:

Your lord is now under the lordship of a common hausa-fulani DSS recruit in an underground cell in Abuja.

I understand your frustrations.
Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
FarahAideed:

What trap? I wonder how you guys read stories and twist it to favor your imaginations
Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by Aganju849: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nigerian journalists are notorious for that type of behaviour
Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by joyandfaith: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bullshit!

Rotten journalists, the products of rotten society.

That's what Desert Herald was best known for. I heard over the radio where Shekarau's spokesperson, Sule Ya'u Sule, was saying that the publisher of Desert Herald, Tukur Mamu, contacted him and tried to blackmail Shekarau's government, but the governor's spokesman insulted the corrupted publisher.

Chai...

It is well oo...

#Zoogeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Can't Visit Families, States Affected By Banditry - Maigari Dingyadi / Remarks By PMB At The Commissioning Of MMIA New Terminal / N5tn Stolen Under Jonathan –Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.