Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Insecurity: Practice Selective Breeding, Stop Giving Birth To Males, Women Urged - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Insecurity: Practice Selective Breeding, Stop Giving Birth To Males, Women Urged (368 Views)

Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: Practice Selective Breeding, Stop Giving Birth To Males, Women Urged by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2021
Selective Breeding is the Solution to Insecurity. Women Stop Giving Birth to Males, please.

As the incessant insecurity challenges persist, the solution is to practice "selective breeding".

The selective breeding can be practice by giving birth to more females than males so that women will heavily outnumber men everywhere, in everything and in every sector.

HOW?

Women should do pregnancy scanning to determine the gender of the fetus.
If it is the undesirable, potential terrorist, then abort the motherfucker.

WHY?

Everywhere in the globe, the VIOLENT criminals ---armed robbers, bandits, pirates, militia terrorists, insurgents, secessionists, cultists, ritualists, armed rapists, drug cartels, etc-- are all men.

For e.g. Fulani bandits, Fulani herdsmen, agberos, al Shabab, al Qaeda, Taliban, ISWAP, Boko Haram, IPOB, , Aiye, Sinaloa Cartel,Hisbullah, Jundullah, Ja'atu Abu Sayyaf, Islamic Jihad, Hamas, Neo-Nazis, defunct KKK, Hitler's Nazi government, and many more.

Whenever there is a men-initiated war, women and children are ones who suffer the most. They get kidnapped, raped, killed or, at best, send to IDP camps. We can see that by mare looking at wars here in Nigeria (Biafra civil war), Liberia, Rwanda, Uganda, Congo, Sierra Leone, CAR, Sudan, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Palestine/Israel, and recently in Ethiopia.

If there were very few men, the rate of terrorism would drastically reduce to the barest minimum.

In other words, less men, less VIOLENT crimes and terrorism.

NOTE:
Before misogynists start calling me names, let me make it abundantly clear that I'M NEITHER A SIMP NOR A FEMINIST.

I just proposed a working formula since the governments at all levels have failed to address the issue of insecurity.

By the way, I have the liberty to express my views, as everybody is equally entitled to his/her/thier own opinions.

DISCLAIMER:
Did I provoke you? How?
Did I raised your emotions? What it is? Anger or empathy?
Please go somewhere and quench your anger, not here. I'm not responsible for your frustrations. No need for you to transfer your aggression to me, please.

By the way, I'm kidding all the way. And all I wrote in this piece is solely for the fun of it. Period.

Re: Insecurity: Practice Selective Breeding, Stop Giving Birth To Males, Women Urged by Cenripacta(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2021
Wow!.. Male child is now an endangered specie

God protect us.
Re: Insecurity: Practice Selective Breeding, Stop Giving Birth To Males, Women Urged by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2021
Cenripacta:
Wow!.. Male child is now an endangered specie

An "endangered" or a "dangerous" specie?
Who is facing danger from the opposite gender, the male or the female children?
Re: Insecurity: Practice Selective Breeding, Stop Giving Birth To Males, Women Urged by BigYash: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2021
Its not all about gender,but the society...
Re: Insecurity: Practice Selective Breeding, Stop Giving Birth To Males, Women Urged by Lastmankc(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2021
You are mad

(1) (Reply)

Woman 27, Released On Bail After 2 Sets Of Twin Boys Die In House Fire / Debunking The Myths About Male Infertility. / Plumber In Toronto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.