Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race (32267 Views)

Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power / Hichilema Defeats Incumbent, Lungu In Zambia Presidential Race / Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by SenatePresdo(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
Provided its Africa, he can still win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by baggioni: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
Good
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by jonadaft: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
Terrorists
Or deh
Slave and brainwashed mentality
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by OBALOLA55(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Mr pls kindly answer the question I asked you earlier on how is Obama responsible for the mess in Africa?
WHO NORMALLY GIVE KIDS ACCESS TO INTERNET NOWADAYSsad

1 Like

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by alfred007(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
wink cheesy grin
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by jonadaft: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Mr pls kindly answer the question I asked you earlier on how is Obama responsible for the mess in Africa?
It will never be well with that USA puppet called Obamà

2 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by WHITELIGHTER: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Christistruth00:
Unfortunately Gaddafi’s Son may likely Win

Because the Libyans have been through so much suffering

that they miss the days of Gadaffi’s stable and secure rule when everything they needed was flowing in abundance

Gadaffi used to give all newly weds their own house in addition to giving the entire Country $1500 every August just for the whole Country to go on holiday

Gadaffi’s Mistake after 42 years in office was not handing over to the next generation sooner

$500 dollar monthly to every home, new car to newly wed, free electricity

6 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Nonexisting: 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
APCNig:

Libya and Biafra are two great nations that the colonial masters never want to see because of the selfish interest of the colonial pigs.

And you are one miscreant without life ambition besides drugs, sex and Yahoo Yahoo
You get time. These days I don't respond to zombies because I have realized they live on attention.

3 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by brainhgeek(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
He has a right to contest if he wasn't convicted of any crime
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by MPESA(m): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Obama , former France president and the Tony Blair are 100% responsible for what Libya turned today.

10 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHO NORMALLY GIVE KIDS ACCESS TO INTERNET NOWADAYSsad
You are clearly ignorant on the matter..you said what you have zero knowledge about..
Man before you make a statement make a research..
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
MPESA:

Obama , former France president and the Tony Blair are 100% responsible for what Libya turned today.
How?
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Safemoon: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
dasparrow:
I guess he wants to end up like his father.

If the guy end like gadaffi his father then he ended well as hero and achiever .

The problem here is if the guy end like your father NnA men na disaster oh, monumental one bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by ecolime(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Let me just use this opportunity to curse Obama. That bastard, evil Democrats and Western media messed up Libya.

E no go better for Obama

7 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Jonathan:

It will never be well with that USA puppet called Obamà
Is he responsible for your tragedy?
Before you dish out insult on people put yourself in their shoes..

1 Like

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Elsueno: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Christistruth00:

that they miss the days of Gadaffi’s stable and secure rule when everything they needed was flowing in abundance

Gadaffi used to give all newly weds their own house in addition to giving the entire Country $1500 every August just for the whole Country to go on holiday

Gadaffi’s Mistake after 42 years in office was not handing over to the next generation sooner

Gaddafi was a visionary, his ideas seem ridiculous & boederline impossible..but he always make them a reality...if only African & the AU leaders have stood by him when the Americans tried to destroyed him & his country...I assure u, insecurity & slave trade wouldn't have being this bad on the continent..... Gaddafis mistake was believing in the pan African dream. Now the hypocrites are coming back trying to use his idea of single African currency & a united Africa...it pains how he was betrayed by his own people & abandoned by the AU

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
iPhone 12 pro max is not used for up to 1 month. Very clean with pack and accessories.... BH 100...everything new

The iPhone 11 pro max 256 and 64g are US used .. BH is 89, 90 respectively.... Very clean with no stretch at all....clean as new

Prices 12pro max 256
Colour: Graphite
Price 610k

11promax 64g
Colour: White
Price: 360k

11 pro max 256g
Colour:Mint Green
Price: 410k
Comes with pack and accessories

Mac book pro 2017
128gb Ssd 8gdram
Price 400k
With box and pack and everything
As new

MacBook Air 2017
512ssd 8gb ram
With charger A

Call:0.7.03036.39.8.6

More product incoming.....

Check online and every way....this is the cheapest you can get!.... All Phones are America. You can check the model number to confirm....
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Dozie32(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
I wish he wins it.
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by tuna85: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
Terrorists

Very obvious you know nothing about Libya's history.
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by CaptainAyub: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
BARACK OBUMA THE ISIS TERRORIST HIMSELF CREATED THIS MESS IN AFRICA. THE ONLY UNITED STATE OF AMERICA BLACK PRESIDENT TURNED HIS OWN CONTINENT INTO A WAR ZONEangry

E NOR GO BETTER FOR BARACK HUSSEIN OBUMA AND HIS BABY KILLER SQUAD angry
Mubarak Hussain Obama
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by MacAnalytic: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Christistruth00:

YOU ARE VERY RIGHT, ISLAM IS LIKELY TO WIN BCUS LIBYANS AVE BEING YARNING 4 HIS RULERSHIP EVEN B4 D GREAT GADDAFI WAS KILLED BY THE WEST..

5 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Upjis: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
Terrorists

Can you explain how he's a terrorists?

2 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Elsueno: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
MPESA:

Obama was a curse to Africa, what he did in Libya, refusing to sell weapons to Nigeria battling insurgency, Threatening African countries to accept same sex marriage...

11 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by tuna85: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Guyman02:
Libyans need him to restore sanity back to that country which was the most prosperous in Abuja until thieving US led NATO invaded by using a UN mandate to impose a no fly zone, NATO has not recovered from that lie and Poland is struggling with the effects as refugees rush to Europe from Middle East.

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are actually the real terrorists who killed thousands of Libyans to steal their oil and gold reserves which was the largest in Africa.
Stop watching CNN and look for credible news elsewhere

Pls tell them let them hear. Some don't care to understand history, they just go around shouting 'terrorist'

5 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by OBALOLA55(m): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

You are clearly ignorant on the matter..you said what you have zero knowledge about..
Man before you make a statement make a research..
undecided
MY BOY GO AND SEARCH FOR KILLARY KILLINGTON INTERVIEW WHERE SHE ADMITTED THAT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CREATED ISIS AND THE WAR IN LIBYA THAT IGNITED ACROSS THE CONTINENT.

STOP QUOTING ME IF YOU CANNOT DO YOUR RESEARCH VERY WELL angry

7 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by moneyissweet(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
So biafra has a lot in common with Libya than your useless northern Boko Haram/bandits ravaged states.

Idiot

triple996:
Trying to rule d destroyed Libya of today. Did anyone noticed that this Libya and biafra have alot in common grin

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Loveurneighbour: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
Terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
MY BOY GO AND SEARCH FOR KILLARY KILLINGTON INTERVIEW WHERE SHE ADMITTED THAT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CREATED ISIS AND THE WAR IN LIBYA THAT IGNITED ACROSS THE CONTINENT.

STOP QUOTING ME IF YOU CANNOT DO YOUR RESEARCH VERY WELL angry
Man you don't sound like someone who ve done any study at all..
I don't need "Dem say Dem say" I need proves and evidence..
The earlier you start thinking straight and stop believing any proclamation you listen to rather do yourself some big favour by taking your time to school yourself on the matter before coming out with some ludicrous write up..
You can choose to ignore me since you have no understanding on the issue..
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by redcliff: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
triple996:
Trying to rule d destroyed Libya of today. Did anyone noticed that this Libya and biafra have alot in common grin

which is?
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by OBALOLA55(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Man you don't sound like someone who ve done any study at all..
I don't need "Dem say Dem say" I need proves and evidence..
The earlier you start thinking straight and stop believing any proclamation you listen to rather do yourself some big favour by taking your time to school yourself on the matter before coming out with some ludicrous write up..
You can choose to ignore me since you have no understanding on the issue..
BOY RETURN YOUR MUMMY’S PHONE TO HER IMMEDIATELY angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afghan Journalists Brutally Beaten By The Taliban ( Pics, Video) / Bidden On Afghanistan: Five More Years Of US Presence Won't Change Anything / 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.