Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race (32290 Views)

Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power / Hichilema Defeats Incumbent, Lungu In Zambia Presidential Race / Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by chidi2003(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Christistruth00:
Unfortunately Gaddafi’s Son may likely Win

Because the Libyans have been through so much suffering

that they miss the days of Gadaffi’s stable and secure rule when everything they needed was flowing in abundance

Gadaffi used to give all newly weds their own house in addition to giving the entire Country $1500 every August just for the whole Country to go on holiday

Gadaffi’s Mistake after 42 years in office was not handing over to the next generation sooner
Well said! But Libyans are really regretting their so called post-Gadaffi's democratic State of lawlessness!

7 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
BOY RETURN YOUR MUMMY’S PHONE TO HER IMMEDIATELY angry
Nothing but a laughable dunce..
You couldn't provide simple answers you should know at your age rather spilling garbage..
Improve yourself man..

1 Like

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by guychidile: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Electorates will decide
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by descartes400: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Learn to take responsibility and stop blaming others..
Now tell me how barrack Obama is responsible for the mess in Africa and how he turned it into a warzone?

Obama, together with France was solely responsible for what befell Libya! Resulting to Isis capturing Libya from which they sprung to other places. They devasted Libya

Is Libya not an African country?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Imagine when the Libyans said Gadaffi should step down ? This was his ACE card.

Let’s hope he is not planning to be a president just to pay back bad coins.

3 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
descartes400:

Obama, together with France was solely responsible for what befell Libya! Resulting to Isis capturing Libya from which they sprung to other places. They devasted Libya

And how were they "solely"responsible for what befell Libya
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Edyice: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Libya shouldn’t make mistake voting terrorist

1 Like

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Asour: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
triple996:
Trying to rule d destroyed Libya of today. Did anyone noticed that this Libya and biafra have alot in common grin

Destroyed Libya?

I know they had a civil war but that's long ago.
The country has since surpassed Nigeria in Oil Production. That's hardly a destroyed country!
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by fredoooooo: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Elsueno:

Obama was a curse to Africa, what he did in Libya, refusing to sell weapons to Nigeria battling insurgency, Threatening African countries to accept same sex marriage...
If the west celebrate you ,an African. It simply means you're doing their wishes and you're a tool using to destroy the African continent , they all want to enslave and control forever.

6 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by MPESA(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

How?

Sincerely I'm tired if not I for tell you how.
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by seanjy4konji: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Americana no deh see eye see peace for any country...Na CIA go go destroy the country...

World police....
Christistruth00:

that they miss the days of Gadaffi’s stable and secure rule when everything they needed was flowing in abundance

Gadaffi used to give all newly weds their own house in addition to giving the entire Country $1500 every August just for the whole Country to go on holiday

Gadaffi’s Mistake after 42 years in office was not handing over to the next generation sooner
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by muheeb01(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
It's a good decision,hope he emulates his father styles of leadership that worked for libya then
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by LollySeaSide: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Now tell me how barrack Obama is responsible for the mess in Africa and how he turned it into a warzone?
You are right.
A clear case of Obama's evil is Nigeria.
Obama created Boko Haram.
Obama created bandits.
Obama stole Buhari's certificate.
Obama removed Buhari's heart and replaced it with a concrete block.
Obama signed appointment letters for terrorists to join the army.
It was Obama who made Bubu to loose his erection. That was when madam Ai began to avoid the ozza room.
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Kunlelee: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
BARACK OBUMA THE ISIS TERRORIST HIMSELF CREATED THIS MESS IN AFRICA. THE ONLY UNITED STATE OF AMERICA BLACK PRESIDENT TURNED HIS OWN CONTINENT INTO A WAR ZONEangry

E NOR GO BETTER FOR BARACK HUSSEIN OBUMA AND HIS BABY KILLER SQUAD angry
Amen. God bless you man
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
Terrorists
N sense you no just get!

2 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by jonadaft: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Is he responsible for your tragedy?
Before you dish out insult on people put yourself in their shoes..

Or deh
What moronic shoes are you referring to?

2 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Jonathan:
[b][/b]
Or deh
What moronic shoes are you referring to?
I might be referring to your "cerebrum"
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by okuta007: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Christistruth00:

you are so right, but Gadaffi would have been alive today IF he had invited Chelsea Clinton or Bill Clinton to give a useless 5 minutes speech in a room with 15 attendees and payed The Clinton Foundation $500,000 for that - Because Bill Clinton after receiving that money will never allow his Wife as Sec of State to plot Ghadafi's downfall - THAT WAS HIS BIGGEST MISTAKE!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
LollySeaSide:

You are right.
A clear case of Obama's evil is Nigeria.
Obama created Boko Haram.
Obama created bandits.
Obama stole Buhari's certificate.
Obama removed Buhari's heart and replaced it with a concrete block.
Obama signed appointment letters for terrorists to join the army.
It was Obama who made Bubu to loose his erection. That was when madam Ai began to avoid the ozza room.
I hope it's sarcasm man cos I love it.. cool
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
MPESA:

Sincerely I'm tired if not I for tell you how.
I understand man today was stressful right?
Hope your day is going on fine..?
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by LollySeaSide: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

I hope it's sarcasm man cos I love it.. cool
It obviously is.
Those species like to blame anyone but the demon himself, for any misfortune.
It's damn pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
LollySeaSide:

It obviously is.
Those species like to blame anyone but the demon himself, for any misfortune.
It's damn pathetic.
Swears man.. instead of solutions na blame game Dem dey play..

2 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Juventus4life: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
BARACK OBUMA THE ISIS TERRORIST HIMSELF CREATED THIS MESS IN AFRICA. THE ONLY UNITED STATE OF AMERICA BLACK PRESIDENT TURNED HIS OWN CONTINENT INTO A WAR ZONEangry

Amen
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by NarcissistKing(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Seif, this dude and his brother's enjoyed life to the fullest!
Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by Guyman02: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
fredoooooo:

If the west celebrate you ,an African. It simply means you're doing their wishes and you're a tool using to destroy the African continent , they all want to enslave and control forever.

They are praising Buhari at the climate conference and I know it's fake

2 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by NarcissistKing(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Dont mind that fool. As much as I admire and respect Obama, I must admit that invading Libya was not necessary!

2 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by NarcissistKing(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:

Shut the hell up! President Obama is living large and his generations will never suffer! Go focus on your life!

1 Like

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by NarcissistKing(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
chidi2003:
Well said! But Libyans are really regretting their so called post-Gadaffi's democratic State of lawlessness!

Libyans are the sole cause of their miserable state now. Libyans were doing well but they allowed the West to get into their head.

6 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by NarcissistKing(m): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
descartes400:

Why not blame Libyans that called for the help of the West?

2 Likes

Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by NarcissistKing(m): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Christistruth00:

You're right on this. He was a dictator, but he was treating them well!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Macron Warns Against Inflammatory Words After Biden’s Remark On Putin / Russia Bans Facebook And Twitter From It's Cyber Space (Photos) / Bidden On Afghanistan: Five More Years Of US Presence Won't Change Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.