Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,771 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia (26623 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by Lopawek: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Make the matter rest abeg
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by Crossroad1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Shameless group of people
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by folks4luv(f): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
I don't envy Annie at all. Na stupid love she get for 2baba, love wey no make sense. Kind love wey go make you run man. God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
2Face just de enjoy the drama in peace. Men are men

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by naturallysimple(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:
Maybe slamming her with a lawsuit might be way too off the edge as per its still all a family feud at the end of the day, however Annie needs to be curtailed. Pero is human and have the right to react to a defamation of character hence not a clout chaser.
Slamming her with that law suit is appropriate, if she can't jejely apologize then let her be forced to apologize if she's not telling the truth about pero. I hate nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by Incandescent(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
This Kemi woman should mind her own business. Always poking her nose in people's affairs.

Says a Pero wannabe

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by gazza07(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Maka y kwanu??
Malory:
Both Kemi, Pero and Annie are all mad.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by gassbee: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
By the time court summons Annie , she go get d message

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by cyprex: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
The court is open to any aggrieved person

Aunty Kemi, I think you should use all your powers to support law suits in issues like this.

In the absence of court action aggrieved persons like Pero may resort to self-help.

If Aunty Kemi is sincere about her advice, she should have made it in private, going public means she only wants a glimmer of the unfolding drama.

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by wink2015(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:

I blame Tuface not pero, Annie.

I personally hold Tuface responsible for all the pains, public embarrassment the wife had suffered since the begging of the marital misunderstanding.

Annie Idibia will have to live the rest of her lives with the reality of an adverseries called baby mama.

Tuface is the public dog that went to public toilet to sexually mess himself up outside his home.

Baby mama here and there.

If 2face home is to remain stable.

It should start with Tuface.

Tuface brought his home down.

He should realize he is the head of the home.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by Father4all: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
This woman is an agbaya, lemme go and tongue-lash her on Twitter
you don't know anything
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:

Including 2face

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
She's right on this.
GIBBERISH always sounds right to a NITWIT.. angry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by CAPITALBEE: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
So Most Prominent Baby Mama nah title?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by gbagyiza: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
naturallysimple:
Nigerian need to learn the hard way, you can't just assassinate a person character because you can't keep your husband. Pero or whatever her name is, deserve to sue at least to clear her name for the untamed mouth. Next time she will not defame others except she is very sure. This is a matter of the court and not for the tout to put mouth.
God bless Nigeria

I advise them to settle this out of court bc this is a family matter. Pero should be careful n also act smartly before this issue consumes her. Look at it this way, what if 2baba support his wife Annie by testifying in court that he had truly slept with Pero as claimed by Annie? What then will happen? They no they enter husband n wife matter oh.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by Kuramushe(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
OssyMalik:
Kemi Olunloyo dey craze I swear grin grin

#Kemitalksfamily

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWN17axg57F/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by Kuramushe(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wetin concern Anti Kemi for this matter? Why she dey judge? Why she not ask Annie to specifically apologize to Pero

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWN17axg57F/?utm_medium=copy_link [/quote]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by VillageHead: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Aunty Kemi talk like person today o!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by airsaylongcome: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
mactoni91:
1Bed flat of not more than 300k needed around Egbeda or Shasha axis...

Prepaid meter, Compound must be fenced and access to a major road is a must...

Don't EVER in your life budge on that prepaid meter. NEVER

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by lojot: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2021

ultra high capacity Remax energybanks ranging from 10,000mah - 80,000mah capable of charging multiple devices.

Fast charging 22.5W, digital display, USB-C, Multiple protection lightning and micro USB fitted wires. Emergency torch light.
2 inputs, 4 outputs

Distributors wanted Nationwide

Number in pic below

It's pay on delivery

Call/WhatsApp:

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by NaBanga: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Why do I feel that Tonto is the one pushing Pero? If I see the name Festus appearing on any documents, remember it was Tonto posing with Pero after she landed in Nigeria. Misery loves company. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by Trumann: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
mactoni91:

On top 300k. Why don't you go build your own with the stated requirements and let it out for 300k.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by judinho07(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
"never knew baby mama's has a group..lol..and aunty kemi na presidor..intresting...i hail una courage...but dat 1 no stop us 4rm banging u guy's none'stop..group ọr not...real niggas won't keep vibrator freak at home..never..!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by Ruthymoon(f): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
A very bitter woman like kemi is still giving advice , out of her bitterness, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided this woman has never love anybody except her self

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by pekisdgee(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
i concure with you kemi...words of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by aswani(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
gbagyiza:

I advise them to settle this out of court bc this is a family matter. Pero should be careful n also act smartly before this issue consumes her. Look at it this way, what if 2baba support his wife Annie by testifying in court that he had truly slept with Pero as claimed by Annie? What then will happen? They no they enter husband n wife matter oh.

Agbagyiza, you make an excellent point ṣá.

However, it is clear to me that Annie has asked and Tuface has denied a lot of times. I have a feeling he won't take the chance of saying he did until he is on his deathbed at the very least.

Can you imagine how unbearable Annie would make his life if he confesses?

To be fair, no one would be surprised if he said he has but he dare not show his hand now, no way.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by Mahule(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
mactoni91:

I have one at orisunmbare shasha and one at fakoya in egbeda at that price. very accessible.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by davidque: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
useless news
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by mrdipye(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Women destroying women

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday / Dayo Amusa Opens School In Ibadan (Photos) / Actress Osas Ajibade Releases Stunning New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.