Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia (26612 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by jaxxy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Pero deserves to be mentioned in Annie’s letter of apology

Can a wife apologize to a side chick? That would be put under all protocols observed.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by Maximus85(m): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
OssyMalik:
Kemi Olunloyo dey craze I swear grin grin

#Kemitalksfamily

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWN17axg57F/?utm_medium=copy_link

Confirmed.... This woman tí yà were.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by IbileIfe: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Baby Mama Association of Nigeria? shocked
How did Nigerians become so ridiculously stupid?
From ridiculous corrupt and incompetent political officials to ridiculously stupid citizens on the street and the internet. And ridiculously stupid employers and employees in the private sector and ridiculously stupid jobless Nigerians.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by IbileIfe: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
folks4luv:
I don't envy Annie at all. Na stupid love she get for 2baba, love wey no make sense. Kind love wey go make you run man. God forbid
Which love?
It is not love
She left and only returned when 2Baba made it.
When 2Baba almost died, because there was no money for medical treatment, Annie was not with him. It was one ex- beauty queen who came to his rescue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by Oshogboofficial(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
As a baby papa I can relate

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by Saintmary(f): 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
This advice is hypocritical to say the least.

Let's imagine:

If Aunty Kemi's baby daddy's wife had accused her of sleeping with her husband after he snatched her son from her, she would have lost her marbles.

I have always had a soft spot for Aunty Kemi but this time, she goofed.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by Saintmary(f): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
IbileIfe:

Which love?
It is not love
She left and only returned when 2Baba made it.
When 2Baba almost died, because there was no money for medical treatment, Annie was not with him. It was one ex- beauty queen who came to his rescue

Exactly!

That's why I said earlier in one thread that the both women ran their games which ended up differently for each of them but someone insulted me.

It's actually easy to notice.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by assent: 12:14am On Nov 15, 2021
aswani:

I don't agree. Annie should not have made mention of her name during her Imbecilic rant. If she hadn't, she wouldn't have been sued.

The US one cannot be maintaining her lane and Annie comes crashing unwelcome into it without repercussion.

Like I said on another thread, she would bring her proof during the libel trail, failing which, she would regret her uncouth mouth writing a cheque that can't be cashed.

Pero can mean anything
And anyone can be called Pero. I don't think tuface disgraced baby mama is the only one bearing Pero. Anybody can bear Pero and Pero can mean anything.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by Amalekki: 12:15am On Nov 15, 2021
Nigeria is a secular country and one of our major national pastime is promiscuity despite our fake religiosity (Yes, I know we have lots of exceptions but wait till they make some money before you give pass mark). Baby Mamas are the result of what we love to do, and also Baby Mamas mean children saved from abortion.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by AyelalaOo(m): 12:23am On Nov 15, 2021
Even kemi is a disgrace to herself.
Look at irresponsible people in their homes and own families, they want to look relevant outside with fans
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by aswani(m): 12:49am On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

Pero can mean anything
And anyone can be called Pero. I don't think tuface disgraced baby mama is the only one bearing Pero. Anybody can bear Pero and Pero can mean anything.

Thankfully she wouldn't be using this Defence in court, I doubt any lawyer worth their salt will take her case on that basis.

She will lose and then have to pay Pero's costs, who knows she might even get done for Contempt of Court sef.

I suspect she is sending a few emissaries round to beg Pero as we speak.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by Mayflowa(m): 3:05am On Nov 15, 2021
emmabest2000:
Pero can you swear with your life that you haven't fvcked 2face since he got married to Annie? grin

How can she swear when she gave birth after Annie has given birth! She has more kids than Annie even

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by assent: 3:55am On Nov 15, 2021
aswani:

Thankfully she wouldn't be using this Defence in court, I doubt any lawyer worth their salt will take her case on that basis.

She will lose and then have to pay Pero's costs, who knows she might even get done for Contempt of Court sef.

I suspect she is sending a few emissaries round to beg Pero as we speak.

That's probably because she didn't consult a lawyer first.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by BeardedMeat(m): 5:20am On Nov 15, 2021
gbagyiza:

I advise them to settle this out of court bc this is a family matter. Pero should be careful n also act smartly before this issue consumes her. Look at it this way, what if 2baba support his wife Annie by testifying in court that he had truly slept with Pero as claimed by Annie? What then will happen? They no they enter husband n wife matter oh.
This is what's going to happen if Pero does not retrace her steps. I have seen it happen many times. It sucks to be the other woman.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by BeardedMeat(m): 5:24am On Nov 15, 2021
IbileIfe:
Baby Mama Association of Nigeria? shocked
How did Nigerians become so ridiculously stupid?
From ridiculous corrupt and incompetent political officials to ridiculously stupid citizens on the street and the internet. And ridiculously stupid employers and employees in the private sector and ridiculously stupid jobless Nigerians.
.. and ridiculously stupid buhari supporters.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by ayenale1(m): 5:58am On Nov 15, 2021
Nawa o...baby mamas get association and president...seriously serious...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by mactoni91(m): 6:01am On Nov 15, 2021
Mahule:
I have one at orisunmbare shasha and one at fakoya in egbeda at that price. very accessible.

You have pictures of the place?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by rizzyray: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Just say olosho mamas association
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by CoolAmbience(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2021
OssyMalik:
Annie should slam the most “prominent baby mama” in Nigeria a suit of 1 billion naira for messing with her husband in a night club.

Oniranu oshi

You well so?

Tuface wey dey misbehave upandan na small pikin e be?

Annie no get sense sha...she should put more energy in 'managing' her husband than picking fights with Pero or any other woman.

Tuface don turn minor abi?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by Smile4mee01: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Women only fight over a high value man. I never see where women dey fight over poor man.

All these women should let us rest. All these are distractions from 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by bestvoip(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2021
great thread best voip
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by jaiyeorie: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2021
Abiodun is not well o - Toke Makinwa vz Falz Bovi + Ladies night with Kunbi Tomori & Sharon Ademefun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPsTuV3GJPI
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by jaiyeorie: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2021
Abiodun is not well o - Toke Makinwa vs Falz How much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSlMnqMHFek
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia by mactoni91(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mahule:
I have one at orisunmbare shasha and one at fakoya in egbeda at that price. very accessible.

Can i get your mobile number?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo / I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) / Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.