Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer (30240 Views)

Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub / EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer / Lacazette Plans To Persuade Best Friend Griezmann To Join Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Insidenaija: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Manchester United are reportedly working hard to persuade former Real Madrid manager and legend, Zinedine Zidane, to replace Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Old Trafford, Newpremises has learnt.

Manchester United are hopeful that Zidane’s relationships with Cristiano Ronaldo and Raphael Varane can help convince him to become the Red Devils’ next new manager, The Sunday Times reports.

Zidane coached both Ronaldo and Varane, who joined Man United during the summer transfer window during his time at Real Madrid.

The Frenchman is currently without a club, having stepped down from Real Madrid for a second time at the end of last season.

Zidane’s record at Real Madrid was impressive, winning three Champions Leagues and two LaLiga titles as a coach during his two spells.

Zidane has been linked with a move to Man United to replace Solskjaer.

It’s said, though, that Zidane is not convinced whether the Man United job would be the right one for him to take as he is open to interest from Paris Saint-Germain and the France national team.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/man-utd-working-hard-to-persuade-zidane-to-replace-solskjaer/

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by gasparpisciotta: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Zizou, wizard player, wizard coach.

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Great100000: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
We don't want Zizou, we Man Utd supporters want Solskjaer to continue doing the great work he is doing..... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Give him 7 Years and he will Win Carabao Cup for us cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In Ole we trust grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is not stingy at all, he like to open WiFi to other Clubs and you want to sack him.. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin We Man Utd Fans are happy with what he is doing and we are behind him tongue tongue tongue tongue

GGMU grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

267 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by sammyj: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Yeye they smell. Stop dishing out fake news abeg !!! Man U and the current manager are 6 and half a dozen. There is no separating them !!!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by abobote: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Let them sack Ole first, at least we will know that we don't have coach, than this fraud that sits for 90mins and watch video replay

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Olam09(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Good Zidane please keep rejecting the offer.. Manchester United will reck your career

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by LollySeaSide: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ronaldo and Varane @Old Trafford is not enough reason for Zizou to take up the job.
We agree that OGS is not very experienced to manage the talents currently on the Red side of Manchester, he needs time.
Great coaches like Zizou, JM, even the wizard himself, Sir Alex Ferguson didn't just rise to legendary in two years.
They took time to figure out a lot of things.
Unfortunately, club owners these days have thrown the spirit of building into the deep blue seas.
All they want is win, win, win.
We should not forget that every team playing wants to win.
#Oleneedstime
#Solskjaer4Utd
#GGMU

27 Likes

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by GodIsBiafran: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
OGS should do the honorable thing and resign.

Bahag20:
Why will he do that Do you know the money he will collect if he is sacked
If he loves Man U as he claims to do, then he would resign ASAP.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by alfred007(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Story story. Ole till season end

6 Likes

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by ibtommy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Good!!!
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Mandesz(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Can he work with a depleted team like man utd? Only God can save this team from imminent extinction.

Chelsea in the house, I hail una o.
Chelsea win trophies when they want.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Numerouno94(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Zidane gat his eyes on PSG or the French national team.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Prechgold1180(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Colony7: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
I don't need to tell you my story, but just know this is a student that's entering the week with no hope of what to eat. All I ask is 1k to feed. That's my sincere heart:

Firstbank

God bless you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
sammyj:
Yeye they smell. Stop dishing out fake news abeg !!! Man U and the current manager are 6 and half a dozen. There is no separating them !!!

Mumu, try dey update yourself with news

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by beejay501: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
GGMU
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by ideatoprince18(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ole is the best thing that has ever happen to Man.u after fried rice

Please glazers family give ole 10 more years and he will win community shield

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
I remember wen critics said dt pep glorious achievements in barca were bcoz of messi, pep moved to Bayern n dominated without d ucl n dey said its a farmer league, he moved to EPL n currently running monopoly, winning all trophies with city bt still, hater are asking for UCL n i pray he delivers
zizou case may be d same bcoz critics also say dt zizou ucl win with madrid is bcox of dt squad n d cr7 factor n i agree bcoz zizou isnt dt tactical like pep dt builds his team with his own playing style...
in as much as I want ole to stay, I also want zizou to take dis acid test and accept dt move, if he turns tinz around n win trophies wit dis miserable squad, he gets my respect..
BT zizou i kno would prefer an easier job, he would easily wait for dt PSG or France job...

14 Likes

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by ThanModo: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
As an Arsenal fan, I want Ole to Stay

He is the best Coach to ever manage United

7 Likes

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Zizou, wizard player, wizard coach.

lolz....calm down with d hype....i really want am to take d job so dt u all can see dt the fault isnt ole..
I dnt even see zizou taking dis difficult n high demanding job when he would instead wait for PSG or France job to work with less pressure..
I pray he accept shaa...bt I hope e no end like Turin 3 coaches in 3 seasons before dey realized d main problem n discarded dt scammer last season.....I no call names o

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by ceeceeco: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Great100000:
We don't want Zizou, we Man Utd supporters want Solskjaer to continue doing the great work he is doing..... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Give him 7 Years and he will Win Carabao Cup for us cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Anti Man Utd spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Baawaa(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
R
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by ceeceeco: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Erik Ten Hag or Ralf Rangnick would be better choice.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by TriCee: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ok
Ole doesn't really care if he's sacked, but he'll never resign, money matters!

Zidane abeg, Man Utd really need a saviour now! Anyone but that clownish looking man.
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by wunmi590(m): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2021

I'm not sure zidane would take up the job, that man dey eye france national team....

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ole Out.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by obonujoker(m): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Amen o... God please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by olaboy33(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Zidane would actually make a good coach at united.

One of his first actions should be permanently benching Fred till he decides to leave.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osimhen's Replies Fan: I Get Coconut Head, I No Dey Hear Word / Fans React To Lukas Modric Winning Ballon D'or 2018 / NBA Drafts 8 Nigerian Players For The First Time In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.