Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer (30243 Views)

Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub / EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer / Lacazette Plans To Persuade Best Friend Griezmann To Join Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by ppogba: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
ThanModo:
As an Arsenal fan, I want Ole to Stay

He is the best Coach to ever manage United

Failure looking for company.

6 Likes

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Good for him to become a � devil
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Eriokanmi: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Zizou, wizard player, wizard coach.

grin
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by frankson1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
We missed out on Conte. Zizou still have a lot to prove because at Real Madrid, he worked with very matured and experienced players unlike United where they're not too many trophy winners.
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Starboytwo(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Right now ehn, anything but ole.
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Omicron007: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
Ole Out.......
[/s]

No.
Ole is not the problem of Manchester United.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by ppogba: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Zidane is waiting on the wings for the French National team job.

All these speculations are meant to divert attention.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
ThanModo:
As an Arsenal fan, I want Ole to Stay

He is the best Coach to ever manage United
Even arsenal don get morale

Chai!
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by adenigga(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Great100000:
We don't want Zizou, we Man Utd supporters want Solskjaer to continue doing the great work he is doing..... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Give him 7 Years and he will Win Carabao Cup for us cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Confirmed........

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Angelfrost(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nonsense report... United never had any interest in Zidane nor Conte. If they did, Ole would have been sacked long before now.

For economic or other silly sentimental or even sadistic reasons, United Board likes that Norwegian!!!

Then again, you never know... He just might become their next Ferguson!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
abobote:
Let them sack Ole first, at least we will know that we don't have coach, than this fraud that sits for 90mins and watch video replay
So if he get sacked without a coach on ground how do you expect the team to develop?
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Ole Out.......
Buhari Out..... ILoveDemZOMBIES

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Angelfrost(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Olam09:
Good Zidane please keep rejecting the offer.. Manchester United will reck your career

This current United and Barcelona will wreck any real coach's career!!!... It's a poisoned chalice every wise manager should completely avoid, at least till ownership is changed!!! cool grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Angelfrost(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mandesz:
Can he work with a depleted team like man utd? Only God can save this team from imminent extinction.

Chelsea in the house, I hail una o.
Chelsea win trophies when they want.

Depleted what?!! One of the top 6 teams in the whole of Europe... Lol! Talk another thing abeg!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by baralatie(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
You say what?
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by guychidile: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
I'm watching the scenario with keen interest.
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Olam09(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

This current United and Barcelona will wreck any real coach's career!!!... It's a poisoned chalice every wise manager should completely avoid, at least till ownership is changed!!! cool grin
Absolutely Lol..

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Angelfrost(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Even arsenal don get morale

Chai!

Even Norwich, Ipswich, Orlando Pirates, Enyimba, and Shooting Stars are eager to play United right now!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seu.n Myn.d44 Just.wise Domi.nique.
Rule 1.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
You quote a rule only to break it.
Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by rolams(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
I pity MAN U!
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

Even Norwich, Ipswich, Orlando Pirates, Enyimba, and Shooting Stars are eager to play United right now!!! cool

Ah!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Mandesz(m): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

Depleted what?!! One of the top 6 teams in the whole of Europe... Lol! Talk another thing abeg!!! grin
Top six? I don't understand. I believe u are talking about the expensive players available Or rich clubs. But wen u go on relegation, that will not svae una. Your glory is in the years past.
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Rastaramsey(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Fake news

The glazzers are still obsessed with OGS
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by lakesidepapa(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Insidenaija:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/man-utd-working-hard-to-persuade-zidane-to-replace-solskjaer/

It's clear Zizzou is avoiding the challenges and tasks that are involved in winning trophies in EPL, dude has dignity to protect.�. EPL na ur mate.?

...Na Me Talk Am.
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by judedwriter(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Zidane would definitely bring discipline back into the team... his no nonsense approach will bring 'sanity' back to the dressing room.

But I think it's a very big slap on the face on ole for his vacancy to be flaunted so openly when he hasn't even been sacked yet.
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Joebayo217: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ole should respect his legendary status and resign now
Oleout !
Glazer's out! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Angelfrost(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mandesz:

Top six? I don't understand. I believe u are talking about the expensive players available Or rich clubs. But wen u go on relegation, that will not svae una. Your glory is in the years past.

Boss, the only team this United cannot convincingly beat is Bayern Munich... Take that to the bank!!!

Don't let a poor coach lacking tactics make you think this United is not a top and dangerous squad!

This is the football fact sir!!!... And I am not even a United fan!

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by blaise26abj(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
paulolee:
I see no light in sacking ole and replace with zizou bt all i can do is to wish him luck..
I remember wen media all said dt pep achievements in barca glorious years were bcoz of messi, pep moved to Bayern n dominated without d ucl n dey said its a farmer league, he moved to EPL n ran monopoly with city bt still not lucky with UCL..
zizou case is d same bcoz critics do say dt zizou ucl win with real is bcox of d madrid squad n cr7 n i agree bcoz zizou isnt dt tactical like pep dt builds his team in his own playing style...
in as much as I want ole to stay, I also want zizou to take dis acid test and i will respect him d more if he turns tinz around n win trophies wit dis miserable squad...

I disagree. Ole is a clueless coach . He is not tactical and doesn’t know how to get the best out of players . He should go back to small teams and build up his pedigree . To hell with critics , zizou won champions league 3 times . That’s football at it’s highest level . Guardiola is a top notch coach . Ole was from the Norwegian league with Molde . It’s like an eyimba coach going to manutd( it’s disrespectful to eyimba sef ) . That guy is nonsense . As a united fan , I pray he leaves before December . He is only slightly better than that David Moyes .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osimhen's Replies Fan: I Get Coconut Head, I No Dey Hear Word / Fans React To Lukas Modric Winning Ballon D'or 2018 / Biggest Match-fixing; Two Games That Ended 95-0 And 91-1 Being Investigated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.