Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) (95154 Views)

10 Different Ways People Celebrate Birthdays In Nigeria (photos) / Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana / Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Juventus4life: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
They should let the dead womelan rest in peace b no matter how ugly her previous life was.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by rozey247(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Things will keep happening in this wonderful world always!�
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Greatn3ss: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
T
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Nanaborga(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
penis brought her joy ... and more joy. why wont she be buried in something that she is fond of.

i can already see her kids during the funeral:

[img]https://c./Yd48GPmD9joAAAAC/the-simpsons-homer.gif[/img]

Na her kids and family plan the funeral, they already made up their mind to disgrace their late mother, shioooor

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by TotoGame(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
R
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Kobicove(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
The woman was a legend! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by hollamanng(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
K
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Sleekfingers: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Sammydanny:
A really curious video has emerged online showing how a woman was laid to rest in a casket that was designed to look like a man's private part.

Ghanaian media practitioner and lawyer, Gabby Otchere-Darko shared the video online and further revealed that he was told the deceased had 10 children with different men hence the male organ-shaped casket.

It was also learned that the burial ceremony took place in a Ga community.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsNfW0FDyys[/flash]

"I am told this was the final funeral rites with the casket of an amazing woman who died leaving behind 10 children from 10 different men here in Ghana. May she rest in p..."

Dem want make she continue liking the lollipop......
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by AJohnnasa(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
shocked grin
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Wanity(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Women some times don't think before raising their kids in shame.

Sometimes I don't blame them but the society that make look like every decision them make is right.

If this woman was my mother i will personally kill her myself
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Pascal181: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nawao, Ghana and weird things sef
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Geminirep(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Radarada ilu apala!!!
The world has truly ended, it's just a borrowed time. Does it mean the deceased left message she should be buried this way or just a family decision to cause shame on the children?
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Mko123(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
What the Bleep is wrong with this ghanaian. This is where they can exhibit their engineering skills to the world.

What a show of shame

Hmmmm, women with their na "dick wey pass my power I go dey collect" mentality
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hm.. wicked!
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Pimine: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
What is life without penis? grin
Aswearugaaad

A penisula grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
She lived a Preekful life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by TemmyDayo50(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
She's really Resting in P... grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Walkee:
Amazing woman kill you there.
Na ashawo you dey call amazing woman?
How is she an "ashawo"??
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Thryphosa(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Africa has some weird news and happenings, Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Only in Ghana.
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by buJu234: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nigeria only wahala is all these yeye corruption etc...

But this kind of weird news hardly happens here.. but in other African countries especially Kenya; Uganda and Zimbabwe etc.. its like a daily routine
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by izubext007: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Akwa Ibom and Calabar people should emulate this style of burying thier women.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Harrynight(m): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
When you think you've seen it all boom something else show up that will leave you speechless

I just don't know why I'm so bored about the children, when they grow up to know who their mother was
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by house10s: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
May she rest in p... grin
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by ihedioramma: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Sammydanny:
A really curious video has emerged online showing how a woman was laid to rest in a casket that was designed to look like a man's private part.

Ghanaian media practitioner and lawyer, Gabby Otchere-Darko shared the video online and further revealed that he was told the deceased had 10 children with different men hence the male organ-shaped casket.

It was also learned that the burial ceremony took place in a Ga community.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsNfW0FDyys[/flash]

"I am told this was the final funeral rites with the casket of an amazing woman who died leaving behind 10 children from 10 different men here in Ghana. May she rest in p..."
So were they come bari her ?
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
You see wahala eh, E choke for Africa walahi.
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Wanity(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nairaland just deleted my comment because you people don't want them to hear the bitter truth
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Walkee: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

How is she an "ashawo"??
ashawo sef no dey born for 10 different men. She's actually worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by princefrank76: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
missionmex:
This is a record breaking feat men
It's no record breaking! There's a woman has fourtheen 4rm fourtheen different
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by lalax(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Person mama die...him bury am wit 'gbola'...una carry d mata for head.
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Walkee:
ashawo sef no dey born for 10 different men. She's actually worse
It's matter of choice man..at least she didn't have sex with them for payment..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guests & Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum's Funeral (Pics) / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony / Woman Rocks Pant And Bra In 18th Birthday Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.