Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) (95158 Views)

10 Different Ways People Celebrate Birthdays In Nigeria (photos) / Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana / Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Bryan88(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ghana and stoopidity.
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Oshogboofficial(m): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
I see the children been ridiculed in the future
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Lordhades21(m): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Things dey happen oooo.
Get a quality 3d logo design for that business today.

What'sapp: 09015096147

Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nanaborga:
Na her kids and family plan the funeral, they already made up their mind to disgrace their late mother, shioooor

... or possibly the baby daddies got together and gave this cheerful giver the proper sending off.
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
Funny.
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Kdon2: 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Sammydanny:
A really curious video has emerged online showing how a woman was laid to rest in a casket that was designed to look like a man's private part.

Ghanaian media practitioner and lawyer, Gabby Otchere-Darko shared the video online and further revealed that he was told the deceased had 10 children with different men hence the male organ-shaped casket.

It was also learned that the burial ceremony took place in a Ga community.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsNfW0FDyys[/flash]

"I am told this was the final funeral rites with the casket of an amazing woman who died leaving behind 10 children from 10 different men here in Ghana. May she rest in p..."
d

Madam Nackson!
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by showafrica(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ulunne777:

Ma o bu Amuobi/Amuekwe grin

She's in the same league as Aunty HNNtalks.

Or amuigwe
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by micflo28(m): 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
No need, wonders has ended
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Baba419(m): 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
RIP rest in Penis
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Godfather052(m): 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
nicho450:
Wonders still continues

.she will rest in oenis

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by thaoriginator: 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wonder woman grin
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by AyelalaOo(m): 12:09am On Nov 15, 2021
She has served her own purpose and played her part. She has fulfilled destiny whether you like it or not. Your opinion is irrelevant to life and nature.
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Jaifbee: 12:18am On Nov 15, 2021
The sharing formula go well. No rigging. Mek inec come learn work for here.
nicho450:
Wonders still continues

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:36am On Nov 15, 2021
It shall not be well with Ghanaians for inventing rubbish casket

Out of 20M inventions yet to discovered , the only thing they discover in Ghana is penis like , fish like , canoe like and all sort of absord casket structures
Ogun kill them
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by victons(m): 12:47am On Nov 15, 2021
She's like many other girls...
Only difference is that she had the baby.
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by MurffyX(m): 12:48am On Nov 15, 2021
Jesus loves you. Accept his Lordship today.Stay away from sin. It kills.

Sin kills. Ask Jesus to help you live a sinless life.

Jesus is the way to heaven. Accept him as your Lord and saviour.
He is coming back soon than expected
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by eebraa(m): 1:17am On Nov 15, 2021
This is wickedness. Where are her children? This s not fair. If only the dead could talk.
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 1:23am On Nov 15, 2021
Immediately I see this thread I know say nor be for 9ja that one happen. I know wetin my people fit do and the ones wey Dem nor fit do
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Gkored: 1:24am On Nov 15, 2021
I can see you're disappointed
By the way you look at me
And I'm sorry that I'm not
The woman you thought I'd be
Yes, I've made my mistakes
But listen and understand
My mistakes are no worse than yours
Just because I'm a woman

So when you look at me
Don't feel sorry for yourself
Just think of all the shame
You might have brought somebody else

Just let me tell you this
Then we'll both know where we stand
Just because I'm a woman

Now a man will take a good girl
And he'll ruin her reputation
But when he wants to marry
Well, that's a different situation

He'll just walk off and leave her
To do the best she can
While he looks for an angel
To wear his wedding band

Now I know that I'm no angel
If that's what you thought you'd found
I was just the victim of
A man that let me down

Yes, I've made my mistakes
But listen and understand
Just because I'm a woman

No, my mistakes are no worse than yours
Just because I'm a woman
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 1:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Pinkyposh:
What a man can do, a woman can do even more better
This is so deeeeep cheesy cheesy
she wouldn't have done it without penis

Penis is the real GOAT
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Mayflowa(m): 2:14am On Nov 15, 2021
Nanaborga:

Na her kids and family plan the funeral, they already made up their mind to disgrace their late mother, shioooor

I am sure there is a ritual that determine the shape of the coffin. This cannot be freewill!
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by alfred007(m): 2:32am On Nov 15, 2021
A life well spent
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by wink2015(m): 3:05am On Nov 15, 2021
missionmex:
This is a record breaking feat men

It is also a failed lifestyle.
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Freelane33(m): 3:39am On Nov 15, 2021
I wonder why there are 7 wonders in the universe and I wonder while wonder can never end
nicho450:
Wonders still continues

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:54am On Nov 15, 2021
Sammydanny:
A really curious video has emerged online showing how a woman was laid to rest in a casket that was designed to look like a man's private part.

Ghanaian media practitioner and lawyer, Gabby Otchere-Darko shared the video online and further revealed that he was told the deceased had 10 children with different men hence the male organ-shaped casket.

It was also learned that the burial ceremony took place in a Ga community.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsNfW0FDyys[/flash]

"I am told this was the final funeral rites with the casket of an amazing woman who died leaving behind 10 children from 10 different men here in Ghana. May she rest in p..."
Future Is What Again??
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by ultimateprof: 4:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Ghana! Ghana! Ghana! Una too like pkekus!
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by iammolise(m): 4:36am On Nov 15, 2021
She was well commemorated... Addeu olosho cheesy
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Ameduedwin: 4:54am On Nov 15, 2021
She really perfect The work she know how to do best, anyway RIP
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by BABANGBALI: 5:11am On Nov 15, 2021
Ghana beated Nigeria to this one
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by abumoney(m): 5:14am On Nov 15, 2021
Very old story
Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:18am On Nov 15, 2021
A legend in the other room is gone. This one will be given 24 male virgins in the other world to service and she would gladly do it well after all she practiced the act well before dying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guests & Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum's Funeral (Pics) / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony / Woman Rocks Pant And Bra In 18th Birthday Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.