Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

HELP. Marks All Over My Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP. Marks All Over My Body (311 Views)

Strange Itch And Swelling On My Body. / Stretch Marks: All You Need To Know / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP. Marks All Over My Body by 9jajoseph: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Good day, Nairaland.

I noticed some type of itching all over my body around June this year. I thought initially it was bed bug. But I searched all over the bed and the chairs but found none. I brought insecticide and spray.

Even while I was outside for work or other activities, I still felt the itching.

I went to the chemist and explained my ordeal. He gave me Loratadine and some antibiotics.

After using it for some days the itching stopped. I traveled to the village July this year. The itching came back but this time it came with some marks.

I planned to go back to the chemist whenever I return back from my traveling. But the marks were becoming very obvious because it appeared on my face one certain time. I went to one of the clinic in the village. The nurse gave me some injection, drugs and anti bacteria cream which I used for weeks but no improvement.

When I got back. I went to the chemist. He gave me same Loratadine along with some strong antibiotics.

But up till date the itching is still there and the marks too

NOTE:
1. I have been using one particular soap and cream for the past 5-7 years now.
2. I have never wore clothes that aren't mine
3. The itching last for 20-40 minutes. And the marks comes at random, sometimes it comes with itching, sometimes it just appear without itching
4. The marks disappear after 30-45 mins. It can appear anywhere(arms, legs, body and my face sometimes)
5. Anytime I use Loratadine drug, the itching and marks subdue for 2-3 days

Pls help a brother out, don't know what this thing is.

Re: HELP. Marks All Over My Body by preciousele(f): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Oga you need a touch from the great physician...
Re: HELP. Marks All Over My Body by 9jajoseph: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
preciousele:
Oga you need a touch from the great physician...
spiritual?
Re: HELP. Marks All Over My Body by NarcissistKing(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Visit a CLINIC, not a pharmacy, not a spiritual home!

You need medical care.
Re: HELP. Marks All Over My Body by NarcissistKing(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
9jajoseph:
spiritual?

It seems you like to be extorted and deceived! Go to a clinic!
Re: HELP. Marks All Over My Body by YeyeGbami: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Could be your village people flogging you while asleep. Kindly visit an hospital.
Re: HELP. Marks All Over My Body by Truvelisback(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
U travelled to ur village and the itching came.......
Re: HELP. Marks All Over My Body by muheeb01(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2021
Find better agbo and drink could be a reaction from infection inside your system....you can also find oriii I mean shea butter with aloe vera...if it's still there after this check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Viper Venom May Become A Tool In The Fight Against COVID 19-photos / Double Tragedy At Dash!!! / NAFDAC Bans Alcohol Production In Sachet Pet Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.