Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Solution To Watery Poo In Broilers. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Solution To Watery Poo In Broilers. (565 Views)

#poultrybusiness: 8 Secretes That Will DENY You Success In Broilers Production / How To Stop Watery Whitish, Greenish, Brownish-yellow And Blood Stain In Your C / My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Watery Poo In Broilers. by ceevee2003: 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hello poultry farmers in the house. I am new in the business and I am noticing that my birds' is always ateey and brownish. This makes their pen and the birds always dirty. How can I solve this please? Any medicine for it?
Re: Solution To Watery Poo In Broilers. by khadaffi(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
You should not joke with coccidiosis. It is a potent killer for birds. At all times you should have this drug. In any case, how many birds do you have?
Re: Solution To Watery Poo In Broilers. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
khadaffi:
You should not joke with coccidiosis. It is a potent killer for birds. At all times you should have this drug. In any case, how many birds do you have?
what's the name of the drug
Re: Solution To Watery Poo In Broilers. by ceevee2003: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
khadaffi:
I have 90. Which drug are you referring to?
Re: Solution To Watery Poo In Broilers. by khadaffi(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
ceevee2003:
I have 90. Which drug are you referring to?

Meet any vet and explain the nature of illness the birds have. Also ask of coccidiosis drugs and how it should be administered. It is usually administered almost throughout the life span of the birds

(1) (Reply)

Sale Orientation Of Corn Flour Milling Machine / What Impacts On Sales Of Rice Milling Machine? / Land In Ogun State For Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.