Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow (23357 Views)

Gas, Meter Price Hike: FG, NERC Pushing Nigerians To The Wall – Gani Adams / FG Proposed ₦15 Trillion Infrastructure Fund / Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by Easylifelomo(m): 6:47am On Nov 15, 2021
It's well
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by omonla10(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2021
In my newly built house around ijaiye, I'm being charged around 30k per flat for estimated billing, since meter no gree come. I don't even care anymore. Na to find money buy am.. Even miniflat still same 30k monthly
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by Lionnation: 7:00am On Nov 15, 2021
Jostoman:
I just don't know why God decided to send APC and this present government to come and punish Nigerians. I hope all Nigerians both Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba are now enjoying their change and next Level?
count Igbo out they saw the calamity in warned you all about the disaster called buhari, but black mind refuse to see reason all because of hate now continue enjoy your beloveth buhari

1 Like

Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by Johel(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2021
Jostoman:
I just don't know why God decided to send APC and this present government to come and punish Nigerians. I hope all Nigerians both Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba are now enjoying their change and next Level?

Don't blame God blame foolish people who wanted a change they had no idea about

1 Like

Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by fotadmowmend(m): 7:11am On Nov 15, 2021
This kind government na wa o......... There is no justification for this increase. Even these meters are not always available. They should have make it available instead
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by Dja1(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2021
na wetin Ghana do we sef go do las las
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by Skmoda360(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2021
ignis:
This country is just finished.

Over finish is worrying this country.
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by house10s: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2021
Mashgash:
Chai..

I blame Buhari for this.

It is well oo...

Sai Baba till eternity

#Zoogeria

is it well? dont u people get tired of saying that?
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by africantony: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2021
So we just gonna fold our hands and they treat us like they wish.... Whenever a protest about this is on I'll be in the front line
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by edoairways: 7:19am On Nov 15, 2021
openmine:
You are increasing the meter price when the power supply is not available!
Shey FG said the meter was free!
Supply will definitely increase
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by edoairways: 7:21am On Nov 15, 2021
For those saying it should be free, Electric meter has never been free at anytime in this country, we pay for it even during analog metering. It is of more benefit to get metered than to pay on estimated billing. Despite the recent price increase, it will not go round to those in need of of it.Very soon, electric power will be increased and those under estimated billing cannot pay.I encourage all to try and get the prepaid meter to enable good management of electricity consumption and billing system.

1 Like

Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by jamace(m): 7:23am On Nov 15, 2021
APC has sinned against man and God..APC is a great SCAM!

1 Like

Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by donjahsy(m): 7:24am On Nov 15, 2021
Please God help me to sell my landed property and leave this shithole of a country.
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by Livingstone124: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2021
Old news. We are used to APC constant inflation of prices of goods and services.
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by Benzemma(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2021
Why won't they increase meter price! After borrowing billions of naira to provide solar energy for house of assembly.
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by holorunwah: 7:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Good morning

We all are to be blamed cos we vote for them to rule us....

The President himself does not have a plan for the country and joining the APC party that think of themself...

God will help us
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by Neddstark: 7:58am On Nov 15, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:
And nothing is going to happen?

Just like that?

Walahi I predict an #Endsars2 and this time it's going to be bloody for FG!

When you push people to the wall, you better be ready for what comes next!!?

Hope you'll be involved too.
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by orisa37: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2021
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. IT'S MONOPOLY AND BOKONOMICS. WE ARE ALL BEGGERS AND WE HAVE NO CHOICE.
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by house10s: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2021
donjahsy:
Please God help me to sell my landed property and leave this shithole of a country.
b posting d land for sell
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by kaywhy09(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2021
Okay.

If you need logo or graphic designer, I'm available.

Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2021
To all those saying that the price increase is because of APC, sorry but that's a load of nonsense

APC has messed up. But the thing is , the cost of manufacturing te meter too is not static. And expecting it to be the same since 2012 is like saying that the workers who made the meters ( and some of them are made in Nigeria) should go without salary raises and so forth

Also oil revenues are low. Unless you want Bihari to take loans to pay for subsidising the new meters, which is another problem

Finally power is in private hands and has been since 2013. Maybe we should have told the government then and they gave us chance to tell them but no, that we no want.
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by Don1985: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2021
God will never forgive all the polithiefians
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2021
Gas price skyrocketed last week. I'm waiting and watching.
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2021
sammyj:
I am expecting FG to increase power, GAS, and petroleum by 1000% In order to wake the people up!! sad sad

Lol no be only wake up, Na wake down. If FG like they should Increase It by 1000000% Nothing will still happen, Highest na gra gra and noise and audio protest from the Zombies. Then the FG brings out their Dogs with Guns and the rest Is history. Enjoy your shiiiithole......grin

1 Like

Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by MiaBeer(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2021
postbox:

https://brandspurng.com/2021/11/14/fg-proposed-meter-price-takes-effect-from-tomorrow/
I have concluded that there’s something that is fundamentally wrong with Nigeria. At this point, only God and not human can liberate us. lipsrsealed
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2021
The METERS are even CHEAP sef, I was expecting to see something like 1000% Increment. Na zombies go still suffer am as usual. The Elites, Capitalist, Wealthy, & The Rich will feel nothing......
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2021
He choke
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by Whiteways: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2021
Good bye to Nigeria.

Trust me, the best of all of this predicament is yet to come.

Una never see anything.
Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by Awise09(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2021
Jostoman:
Nigerian won't have wiseup if this APC government didn't come to lime light, a lot of Nigerian runs their mouth without using their head in 2015

1 Like

Re: FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow by Hapinex01: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2021
APC is a scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) / Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court / Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.