Stats: 3,160,218 members, 7,842,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts (32253 Views)

Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene / Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by xpressionx(m): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2021
ha
Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by Freelane33(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2021
This is bad . I don’t really like lodging in a hotel . I prefer to stay in Oau conference enter inn if I have anything to do in the university. This is really bad but nobody no who is watching him or her sha . May God help and protect us all

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by BigYash: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2021
abbey4ril:
May the good Lord bring him back safely.

Moderators, please push to the front page.
That one wen Islamic cleric involve so.. I doubt if he is still alive

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by iyke2frankeze: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2021
His skull has been mined long time ago. He lodged in a ritualist den in the name of region. Descendants of fallen demon.

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by Nosayer: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2021
Greed is the major problem with every Nigerian whether literate or illiterate, religious or irreligious, political or apolitical.

The problems we have from other spheres and institutions are just manifestations of our greedy nature.

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by ahnie: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2021
Gone just like that.i love how the wife gave them no breather.

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by bodee(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2021
FarahAideed:

The matter must still die
You're a big fool. So if the victim is your relation, you will type the trash above...

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by Daisythof: 11:22am On Nov 15, 2021
This should be a wake up call for men and women that like moving about without letting their wives/husband know their movement.

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by bodee(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2021
johnmartus:
Bro the matter will just die like that even despite the investigation revealed the hotel the man lodged.
The person involved in this matter is very powerful many knows that he is a ritualist he contested for seat of ooni before he was defeated.

They have already used that man but that is really sad .
This matter won't die. I pray that Justice will flow like a river. Those involved will be brought be book.

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by Safemoon: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Maybe the guy get big skull.all this our brown roof bros them no they take eyes see big thick skull .

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by wink2015(m): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
The Accommodators' have Accomodated his "SKull" at Oduduworm Hotel.

You Biafran called them Accommodators.

The Afonja called you Biafran DEVELOPER.

ACCOMMODATOR VS DEVELOPER.

This LIFE NO BALANCE.

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by bodee(m): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2021
ahnie:
Gone just like that.i love how the wife gave them no breather.
Same here. I pray we all get to the root of the matter.
Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
How people believe they will become rich by shedding human blood.

Skull mining industry.
Na ignorance dey worry Dem oo..
Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by Raph82(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2021
I knew from day one that the owner of that Oduduwa University would be a ritualist. Each time I'm traveling along that road and I see the school, I do have a negative thought towards the owner which is hard to resist. Only God knows how many students would have been missing like this from the university.

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by izibili44: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2021
Waiting wrong with the truth. Dem don use this one.
Praxis758:

Your bitterness towards the Yorubas has no Iota of significance on us. You can direct your frustration to your parasitic and complacent Igbo leaders.

While you and your ill-informed confused ipobians are accusing south west of skull mining, you should first fumigate your rustic region of drugs, witchcraft, money rituals, greed and backwardness

We Yorubas travel and return home to uplift the economy of our communities but the prevailing witchcraft, greed and satanism in your rustic and sleepy region won't allow someone like you to visit your village.
Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by JuanDeDios: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2021
johnmartus:
Bro the matter will just die like that even despite the investigation revealed the hotel the man lodged.
The person involved in this matter is very powerful many knows that he is a ritualist he contested for seat of ooni before he was defeated.

They have already used that man but that is really sad .
Well, if Timothy is my brother and it happens as you say, I'm not sure I won't find this Rahman and shoot him.
Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by Pharaohny: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2021
Stupid people so you think you can become rich by killing your fellow human being , that owner of the hotel should be punish, werey people contesting the position of king on earth while they perish in hell
Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by TooMuchStuff: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2021
Painful.

Innocent MBA student in the wrong Hotel at a right time

God save us

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by Naijanascam: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2021
alizma:
Kudos to Nigerian police criminal investigation and intelligence department.
And to the other departments that want to compromise on the case, God will personally arrest each and everyone of you involved.

When lodging in any hotel anywhere in Nigeria also make sure that people in the hotel know that someone else is aware of your presence there. Possibly make a call right in front of them. Telling the other person the name of the hotel and possible direction. In your conversation, make it sound like the other person is within a short distance to the hotel. It helps at times.

Thank you very much... you made a very salient point here.... God bless you

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by Ashirioluwa: 11:37am On Nov 15, 2021
A country where money can buy justice. Student union should burn the hotel down to send message. This is naja.

This is another Otokoto

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by poiZon: 11:37am On Nov 15, 2021
bodee:
This matter won't die. I pray that Justice will flow like a river. Those involved will be brought be book.
Which book?
80leaves abi jotter?

So many cases like this in thecountry, nobody don answer to the crime..

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by Naijanascam: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2021
Islamic clerics and skull mining.,......

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by Safemoon: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2021
Accommodators mining skulls since 15Bc.the owner of the hotel even get masters in business admin chai that one na capo for skull administration .

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by Ykc2(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2021
Praxis758:

Your bitterness towards the Yorubas has no Iota of significance on us. You can direct your frustration to your parasitic and complacent Igbo leaders.

While you and your ill-informed confused ipobians are accusing south west of skull mining, you should first fumigate your rustic region of drugs, witchcraft, money rituals, greed and backwardness

We Yorubas travel and return home to uplift the economy of our communities but the prevailing witchcraft, greed and satanism in your rustic and sleepy region won't allow someone like you to visit your village.
if you see that types of luxurious buses igbo transporters are using to transport we igbos to east everyday you won't even mention that igbos don't travel home, no tribe travel to their town like igbos ,is not true that almost every December davido is always in the east flexing with his fellow rich guys?, when last did tinubu visit his village iragbaji?

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2021
skull miners association ve done it again
Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2021
abbey4ril:
May the good Lord bring him back safely.

Moderators, please push to the front page.
Bring him back from the dead?

This one is gone..

Once I heard Islamic Cleric involved .. sad

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2021
If the owner of the hotel is not guilty why would he be trying to pervert justice? Stay at the hotel at your own risk.
Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by muheeb01(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2021
No where is safe in this country,nawa oo
Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by mdntiri(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Raph82:
I knew from day one that the owner of that Oduduwa University would be a ritualist. Each time I'm traveling along that road and I see the school, I do have a negative thought towards the owner which is hard to resist. Only God knows how many students would have been missing like this from the university.

Does he have a university in Ghana?
Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by mdntiri(m): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
skull miners association ve done it again

What do they use the skulls for? Is this a peculiar practice associated with the Yoruba? Do they do these same skull mining in other countries?

Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo / The President’s Men: Those Who Do The Legwork In Aso Rock / I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan