Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) (35187 Views)

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) / Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) / Third Anniversary: Gov. Ugwuanyi pledges more democracy dividends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by larrybabanla(m): 6:12am On Nov 15, 2021
Hypocrites
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Bigpapi: 6:13am On Nov 15, 2021
fergie001:

Are you from Benue?
Kyase who is from Benue....calls him amiable & speaks very highly of him

Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by swissobed: 6:13am On Nov 15, 2021
Strong man!
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by tamdun: 6:14am On Nov 15, 2021
U see? The pastor won't tell him the truth so far tithe is coming in
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 6:16am On Nov 15, 2021
Those pastors and Imams made them same caucus.
Amotolongbo:
Politicians and the religious leaders are the ones destroying this country.
Politicians come to church and mosques to donate money and other gifts, instead of the religious leaders to tell them the truth about the state of states and nation being governed, the will not. Instead, they start praising the politicians.

Religion is the tool being used by politicians to make the citizens docile
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:17am On Nov 15, 2021
They continually use religion,to mask their nonsense............

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by pickatyoubackup: 6:17am On Nov 15, 2021
Na one of the reasons I don't take this people seriously.

When religion meets politics, then it's a scam

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 6:18am On Nov 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Politicians come to church and mosques to donate money and other gifts, instead of the religious leaders to tell them the truth about the state of states and nation being governed, the will not. Instead, they start praising the politicians.

GOD Bless u immediately

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by blackpanda: 6:19am On Nov 15, 2021
fergie001:
Our amiable Gov.......@kyase cool

Bow down & worship!

Even u knows it's fake
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by blackpanda: 6:20am On Nov 15, 2021
Instead of lying down on the floor there, why not go and pay your workers. In almost 8 years u have done nothing for ur people than to insult buhari

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 6:21am On Nov 15, 2021
Africa. You won't see them celebrate hardwork and achievement like this o cry

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Handsum64: 6:21am On Nov 15, 2021
Sponsor of bandits fooling himself and definitely not God
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 6:29am On Nov 15, 2021
It's a normal something. When I was in the university, before Ortom became governor, he comes to the campus to preach in fellowships. Ironically at the said time, he was in charge of rigging elections for PDP.
Lieing down to worship is a normal thing for him and he regularly organizes fasting and prayers in government House.
He is however, the most wicked man to ever govern Benue state. The worst governor ever in the country. I lack words to describe his wickedness.
And despite all, he is a right hand man to Paul Enenche, who claims to be an advocate of good governor.
Fact: Ortom cannot speak at any event organized by the Catholic church, be it wedding, mass, burial etc. Bishop gave a simple instruction, go and clear salaries first.

4 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by jericco1(m): 6:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Well to each his own
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 6:47am On Nov 15, 2021
ENGINEERG:
NIGERIANS are just hypocrite... The way they pretend to worship God is always unthinkable.
Most Nigerians are corrupt , into fraud, into yahoo, into kayamata , yet you will see them on Friday in mosque and Sunday in Church deceiving themselves. Shioor.
But God knows who serve him in truth and in spirit, not by governor lying down.

What is kayamata?
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by 7pages(m): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2021
dasparrow:
Dunamis is already 25 years old as a ministry. That's wonderful. That was my church when I resided temporarily in Abuja, Nigeria. If not for time difference, I would have still attended there via online streaming but I reside in North America now. Congrats to Dunamis!

You reside in NA now and you now leave me your brother here in naija grin

Congrats to Dunamis, congrats to you too for the progress
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Easylifelomo(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2021
Jesus is Lord
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2021
Go to church and form loyal christian while you remain a disaster as a governor
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Naty007: 7:07am On Nov 15, 2021
dasparrow:
Dunamis is already 25 years old as a ministry. That's wonderful. That was my church when I resided temporarily in Abuja, Nigeria. If not for time difference, I would have still attended there via online streaming but I reside in North America now. Congrats to Dunamis!

Must you announce your in South America nao
Congratulations is okay OGA
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:15am On Nov 15, 2021
Kyase:

The man Na better disappointment aswear

Disappointed will be so angry right now for this insult
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Safyqueen: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:

They donate money in churches and not mosques. Please deal with it and don't mention mosque. Only prayers are held inside mosques and not any other discussion. It is not allowed and every Muslims knows.

Between how many Islamic clerics owns private jets and are also involved in active politics? None except Pantami who is a nominated not voted official.
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by AmazingJAY(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2021
Congratulations Dunamis @ 25

#proudlyDunamite
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by splendournoni: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2021
In the presence of God all earthly titles are kept one side...

Jesus Christ is Lord!!!
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Bellotelli: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2021
POLITHIEFCIANS grin
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 15, 2021
ENGINEERG:
NIGERIANS are just hypocrite... The way they pretend to worship God is always unthinkable.
Most Nigerians are corrupt , into fraud, into yahoo, into kayamata , yet you will see them on Friday in mosque and Sunday in Church deceiving themselves. Shioor.
But God knows who serve him in truth and in spirit, not by governor lying down.
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by seyz91(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2021
i tell you
Amotolongbo:

Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Truefaith: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2021
How good it would have been were Dunamis a Christian church!

But it is not.

It's a Hindu meeting place.

Christianity is connected to Christ.

Dunamis never teaches the Lord Jesus Christ, take it or leave it.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2021
fergie001:

Kyase looking @ me rn
You wan bring out the beast in him abi grin
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 7:50am On Nov 15, 2021
Kyase:
ortom is actually the worst thing that ever happened to Benue state
I never liked him even for once
Very clueless human being
Your elected govnor you dey ridicule like this grin
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by fergie001: 8:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Lamasta:

You wan bring out the beast in him abi grin
grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Campaign Spokesman, Bwala Accidentally Says PDP Won’t Win 2023 Presidency / Senate Rejects Motion To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.