Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) (35173 Views)

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) / Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) / Third Anniversary: Gov. Ugwuanyi pledges more democracy dividends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2021
dasparrow:
Dunamis is already 25 years old as a ministry. That's wonderful. That was my church when I resided temporarily in Abuja, Nigeria. If not for time difference, I would have still attended there via online streaming but I reside in North America now. Congrats to Dunamis!

You don't sounds like some1 in North America grin

Nice one shaa
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Politicians and the religious leaders are the ones destroying this country.
Politicians come to church and mosques to donate money and other gifts, instead of the religious leaders to tell them the truth about the state of states and nation being governed, the will not. Instead, they start praising the politicians.

Religion is the tool being used by politicians to make the citizens docile

Apart from that, Femi Adesina stopped going to church bevaus buhari's govt was being criticized.
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by BSF: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2021
TotoGame:
All these daddy GOs

How come shilloh daddy no attend

He will still come.
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2021
Kyase:
ortom is actually the worst thing that ever happened to Benue state
I never liked him even for once
Very clueless human being

The worst governor in Nigeria.
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2021
Mummy G.O, don dey resemble queen elizabeth of england.

Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by DappaD: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Politicians come to church and mosques to donate money and other gifts, instead of the religious leaders to tell them the truth about the state of states and nation being governed, the will not. Instead, they start praising the politicians.

No truer words have been said.
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by gidado14(m): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2021

Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by balarabe01(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2021
Its unfortunate how African leaders keep bowing to non existing deities and thereby further deluding their followers into slavery and servitude.
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by MoneyTrees(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1405989/dunamis-churchs-25th-anniversary-governor-ortom-lies-face-worship-photos/
Rt now I'm thinking
If this pastors ain't scammers and they really do love the Good God with the whole of their heart
Why do they not use their influence to suggest 1 or 2 solutions to the problems in this zoos
Never happens
EFCC be too daft to figure this out by now
Instead they chase hardworking real niggars who using their IQ & mental prowess try to bring in money from far away land just to better their lives & fellow zoogerians.

This zoo never impressed me & it will never angry
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Kyase(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2021
Lamasta:

Your elected govnor you dey ridicule like this grin
ortom useless i swear

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Kyase(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

The worst governor in Nigeria.
ever and ever
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Kyase(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Disappointed will be so angry right now for this insult
hahahaha aswear
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by emysmile: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2021
TotoGame:
All these daddy GOs

How come shilloh daddy no attend
He is busy, seriously busy preparing for Shiloh 2021.
Eneche na him son, Dey would have talk the talk. Even Eneche dey preach for Shiloh.
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2021
Kyase:
ortom useless i swear
Ortom is our Man he is doing well cool
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2021
dasparrow:
Dunamis is already 25 years old as a ministry. That's wonderful. That was my church when I resided temporarily in Abuja, Nigeria. If not for time difference, I would have still attended there via online streaming but I reside in North America now. Congrats to Dunamis!
when are you coming back to Nigeria
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Kyase(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2021
Lamasta:

Ortom is our Man he I doing well cool
thunder go soon visit una
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2021
Kyase:
thunder go soon visit una
Thunder dey fear us here for Ondo State Sunshine State....

Thank God for gallant governor like Samuel Ortom if not Fulani herdsmen would have taken over your state completely grin
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Kyase(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2021
Lamasta:

Thunder dey fear us here for Ondo State Sunshine State....

Thank God for gallant governor like Samuel Ortom if not Fulani herdsmen would have taken over your state completely grin

You go soon see

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2021
Kyase:

You go soon see
Kyase ma nigga grin nothing do you
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by weljewel: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2021
Praise be to God, King of all the worlds, The Compassionate, The Merciful, Ruler on the day of Reckoning; to You do we worship, to you do we ask for Help!
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by weljewel: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Praise be to God, King of all the worlds, The Compassionate, The Merciful, Ruler on the day of Reckoning; to You do we worship, to You do we ask for Help!
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by bonnyhope: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2021
Drama
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by MATEX30: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2021
Daddy G.O in person of Pastor Adeboye is our father in Nigeria Christian, he is a father to almost all denomination, and he is an ancient prophet of God, he indeed blessed Dr PAUL ENENCHE AND HIS FAMILY YESTERDAY AT THE GLORY DOME, read his blessings and sermon here....

https://sportafriq.com/my-prayer-every-day-is-that-my-children-will-be-greater-than-me-pastor-adeboye/
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:

In the 12 to 18 century in Europe, this is what European wage war against and erased them completely from their life. They forcibly take power from the church then hand it over to the hand of the people. Power now belongs to the people not church. A principle of seperation of power from the state.
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by CHIGIM: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2021
all of them na thief them be.
both gov and the pulpit bandit.
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by TotoGame(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
emysmile:

He is busy, seriously busy preparing for Shiloh 2021.

Eneche na him son, Dey would have talk the talk.
Even Eneche dey preach for Shiloh.

I for say
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by middlebelter(m): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
OBTMOS:
Lie lie governor

How then will you describe GMB and Lai Mohammed?
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
MATEX30:

Daddy G.O in person of Pastor Adeboye is our father in Nigeria Christian, he is a father to almost all denomination, and he is an ancient prophet of God, he indeed blessed Dr PAUL ENENCHE AND HIS FAMILY YESTERDAY AT THE GLORY DOME, read his blessings and sermon here....

https://sportafriq.com/my-prayer-every-day-is-that-my-children-will-be-greater-than-me-pastor-adeboye/

Father to thief's

Adebayo issa criminal
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
[s]
Safyqueen:

They donate money in churches and not mosques. Please deal with it and don't mention mosque. Only prayers are held inside mosques and not any other discussion. It is not allowed and every Muslims knows.

Between how many Islamic clerics owns private jets and are also involved in active politics? None except Pantami who is a nominated not voted official.
[/s]my message is for the sane minds
Re: Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) by Kyase(m): 8:16am On Nov 16, 2021
Lamasta:

Kyase ma nigga grin nothing do you
no try me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker / Halima And Zahra Buhari At Friend's Wedding In Kaduna State / Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.