Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? (1311 Views)

Most Stolen Car In America..... Guess Which Car? / Most Stolen Vehicles In America 2017 / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? by perfectbuy(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Most thieves choose to steal stuff that they can quickly dispose of in return for cash. As a result, it makes sense for a thief to seek out products with a high market value. It’s the same with cars. When it comes to stealing a vehicle, a thief’s first decision is value and demand. Because a car can be sold whole or broken down for parts, recovering a stolen vehicle is more difficult. The first few days are essential in recovering a stolen car, and it’s even more difficult with high-value vehicles because not only is the car sought after, but its parts are as well. These are the kind of cars that, according to our research, are the most stolen in Nigeria.

Please follow the link below to read more:
https://www.spotdem.com/2021/11/14/what-is-the-most-stolen-type-of-car-in-nigeria/

Re: What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? by TundeWX: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
wink Corolla..May God punish the baga that stole my Coro around Dei Dei,abuja in 2018
Re: What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? by Zeezy81: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Corolla
Re: What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Corolla
Re: What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? by wearsandtrends1: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
TundeWX:
wink Corolla..May God punish the baga that stole my Coro around Dei Dei,abuja in 2018

I cant Imagine not seeing my mob where i parked it

Ground must open o
Re: What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? by TundeWX: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
wearsandtrends1:

I cant Imagine not seeing my mob where i parked it

Ground must open o

D first 2mins you'll prolly wont believe and think u left it at home or parked somewhere else...till reality dawn... cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? by alpharoyalty: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Corolla grin
Re: What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? by wearsandtrends1: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
TundeWX:

D first 2mins you'll prolly wont believe and think u left it at home or parked somewhere else...till reality dawn... cheesy
O pari grin
But really this is not funny...
Which year did u loose yours because u seem over it
Re: What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? by shortgun(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Op said type of Car and you people are mentioning Corolla.
Corolla can never be stolen car thives just drive them away.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? by TundeWX: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
wearsandtrends1:

O pari grin
But really this is not funny...
Which year did u loose yours because u seem over it
cheesy 2018 oo...hurt the first 2weeks,after that I bid corolla farewell and moved into honda

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? by skywalker240(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Corolla and pencil light na theif freind na
dem two na ashawo grin
Re: What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? by Snitch24(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
TundeWX:

Sorry bro grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? by Nezzjnr: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2021
shortgun:
Op said type of Car and you people are mentioning Corolla.
Corolla can never be stolen car thives just drive them away.
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? by dopedan(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2021
TundeWX:

cheesy 2018 oo...hurt the first 2weeks,after that I bid corolla farewell and moved into honda
Wat type of honda and how do you see the difference in d cars
Re: What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? by Cokahot: 8:07am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? by demolagilbert: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2021
Not to sound insensitive, but if you can shell out good money for an ugly, boring, overpriced, over-hyped, so called problem-free car, yet na complaint of am plenty pass for nl cartalk section Corolla, then you should be able to afford an apartment with a fence, install a tracker, and pay for comprehensive insurance. Whatever is worth worshipping is worth worshipping well.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? by TundeWX: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2021
dopedan:

Wat type of honda and how do you see the difference in d cars
09 evil spirit..in terms of balance,interior decor and engine power,I raise my cap to honda

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? by olukaygold(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
TundeWX:

09 evil spirit..in terms of balance,interior decor and engine power,I raise my cap to honda
My love for Honda (Dc) to 2012 no be small but im hearing lots of complaints that Honda is not that strong,durability and ruggedly balance conpare to Toyota...Pls enlighten me as im preparing to buy my first car come January

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? by TundeWX: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
olukaygold:

My love for Honda (Dc) to 2012 no be small but im hearing lots of complaints that Honda is not that strong,durability and ruggedly balance conpare to Toyota...Pls enlighten me as im preparing to buy my first car come January

From my lil experience,as ur first car u might not be in tune with picking up irregular noises around the legs and that might b a problem if u go for honda EOD 03-06..its best u start with DC,the leg issue was resolved in that model...
In terms of engine strength,honda is one of the best in terms of torque and HP and can withstand a newbie inadequacies(wrong oil,overdue servicing,irregular fluids change,etc).they produce powerboats,grinding machines,industrial machines, etc so that speaks highly of there engine durability and sheer prowess .
in terms of balance,honda outsmarts its peers in that,You can cruise 140km/hr upwards without ur car rattling or bellowing unlike its peers
All in all if you go for DC upwards, you'll thank me later
Cheers bro cool

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stolen Type Of Car In Nigeria? by olukaygold(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
TundeWX:

From my lil experience,as ur first car u might not be in tune with picking up irregular noises around the legs and that might b a problem if u go for honda EOD 03-06..its best u start with DC,the leg issue was resolved in that model...
In terms of engine strength,honda is one of the best in terms of torque and HP and can withstand a newbie inadequacies(wrong oil,overdue servicing,irregular fluids change,etc).they produce powerboats,grinding machines,industrial machines, etc so that speaks highly of there engine durability and sheer prowess .
in terms of balance,honda outsmarts its peers in that,You can cruise 140km/hr upwards without ur car rattling or bellowing unlike its peers
All in all if you go for DC upwards, you'll thank me later
Cheers bro cool
Thanks bro...million likes to this review

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See The Year Of Lexus Es 350 You Should Avoid Buying Along With Some Useful Tips / Contract Interstate Drivers Available For Engagements / Nissan Murano Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.