Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Is Abortion Best Solution For Unwanted Pregnancy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Abortion Best Solution For Unwanted Pregnancy? (203 Views)

Is Abortion Advisable? / Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Is Abortion A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Abortion Best Solution For Unwanted Pregnancy? by FreshGreen: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
IS ABORTION BEST SOLUTION FOR UNWANTED PREGNANCY?
Please read this story...

A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said:
'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together.'

So the doctor said: 'Ok and what do you want me to do?'
She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.'

The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.'

She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request.

Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care of 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms.'
The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child!'

'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be OK with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.'

The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point.

He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb. The crime is the same!

Love says, 'I sacrifice myself for the good of the other person.' Abortion says, 'I sacrifice the other person for the good of myself.'

FROM 'THE BIBLE IS AGAINST ABORTION SITE'.
Abortion is the greatest murder on earth, because it’s killing an innocent person. No one on earth is as innocent as unborn baby. Women who commit abortion are like Judas Iscariot, men who sponsor or support abortion are worst than king Herod, medical professionals who carry out abortion are worst than Hitler’s armies, and friends or family who aid or abet abortion are equal to Ahithophel. Innocent blood only cry for God’s vengeance of destruction and eternal doom.

MERCY SAYS NO!
Isaiah 1:18
“Come now, and let us reason together,”
Says the LORD,
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
They shall be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They shall be as wool.”

If you have found yourself guilty of abortion in any form, all you need is God’s mercy, and how do you get that? You repent, confess and surrender your life to Jesus completely. You are not going to just pray for the forgiveness of abortion, but you will need to confess all your sins, totally surrender your life to Jesus completely and become a new creation in Him; it is then that ALL THINGS will become new in your life. After that you confess to necessary people.

Proverbs 28:13, “He who covers his sins will not prosper,
But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy.”

If you are now a genuine child of God, living a new life of holiness and righteousness in Jesus, but you committed abortion in the past, you need not to be disturbed because God has forgiven and cleansed you. Do not allow Satan to haunt you with the sin God does not remember again; and you know what? Your aborted children are waiting for you in heaven. So if for any reason you must make heaven, you have your child waiting eagerly for you in heaven. When you get to heaven, you will meet her and know her name.

Never allow the innocent blood of unborn baby to stain your life again, because there may not be a second chance!

If you will like to rededicate your life to Jesus so as to experience the supernatural grace of God, please click the link https://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-to-be-saved-and-start-a-new-life-in-Jesus/270674586372252

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Abortion Best Solution For Unwanted Pregnancy? by Ammishaddai: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
True talk jare. Irresponsible people will come here and start giving illogical excuses for murdering innocent babies all in the name of not wanting to blame for their actions
Re: Is Abortion Best Solution For Unwanted Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
No. Keep
Re: Is Abortion Best Solution For Unwanted Pregnancy? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!
there are many ways to prevent having a baby, and Abortion is one of them. let each and everyone decide whether they want to be celibate; use condom; use contraceptive; use pullout technique; use morning after pill, OR have an Abortion.

what works for person A, may not be what person B decides for themselves!
TO EACH THEIR OWN!
Re: Is Abortion Best Solution For Unwanted Pregnancy? by Janosky: 12:31am On Nov 15, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!
there are many ways to prevent having a baby, and Abortion is one of them. let each and everyone decide whether they want to be celibate; use condom; use contraceptive; use pullout technique; use morning after pill, OR have an Abortion.

what works for person A, may not be what person B decides for themselves!
TO EACH THEIR OWN!

Abeg you, Abortion is NOT an option (avoid the pain & regret that comes from taking this route, IYKYK), no matter the circumstances.

Put to bed and give up your baby for adoption or better still, reconcile with your parents to assist you bring up your child until you can find your feet,so to speak.
Re: Is Abortion Best Solution For Unwanted Pregnancy? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Janosky:
Abeg you, Abortion is NOT an option (avoid the pain & regret that comes from taking this route, IYKYK), no matter the circumstances.

Put to bed and give up your baby for adoption or better still, reconcile with your parents to assist you bring up your child until you can find your feet,so to speak.

just because you dont believe in abortion (to each their own) doesnt mean that it isnt an option to other people. the fact that you would even write the above, as if this is the rule for everyone, shows your state of mind. open your mind and let EACH AND EVERYONE decide whats best for "them".

(1) (Reply)

A Message To Lordreed / Why Do Most Pastors Fixed There Visitation Towards Festive Period. / Sacrifice And Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.