Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

See How Much It Costs To Charter A Private Jet In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See How Much It Costs To Charter A Private Jet In Nigeria (4577 Views)

Debris Found From F-35 Jet In South Carolina After US Pilot Ejected / Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs / G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much It Costs To Charter A Private Jet In Nigeria by Ezebinaugwu(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Without any doubt, travelling by flight is one of the safest and quickest means of transportation. Flying in a private jet is even better because it gives you more control over your time and promises more flexibility, unlike commercial flights. Private jets are expensive and very few Nigerians are able to afford one. The good news is that you don’t need to buy a private jet before you can feel the soothing experience of flying in one. Various companies offer private jets for charter and this is much easier and affordable if you have the money.
It's hard to put a fixed price on a private jet charter in Nigeria. In fact, most charter companies don’t put a fixed rate as various factors determine the cost of the charter. The common factors are;

Passenger capacity
Timings
Aircraft size and type
Usually, the cost is often calculated per hour. This is because flights within states in Nigeria are often between 40mins – 1 hour. On average, you will need about $3,000-$6,000 to charter a private jet per hour in Nigeria. That’s about 1.5-3 million NGN to enjoy the comfort of a private jet. Private jet charter companies are strategically located in various places especially in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano etc.

Important Facts About Private Jet Charter In Nigeria
Before you make that decision to charter a private jet in Nigeria, here are a few things you need to know;

Airlines. They often operate based on the needs of the clients.
You can come along with your pets if you are using a private jet. However, pets will only be accepted if you come with the necessary documentation.

Private jets charter companies prefer payments to be made in US dollars. However, naira payment is also accepted. You can pay with your MasterCard, Credit/Debit cards etc.

Unless you are going on an international flight, you don’t necessarily need to travel with your International passport. Notwithstanding, it’s always advisable you go with a valid means of identification on any flight trips you embark on.
You will have to pay an extra cost if your location is far from the base of the jet. This extra cost named repositioning cost’ will be added to your total bill.

Refreshments are usually served to clients onboard in a private jet. Oftentimes, these refreshments are much better than those of commercial flights.

You can charter a private jet from Nigeria to other countries. Some charter companies offer jets to other countries like different countries in the world located in Africa, Asia,the Caribbean, Europe, America and the Middle East.

When chartering a private jet, it’s wise that you go for companies with new jets or those with jets licensed by the Nigerian Corporate Civil Aviation Authority of Nigeria (NCAA).
Most of the top private jet charter companies in Nigeria manage different aircraft and would adjust in order to meet your budget.
Popular private jets used in Nigeria include the Bombardier, Challenger 605, Hawker 800XP/ Beechcraft, Dassault Falcon, Cessna, Embraer Legacy 600 650, Falcon 900DX Etc.
Re: See How Much It Costs To Charter A Private Jet In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
$3k
Re: See How Much It Costs To Charter A Private Jet In Nigeria by porthouse7(f): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
very soft journalism

3 Likes

Re: See How Much It Costs To Charter A Private Jet In Nigeria by Johncuba(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Front page material

2 Likes

Re: See How Much It Costs To Charter A Private Jet In Nigeria by kozmokaz(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mk I rush go chatter my own
Re: See How Much It Costs To Charter A Private Jet In Nigeria by DICKstractor: 12:58am On Nov 15, 2021
undecided

Thank you Op.

Let me just know this incase them ask for exam cos right now Danfo is still comfortable for me
Re: See How Much It Costs To Charter A Private Jet In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 4:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Hmmmm

Nice one cool
I dey reason to fly from Ikeja to VI cheesy because i hate that useless Lagos roads cheesy
Re: See How Much It Costs To Charter A Private Jet In Nigeria by juniorstar(m): 6:30am On Nov 15, 2021
Ezebinaugwu:
Without any doubt, travelling by flight is one of the safest and quickest means of transportation. Flying in a private jet is even better because it gives you more control over your time and promises more flexibility, unlike commercial flights. Private jets are expensive and very few Nigerians are able to afford one. The good news is that you don’t need to buy a private jet before you can feel the soothing experience of flying in one. Various companies offer private jets for charter and this is much easier and affordable if you have the money.
It's hard to put a fixed price on a private jet charter in Nigeria. In fact, most charter companies don’t put a fixed rate as various factors determine the cost of the charter. The common factors are;

Passenger capacity
Timings
Aircraft size and type
Usually, the cost is often calculated per hour. This is because flights within states in Nigeria are often between 40mins – 1 hour. On average, you will need about $3,000-$6,000 to charter a private jet per hour in Nigeria. That’s about 1.5-3 million NGN to enjoy the comfort of a private jet. Private jet charter companies are strategically located in various places especially in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano etc.

Important Facts About Private Jet Charter In Nigeria
Before you make that decision to charter a private jet in Nigeria, here are a few things you need to know;

Airlines. They often operate based on the needs of the clients.
You can come along with your pets if you are using a private jet. However, pets will only be accepted if you come with the necessary documentation.

Private jets charter companies prefer payments to be made in US dollars. However, naira payment is also accepted. You can pay with your MasterCard, Credit/Debit cards etc.

Unless you are going on an international flight, you don’t necessarily need to travel with your International passport. Notwithstanding, it’s always advisable you go with a valid means of identification on any flight trips you embark on.
You will have to pay an extra cost if your location is far from the base of the jet. This extra cost named repositioning cost’ will be added to your total bill.

Refreshments are usually served to clients onboard in a private jet. Oftentimes, these refreshments are much better than those of commercial flights.

You can charter a private jet from Nigeria to other countries. Some charter companies offer jets to other countries like different countries in the world located in Africa, Asia,the Caribbean, Europe, America and the Middle East.

When chartering a private jet, it’s wise that you go for companies with new jets or those with jets licensed by the Nigerian Corporate Civil Aviation Authority of Nigeria (NCAA).
Most of the top private jet charter companies in Nigeria manage different aircraft and would adjust in order to meet your budget.
Popular private jets used in Nigeria include the Bombardier, Challenger 605, Hawker 800XP/ Beechcraft, Dassault Falcon, Cessna, Embraer Legacy 600 650, Falcon 900DX Etc.

Op are you sure 1.5 to 3m...I been dey think say e reach 10m and above oo
Re: See How Much It Costs To Charter A Private Jet In Nigeria by Myzubby(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2021
I dont want to charter nor hire a private jet I want to buy it. How much does it cost ? am becoming very rich soon.

1 Like

Re: See How Much It Costs To Charter A Private Jet In Nigeria by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2021
Myzubby:
I dont want to charter nor hire a private jet I want to buy it.
How much does it cost ?
am becoming very rich soon.
Roughly close to 7 billion naira. Depending on brand, quality and size, it may cost more or less.

Jet fuel, license and registration, parking fees, general maintenance, pilots and stewards. Another cost of it own...

3 Likes

Re: See How Much It Costs To Charter A Private Jet In Nigeria by Mixedfruit: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Roughly close to 7 billion naira. Depending on brand, quality and size, it may cost more or less.

Jet fuel, license and registration, parking fees, general maintenance, pilots and stewards. Another cost of it own...
which kind yeye parking fee?
something way I go park for my village
Re: See How Much It Costs To Charter A Private Jet In Nigeria by haiti007(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Cool, only if the company are seeing customers regularly

(1) (Reply)

I Will Like To Know About Hustleing Life In Dominica From Nigeria Base / Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) / My Train Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.