Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies (51988 Views)

Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures / Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by ezechi24(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2021
Baawaa:
He owned this he owned that, vanity upon vanity all is vanity

it is better to enjoy and die than to suffer and still die.

1 Like

Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2021
My condolences to Alhaji and the Dangote Family May Allah grant him the best place in Paradise and give his family the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen

1 Like

Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by cayorday89(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2021
Baawaa:
It's no vanity, the most important thing is that while alive he created job opportunities that will still continue to do even in death. We wey no too carry, we all go still die and you don't see that as vanity.
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by Tundex911: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Las Las all human beings become ghost � including ME

Oluwa a wa pelu wa
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by chinchonglee(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2021
Baawaa:
Shut up this poor man
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by Barims(m): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2021
Wetting concern me
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2021
JustforMen:

one of the reasons why I hate the poor is that everyone having what they don't have is a thief without any proof or verifiable evidence, just pure jealousy.
secondly, they assume someone has stolen from them, what they never ever even owned in the first place.
what a hateful, woeful bunch!!!

Oga mumu, shebi Obasanjo own ota farm and presidential library and built hill top mansions with his pension also bought Eric more towers with his salary.

Shebi atiku built 1004 in Lagos his salary.

Have you Wondered why dangote has never been indicted for tax fraud and still get tax holiday running to trillions of naira.

Another group of looters choose BUA over dangote for a reason you don't know.

Otedola gave over a billion naira for pdp national HQ

Dangote donated billions worth of cement and in total, over 15 billion was generated.

Oga mumu don't come here and form wise man loving rich. You're a fooolish pooor mooooronite
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by OtemAtum: 8:47am On Nov 15, 2021
Terorislam:
Rip,vanity upon vanity
There's nothing like vanity upon vanity. All I see is enjoyment upon enjoyment. He enjoyed on earth and he'll also go and enjoy peace in the afterlife. It's a win win situation. Vanity upon vanity is a poor man mentality originated by the rich for the use of the poor.

1 Like

Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2021
KayCee92:

Shut up ur dirty mouth with this crap. Money does not prolong when it ur time. Poverty also will not save u when it ur time. Better comot here go make Money grin

Who is this Clown biko?

Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by Rajosh(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2021
Baawaa:
even if he owned nothing, he would still die
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by JustforMen: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

Oga mumu, shebi Obasanjo own ota farm and presidential library and built hill top mansions with his pension also bought Eric more towers with his salary.

Shebi atiku built 1004 in Lagos his salary.

Have you Wondered why dangote has never been indicted for tax fraud and still get tax holiday running to trillions of naira.

Another group of looters choose BUA over dangote for a reason you don't know.

Otedola gave over a billion naira for pdp national HQ

Dangote donated billions worth of cement and in total, over 15 billion was generated.

Oga mumu don't come here and form wise man loving rich. You're a fooolish pooor mooooronite

you would qualify for the greatest mumu ever and worst still an ignorant poor fool.

if they owned the whole world, are you able to prove a case of theft against any of them? then the law says, take them to court and seek redress.
But the illiterate poverty stricken idiot in you will rather come out and be making unfounded blanket accusations of theft against any and everyone that has more money than your cursed generation of paupers.
Does that mean that anybody that has made money must have stolen from your deluded poverty stricken life?
Now obviously you don't have anything apart from the shared resources of the nation. so what do you have that they stole from you, mr. wise fool?
The guy in question has never worked in government. he is from a historically rich family of businessmen. he is known to run successful ventures that are independent of government. but all of a sudden he becomes a thief to the uncurably poor fool. so what did he steal from you and when?

you are so wise in your own eyes and that is why the curse of poverty comforts you because you think you own imaginary wealth that every rich person must have stolen from you.
Mr. poor fool. hardwork, knowledge and plenty sense with a touch of good luck are the requirements and ingredients of wealth not a granduer illusion of phantom wealth that you accuuse everyone of stealing from you.

how can they steal from you when you personally own nothing?
life is an individual business and you have to fend for your fucking pauper self, otherwise you will continue crying to heaven about people stealing what you have never owned in the first place.

I just hope it is not something related to lack that ends your miserable, no good, life.
if they stole from Nigeria they stole from every Nigerian equally but reasonable people know better than to wake up accusing every rich person of theft. they do their best and make the best of their opportunities until something changes in the leadership and mindset of the country.
That way people have improved their lives regardless of how fvcked up the country is.
but they don't throw indefensible, blanket accusations against anyone that has more fortune than themselves.

Continue being the wise poor fool that you have always being, by coming online to insult people you don't even know without first being imsulted.
I am afraid, that attitude guarantees that you will wallow in poverty and lack till your miserable life ends.
Continue insulting me and see if I don't add common sense to the poverty that is about to end you and your likes.

3 Likes

Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by Baawaa(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2021
chinchonglee:

Shut up this poor man
[quote
Surebaba01:

So because of vanity he should remain broke like u
author=jmoore post=107627025]

The data you used in commenting is VANITY.[/quote]
All of you don't understand the meaning of this saying, "vanity upon vanity all is vanity". Firstly, who is the author of this saying?It was king Solomon,according to the holy bible no one has ever acquired the wealth of Solomon and for him to came up with this saying it means a lot.Is a good thing to have wealth holy bible support it.
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by Salvichealth: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2021
Money is good but having Jesus is still he best. No one knows tomorrow
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by Abagworo(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Baawaa:

As in.. So it all came to an abrupt end leaving all the wealth behind. His elder brother has no son, so I believe he should have one or they will their wealth to charity
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by mrdipye(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Indeed nothing last forever
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by ajimo54(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2021
Baawaa:

Yes. Vanity upon vanity. Poverty too na vanity. I will rather chase wealth and die than staying and perish in penury. Mr. Dangote had all he could enjoy.
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by mailemy(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Poverty is a vanity too. Pls choose your vanity. Everyone must die,whether poor or rich.
Baawaa:
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by JayPeeOham: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2021
One of the things The Rich and The Poor have in common.........DEATH!!!
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by JayPeeOham: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2021
Baawaa:

Swears!!!!

Being a muslim, the "vanity" would be very evident in his burial because he would be burial with virtually nothing not even a good casket. Chai!!

The same fate awaits Dangote himself!!!! cry

What a World!!! cry

RIP to the dead billionaire!

Would I be right to say that a living poor man is better than a dead billionaire
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by ugotaya: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2021
Baawaa:

Yes, He didn't just come to this world without leaving an indelible mark on the soul of this earth that alone means he lived well.You are not here on earth to just eat, drink and die. your contribution to humanity will make your stay here worhtwhile. Vanity is when you live and die like a snake that passes the rock with no footpath.

you go soon go buy his sugar, bread and milk naw grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by orumba(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Make the family start fight immediately abeg,
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rich or poor. Death is sacrosanct.
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by Olas121: 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Baawaa:
me reading bible iwe Oniwasu.....
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by DSC7: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rip to the dead....

Las las everybody go die....
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by ArewaNorth: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
They are simply managers and custodian of stolen wealth of the common people by political elite.

One legal thief gone
When the news of Dangote's family history of wealth emerged many ignorant like u were stunned with how the family has been in pool of money before Nigeria was created. Here is a piece:

DANGOTE'S GRAND FATHER DEPOSITED 20 CAMELS OF SILVER COINS IN FIRST BANK IN 1929
Old Receipt Reveals Dangote's Grandfather as One of the First Nigerians to Deposit Money in a Bank

- Dangote's grandfather was one of the very first Nigerians to use a bank, according to an emerging old receipt

- Alhaji Alhassan Dantata opened an account and made a deposit in Kano state

- His deposits were said to have been carried by camels

The grandfather of Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote, was one of the first persons in the country to transact with a bank when they were established.

According to an old receipt shared on Twitter by Nigeria Stories, the businessman had made a deposit when the Bank of British (now First Bank) opened a branch in Kano state in 1929.
Dangote's grand father was the first person to open a bank account and make a deposit in Kano Photo Credit: @NigeriaStories
Alhaji Alhassan Dantata showcased great wealth even in the manner of his deposit at that time.
He deposited 20 camel loads of silver coins.

The emerging information has sparked debate on social media as many argued back and forth in the comment section of the poster of the receipt, Nigeria Stories.

@YOUNGYUPPIE22 reacted:

"Where are both the motivational speakers and pastors that has lied to us about Dangote's wealth?
"They should better come and clear this out."
@sidiq_elkanawi wrote:

"In fact this man Alhaji Alhassan Dantata is Dangote's Great grandfather, Dangote is 4th generation not 3rd generation in the family."
@MrsUbuzor commented:

"Okay. The Dantata my parents use as reference when they want to tell us that they can’t afford some demands as they’re not Dantata."
@thesurrogate2 stated:

"I schooled somebody last year, that Aliko Dangote was not from a poor background. A lot of these useful idiots have never heard of the Dantata family. Honestly, I knew him as Aliko Dantata, until I returned to Nigeria and was told he bears Aliko Dangote."
https://www.legit.ng/1416294-old-receipt-reveals-dangotes-grand-father-one-first-nigerians-deposit-money-a-bank.html

1 Like

Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by Akharmony: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
He has left inheritance for his childrens childens.... He conquered the poverty of life. May God grant him ethernal rest.
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
ISLAMABAD!
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by KayCee92(m): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2021
TheGiftedOne:

I'm a Clown biko?
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by Pataricatering(f): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Abagworo:

As in.. So it all came to an abrupt end leaving all the wealth behind. His elder brother has no son, so I believe he should have one or they will their wealth to charity
lol - in your brainless cave man head -. Daughters cannot inherit, abi ?

1 Like

Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by Ugoikota(m): 2:31am On Nov 19, 2021
So all of this mans money coukd not cure him,smh,life is real!!
Re: Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies by Greatguy02: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
ignis:

Is that your surname ?

Don't be stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke / "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep / CBN Announces Sale Of Polaris Bank, Unveils New Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.