Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

How Are You Ending Your Year - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Are You Ending Your Year (213 Views)

Businesswise: Check This Out. Your Year 2022 Is Very Foundational To Year 2023. / Are You Interested In Making This Year 2020 Your Year Of Unlimited Mega Alert? / Make 2019 Your Year Of Breakthrough By Doing What Works For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Ending Your Year by glofelix(f): 12:23am On Nov 15, 2021
Hey you,
Yes you, am talking to you. The year 2021 is coming to an end, how has it been for you? Are you happy with the way you are ending the year? Did you achieve all the goals you set for this year? Or is there something holding you back from achieving your goals?
I would advise you to evaluate yourself very well. We know that things have been very hard this year, virtually almost everything is on the high side and the funny aspect of it is that 80 per cent of employees salaries are not increased despite the high price of stuff. But still, there are people out making cool cash amidst the hardship. Are you unemployed, a student, a stay at home mom, underpaid employee etc? I would advise you to have a source or an extra source of earning money with your smartphone, learn a skill especially digital skill there is a lot of money in digital marketing if you take your time to learn it well. Possibly tomorrow I will list out digital skills you can venture into.
Feel free to reach out to me.

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Booming In Nigeria, No.3 Will Blow Your Min / Invitation To Tender For Provision Of Facility Maintenance Services / Feather Flag Banner In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.