Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India (16065 Views)

NDLEA Raids Osun Illicit Drug Party Tagged Unholy Alliance, Arrests Organisers / Violence,Depression Spread In Cities As More Teenagers Fall Prey To Illicit Drug / Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by EnuguUkwu1stSon: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
Nah dem Ndi developer
Osu pigs from cursed beerfraud land always disgracing nigeria, shoot that bastard flatty head to serve as a lesson to his fellow akpu munching gorillas in erosion ravaged region
Your mumu no too much?
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by emonis88: 7:39am On Nov 15, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
wetin you need, handkerchief or bucket
Na ur empty skull I need.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by annyz: 7:48am On Nov 15, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Source: https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/NewsArchive/Nigerian-national-arrested-with-drugs-worth-N331m-in-India-495865

John who
What's his surname please
I want to check something.
Okay! Let me check his head and his face well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by Orpe7(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2021
Inusa Godwin

Na dem
Awon OloriPelebe

Christmas don spoil for potopoto Republic

One mother will be wailing as her son who claims to be a honest business man will be spending years in Prison

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by wink2015(m): 7:52am On Nov 15, 2021
BECAUSE OF THE BAD REPUTATION IGBO PEOPLE HAVE HAD FOR THEMSELVES OVER HARD DRUG TRAFFICKING MATTER ESPECIALLY INTERNATIONALLY with specific reference to their activities in India.

There has been this critical thinking among the Igbos that are involved in hard drug trafficking to change Identity to evade detection

Probably these guys decided to change his Igbo name as a way to dodge the India security apparatus.

But the format did not work.

I do not see an aboki having the confidence to do such a criminal act of drug trafficking to this scale.

Aboki drug trafficker are only limited to the northern part of Nigeria.

And if they want to risk it carry drug to Saudi Arabia during Hajj pilgrimage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by Kinematics: 7:57am On Nov 15, 2021
I will not read the body. Seeing the headline alone I know its one of our blodas from potopoto republic.

If you like answer Inusa John...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by AfonjaConehead: 7:57am On Nov 15, 2021
OnyeObodo:
Any Igboman that goes through comments on this thread will see how these animals from other tribes hate Igbo people so much.

Even when the name is clearly INUSA GODWIN, they want to tag it Igbo man because of their hatred for Igbo people.

You dey see the wickedness?
..and a peep at their monikers,most are from fellow south from the west!
One thing is clear though,this is the worst they can do. And again,in life people only show hatred and bitterness and frustrations and jealousy towards people who are way far better than they can ever dream to be in life grin

I'm not Igbo o..b4 they start cursing themselves that ayam from Madagascar grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by NyamiriSlayer(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2021
emonis88:

shebi you get mother and father, go use their flat skull now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by Chibudollar: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Justiceleague1:
Say no to crime.
Crime never pays

You are calling the mods on chibudollar but here you are,Mr accuser
Seun lalasticlala mynd44
lol I even regretted replying him,i went through his posts and he has a special hate for the Igbo people. I dont know why though

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2021
Inusa is not an Ibo name.

Most likely a Northern name. Most likely middle belt
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by Justiceleague1: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2021
Chibudollar:
lol I even regretted replying him,i went through his posts and he has a special hate for the Igbo people. I dont know why though
They can hate all they like. In life,successful people have enemies everywhere. No one hates or envies an unsuccessful man. Children of God always have enemies. But they always fail.

I'm not Igbo but I wonder why so much hate towards you Igbos.
Have a great day.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by Chibudollar: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
Nah dem Ndi developer
Osu pigs from cursed beerfraud land always disgracing nigeria, shoot that bastard flatty head to serve as a lesson to his fellow akpu munching gorillas in erosion ravaged region
this idiottt have the gods to be calling mods after you posted this rubbish? Lmaooooo
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by Chibudollar: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2021
Justiceleague1:

They can hate all they like. In life,successful people have enemies everywhere. No one hates or envies an unsuccessful man. Children of God always have enemies. But they always fail.

Have a great day.
you too have a great day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by Bamzyriches451: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2021
Ain't surprised
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by osazuwa23: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2021
inusachukwu be the full name
emonis88:

Is Inusa an Igbo name ? I talk am say una be part of this rubbish, when u r caught they claim to be from the south east. Maybe this one had some ID on him , u can see it was written alias John, he must ve told them his name is John n one eastern name , but his ID ratted him out. He even did put his native name , he instead put Godwin to confuse the whole matter the more, they know r going to deal in illegality n prepare their identities bf hand.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by igbosarejews(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
Nah dem Ndi developer
Same people you and your entire Almajiri Trîbe can not live your mîsréáble life without
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by NyamiriSlayer(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2021
Justiceleague1:
Say no to crime.
Crime never pays

You are calling the mods on chibudollar but here you are,Mr accuser
Seun lalasticlala mynd44
i am very sure you saw this before calling mods after me
emonis88:

Mods are not biased like you and i am very sure they will do the right thing
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by Igboland: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2021
TimeTraveller:
See how they parade am like hunt trophy, but when you arrest Indians or other foreign nationals here, they are treated with dignity.
So you want criminal Igbos to be treated with dignity ?! Na Wa O
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by Igboland: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2021
OnyeObodo:
Any Igboman that goes through comments on this thread will see how these animals from other tribes hate Igbo people so much.

Even when the name is clearly INUSA GODWIN, they want to tag it Igbo man because of their hatred for Igbo people.

You dey see the wickedness?
Even in your mind u.knowbyoubare lying to your soul.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by Nwokenta(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2021
Children of perdiction everywhere. May Lord have mercy on you.
NyamiriSlayer:
Nah dem Ndi developer
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by Igboland: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2021
By now you should know Igbos should be hated globally for the hate you radiate. How does a tribe claim Hausa Fulanis Yoruba Efik Ibibio Nupe Kanuri Itshekiri Ijaw South Africans Malaysians Singaporeans Cambodians Tunisians Indians Pakistani Gabonese Kenyans Zimbabweans n many others.

Chibudollar:
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by Chibudollar: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:

doing the right thing is to get you off this forum, all your post are full of hates, you are a very sad human i pray you heal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by Igboland: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2021
backbencher:
Inusa is not an Ibo name.

Most likely a Northern name. Most likely middle belt
How many northerner bear Godwin.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by Igboland: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2021
No one cares if are from hell. Who do Igbos loves for them to expect to pay back then back with love.

Justiceleague1:

Have a great day.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by Justiceleague1: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:

Then two wrongs now make it right Huh? To show your attitude,you even had to include someone's father and mother!!
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by Justiceleague1: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2021
Igboland:
No one cares if are from hell. Who do Igbos loves for them to expect to pay back then back with love.

Dey there and be waiting for love.
Your obsession and "love" even went as far as naming yourself IGBOLAND..

Una many for nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by Chibudollar: 8:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Igboland:
By now you should know Igbos should be hated globally for the hate you radiate. How does a tribe claim Hausa Fulanis Yoruba Efik Ibibio Nupe Kanuri Itshekiri Ijaw South Africans Malaysians Singaporeans Cambodians Tunisians Indians Pakistani Gabonese Kenyans Zimbabweans n many others.from your name one might think you are a Igbo person or something, not knowing you are just pretending to be Igbo a very shameful way to live. You opened your account named it igboland then started going against everything Igbo. Tufiakwa this madness

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India by Chibudollar: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2021
Igboland:
By now you should know Igbos should be hated globally for the hate you radiate. How does a tribe claim Hausa Fulanis Yoruba Efik Ibibio Nupe Kanuri Itshekiri Ijaw South Africans Malaysians Singaporeans Cambodians Tunisians Indians Pakistani Gabonese Kenyans Zimbabweans n many others.you are not even Igbo I wonder why you name yourself igboland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terror Group Beheads Woman For Allegedly Spying. Very Graphic Photos / The Federal Secretariat Building In Abuja On Fire / Burial Of The Civil Defence Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.