Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) (53343 Views)

Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) / Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2021
larrybabanla:
Mr Martin mmadu meth, are you ok at all, ? Don't come here and disgrace ur innocent generation pls

They are looking for you in the Psychiatric ward. The drugs and weed have reduced you to a piece of bread
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Lacash: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2021
viralmaged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmO8uylFKYQ

Nigerian Actor Bolanle Ninalowo shares video of him and American Rapper Jarule on his Instagram page .

Jarule is Nigeria for the Trophy Stout Extra Special Stout Festival.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWP9V7llxJ_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Jarule is always on time, still reminds me of the good bad days, Lolz. #Legend’sDoings�
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2021
starstunna1313:

You do not have one atom of sense..

You're an empty brain nincompoop. An idiot supporting hooliganism has the effontery to tell anyone anything about sense.

1 Like

Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Sheriman(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2021
tyson98:
What's love gat to do gat to do baby!

Jarule Great man... Growing up was fun sha not this malian generations now
Don't mind them jaare not all these dirty malians vegetable generations we have today
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Adakintroy: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2021
Tokskob2008:

And whites don't do drugs, violence, sex,wild lifestyle and wild parties

Poor man no de follow rich man pikin do "do to do".
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Youngminister(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2021
Rainy Dayz - Mary J. Blige Feat. Ja Rule
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by azpekuliar: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2021
Mmadu2:

Na you go die a hundred times over. Lunatic supporting fellow hooligan.

Get lost you mentally enslaved nonentity.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by larrybabanla(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2021
Mmadu2:

They are looking for you in the Psychiatric ward. The drugs and weed have reduced you to a piece of bread
oh, u finally escaped!
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by goodheart01: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2021
Mmadu2:
A full grown man and a high profile celebrity posing naked and happily looking like an tout. These people have destroyed the image of the black man in America.

They openely promote drugs, violence, sex, wild lifestyle and wild parties. They transfer same ugly lifestyle to the younger generation that are supposed to be responsible.

This is not what Martin Luther & others fought and died for. And when they're targeted by the whites they complain

Look at how your mind has been enslaved by the white man. You didn't know the average white man does more of those mentioned vices and the black man learnt it from him?? I pity u shaa

1 Like

Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by jornwhite: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2021
Is that a tommy hifiger boxers, ja rule must have gotten it from a naija girlfriend, i'm the follow come byc singlet is somewhere around grin grin oju tii ri mehn
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2021
cheesy
Tokskob2008:

Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2021
goodheart01:

Look at how your mind has been enslaved by the white man. You didn't know the average white man does more of those mentioned vices and the black man learnt it from him?? I pity u shaa

Look at how your damaged lunatic mind has been manipulated to blame the white men for bad choices black men consciously made for themselves.I'm totally ashamed of you.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by larrybabanla(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2021
Kazim88:

True word.

Most people bashing you have not have a personal encounter with those black American.

Their culture and way of life is just terrible plus they have added discrimination against white and African to their culture.

But last last, it's their politicians that benefit from the whole situation.
what is this one saying, oga get d fck, ozuoor
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Labadi69: 10:46am On Nov 15, 2021
viralmaged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmO8uylFKYQ

Nigerian Actor Bolanle Ninalowo shares video of him and American Rapper Jarule on his Instagram page .

Jarule is Nigeria for the Trophy Stout Extra Special Stout Festival.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWP9V7llxJ_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See Naija and mediocrity. When was the last time Jarule had a hit? Probably 20 years ago before 50 cent came and annihilated his career. It’s only in Naija a broke has been rapper like that can come and make some small coins. Yamayama fall on all the heads of anybody wey go use money go this kind show. Even for free sef nobody should leave home to watch jarule angry
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by NwokoloOwa: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2021
Having goose pimples see Ja Rule!

One of the baddest ever! What a generation.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by tarantino1: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2021
Labadi69:

See Naija and mediocrity. When was the last time Jarule had a hit? Probably 20 years ago before 50 cent came and annihilated his career. It’s only in Naija a broke has been rapper like that can come and make some small coins. Yamayama fall on all the heads of anybody wey go use money go this kind show. Even for free sef nobody should leave home to watch jarule angry

If Bolanle was a fan back in the day, what's wrong with taking a picture?

And when was 50 cents last hit sef? �

1 Like

Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Labadi69: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2021
tyson98:
What's love gat to do gat to do baby!

Jarule Great man... Growing up was fun sha not this malian generations now

Are you re.tarded? That song was Fat Joe and Ashanti. See as you type am with confidence. Yamayama fall on that your bald head angry
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by oaktown101(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2021
Shut your gaddam mouth! you talked stupidly. Express yourself the way you like that's how life should be. You guys follow religion all your life but you are the worst sets of human.
Mmadu2:
A full grown man and a high profile celebrity posing naked and happily looking like an tout. These people have destroyed the image of the black man in America.

They openely promote drugs, violence, sex, wild lifestyle and wild parties. They transfer same ugly lifestyle to the younger generation that are supposed to be responsible.

This is not what Martin Luther & others fought and died for. And when they're targeted by the whites they complain

2 Likes

Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by pyro62(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Jarule that year grin

Before Eminem killed his career. The moral of his story is that you can diss em but don't diss his daughter.

1 Like

Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Labadi69: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2021
tarantino1:

If Bolanle was a fan back in the day, what's wrong with taking a picture?

And when was 50 cents last hit sef? �

Fiddy cleaned out big time. Once he sold his shares in Vitamin Water and made hundreds of millions, he didn’t have to rap anymore undecided
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Labadi69: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2021
pyro62:

Before Eminem killed his career. The moral of his story is that you can diss em but don't diss his daughter.

Fifty cent killed his career. Not Eminem. Get your damn facts right before yamayama disease descend on your large forehead there angry
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 15, 2021
Mmadu2:

You spoke facts only.
Rap music brought out the worst in American black men and it's taking them nowhere but the gutters. African immigrants are the ones taking advantage of everything Martin Luther King fought for in America. Black African immigrants out-earn all other immigrants in America doing respectable jobs and careers & raising responsible families.

Rap music has made their women broken babymama factories & their men worse than useless. Majority are criminals.
My problem is our silly African artists dt copy these rappers wt their nonsense chain-wearing slave mentality. We should be influencing them wt pride, not the other way round. I respect sunnyAde, fela and his family in dt respect. Seun and femi Kuti gave birth in wedlock & go to Grammy red carpets in full afro regalia. They sell their music as proud Africans, not all these nonsense chains, goldteeth & babymama-ism dt isn't our culture.

1 Like

Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by puremaker7(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2021
Girl, your stare, those eyes I (Love it when you look at me, baby)
Your lips, your smile, I (Love it when you kiss me, baby)
Your hips, those thighs, I (Love it when you thug me, baby)
And I can't deny I (Love it when I'm with you, baby

This guy was one my favourites.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by hikiki(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Wots my murder*ucking name...R U L E!!
Murder Inc nigga that year

1 Like

Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Labadi69: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2021
Angel1696:
What love got to do when you always on time to clap back on everything little thing you do on thug loving down ass chick been Mesmerized to put it on me. Thank you Ja rule for all the fun memories while growing up, not all this musicians turn gangster. You and your guys were they real gangsters turn musicians and still blow then go back to gangster and still blow.

Shut the f up. What’s love was not Ja Rule. That was fat joe. What’s wrong with you people? angry
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by zolajpower: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2021
Tokskob2008:

If black don't do the aforementioned will it destroy them? We re special created by God and as such needs to be living a life worthy to be emulated......
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by hefelove(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2021
That movie I'm In Love With A Church Girl really made me love Jarule more even after years he has stopped singing

1 Like

Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Niggaz always showing that love for each other unlike those future people
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Freelane33(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2021
Your brain is faulty . Think before you type man and you need to leave Nigeria. You’re 100 percents far from exposure . People love their life they way they like in the advance world . Not like Nigeria that you can’t put on a necklace or dress fine in peace .Don’t quote me if you don’t want to die young . Peace out
Mmadu2:

Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2021
Mmadu2:

You presented my statement that clearly proves you wrong. Go to school and learn English language.
Thank you mister..
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by goodheart01: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2021
Mmadu2:

Look at how your damaged lunatic mind has been manipulated to blame the white men for bad choices black men consciously made for themselves.I'm totally ashamed of you.

Yes! Like a raving mad man under psychosis u keep attacking everyone trying to call your warped mind to order. Everyone has their choices to make either good or bad, and no one is blaming the white man, but we're trying put it into your dead brain cells that those vices have been there in the western world even before your forefathers were taken out as slaves on plantations.

Stop licking the white man's ass, there's no juice up there. Ode!!
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by sharone21(f): 11:35am On Nov 15, 2021
tyup post=a107630193:

Everything you see them do, they learnt it from their white counterpart. your own duty rn is to pray or work against low self-esteem affecting ur psych

Samething for Naija women...Anything ( especially bad) u see dem display, they learnt it from their ogas( Naija men).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cee-C Slays In Bikini (Photos) / Prince Odi Okojie Welcomed In His Hometown (photos) / Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.