Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) (53561 Views)

Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) / Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2021
viralmaged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmO8uylFKYQ

Nigerian Actor Bolanle Ninalowo shares video of him and American Rapper Jarule on his Instagram page .

Jarule is Nigeria for the Trophy Stout Extra Special Stout Festival.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWP9V7llxJ_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Ja Rule is really taking good care of himself unlike lil wayne who is using drugs to finish himself
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Geeman2006: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2021
EXLOVER:
Jarule have been trying to get 6packs since 2002 but it's not working for him.

Jarule gave our speakers joy that year, i remember putting Jarule on repeat one xmas.

Not all this songs Polo G, lil baby, Roddy Rich and the rest are giving us

Songs from back then they give more Joy! Mayba because na our time be that. These days , its rubbish most times.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by pyro62(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2021
Labadi69:

Fifty cent killed his career. Not Eminem. Get your damn facts right before yamayama disease descend on your large forehead there angry

I'm not talking to indomie generation babies. 50 had beaf with ja and they were evenly matched until eminem the notorious career killer stepped in. Go and mine pi or waste your time in any other method you think of, but get off my mention kid!!
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2021
James rule.... Always fresh. I loved his raps in those days.

I loved his beef then with 50cent and GUnit.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2021
James rule.... Always fresh. I loved his raps in those days.

I loved his beef then with 50cent and GUnit...

Murder Inc

1 Like

Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by azpekuliar: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2021
Labadi69:

Are you re.tarded? That song was Fat Joe and Ashanti. See as you type am with confidence. Yamayama fall on that your bald head angry

The song also featured Jarule bro.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

That's your own problem..must everyone be like Martin Luther King??

Don't mind the myopic hypocrite.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mmadu2:
A full grown man and a high profile celebrity posing naked and happily looking like an tout. These people have destroyed the image of the black man in America.

They openely promote drugs, violence, sex, wild lifestyle and wild parties. They transfer same ugly lifestyle to the younger generation that are supposed to be responsible.

This is not what Martin Luther & others fought and died for. And when they're targeted by the whites they complain

I think you are a certified psychiatric patient.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by tyup(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mmadu2:

Your duty is to fight your wack lunatic mentality that will support everything wrong and blame the Whiteman for stupidity you chose for yourself.

I know idiots like you will show up

Using the word "Wack Lunatic mentality" against Concord rules of Sentences spells out the fact that ur just a species of Subliterate Neanderthals who's senses is lost in the shade of tenebris. Ur psych is badly so affected that you feel i was quoting you to insult you which wasn't. And to further escalate ur daft genetic tendencies, without basis you're accusing me of supporting everything wrong and blaming the white without no sure proof.

I'll tell ya this again, Your greatest duty atm is to cure ur Low self esteem Negro hole senses and next time trade words with every sense of literacy

CC: goodheart01 You should quit arguing with a Fool like this subliterate
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Labadi69: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
azpekuliar:

The song also featured Jarule bro.

Nope that’s a fat joe song. I’m pretty sure Ja rule did not rap in that song. Fat joe did all the rapping. Ashanti did the hook..
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by azpekuliar: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Labadi69:

Nope that’s a fat joe song. I’m pretty sure Ja rule did not rap in that song. Fat joe did all the rapping. Ashanti did the hook..

Nobody is saying it was not Fat Joe’s song. Ofcourse it was and it featured Ashanti and Jarule. Jarule did the hook along with Ashanti. Maybe you should listen to it now to pick up Jarule singing “...got to do, got to do with it” I haven’t listened to that song in almost 18 years but I still remember. Dafuq are you arguing about? shocked
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Labadi69: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
pyro62:

I'm not talking to indomie generation babies. 50 had beaf with ja and they were evenly matched until eminem the notorious career killer stepped in. Go and mine pi or waste your time in any other method you think of, but get off my mention kid!!

You think you sound smart. But you actually sound very dull. Ja rule’s career was long dead before Eminem came into the picture. Let google be your plug you slow poke. Everybody knows fiddy killed Ja rule’s short career angry
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Labadi69: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
azpekuliar:

Nobody is saying it was not Fat Joe’s song. Ofcourse it was and it featured Ashanti and Jarule. Jarule also did the hook along with Ashanti. Or don’t you know what a guest appearance is? Maybe you should listen to it now to pick up Jarule saying .. “got to do, got to do with it” Dafuq are you arguing about? shocked

What has guest appearance got to do with it? No let yamayama nack you for that your forhead o. Person say jarule sing song. I say no be Ja rule sing am and you dey yearn okpata. By the way, check the damn video and let me know if you find jarule in it. Not be only guest appearance na host appearance angry
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by azpekuliar: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Labadi69:

What has guest appearance got to do with it? No let yamayama nack you for that your forhead o. Person say jarule sing song. I say no be Ja rule sing am and you dey yearn okpata. By the way, check the damn video and let me know if you find jarule in it. Not be only guest appearance na host appearance. You sound like a slow poke angry

Ok. Thank you. smiley
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

Don't mind the myopic hypocrite.
Me I don press for the guy matter oo..
My fingers dey pain me from typing.. grin cry
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Streetdreamx(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Murda inc crew that year (ja rule, ivy Gotti and Ashanti)
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by generalwo(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mmadu2:

Abeg get away. I'm not addressing his fellow lunatics like you. I'm appealing to the mind of those that are still sane.
.... I am sure most of your family members will rather be a lunatic like him than be a supposed sane man like u
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by goodheart01: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
tyup:

Using the word "Wack Lunatic mentality" against Concord rules of Sentences spells out the fact that ur just a species of Subliterate Neanderthals who's senses is lost in the shade of tenebris. Ur psych is so affected badly you feel i was quoting you to insult you. And to further escalate ur daft genetic tendencies, without basis you're accusing me of supporting everything wrong and blaming the white without no sure proof.

I'll tell ya this again, Your greatest duty atm is to cure ur Low self esteem Negro hole senses and next time trade words with every sense of literacy

CC: goodheart01 You should quit arguing with a Fool like this subliterate

Certainly there's no need for any verbal exchange with the tout. I meuve
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by pyro62(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Labadi69:

You think you sound smart. But you actually sound very dull. Ja rule’s career was long dead before Eminem came into the picture. Let google be your plug you slow poke. Everybody knows fiddy killed Ja rule’s short career angry

It's your father that dashed you second hand phone that I blame. He should have waited for you to fail waec first. At this young age life has dealt you so many blows and now you only find solace in picking on people in social media instead of fixing up your dilapidated life. I only have pity for you silly future ex convict.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Shakathezulu1: 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Kizzygentle:
Jarule and ashanti that year. Thought they dated though.. Always on time.. Na 50cent comot am for the industry.. Lols..
Especially with that track 'Back down'. 50 went hard on Ja.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mmadu2:

Useless hooligan. Its called foolery and bad behavior

And beating your senator abroad is called what sir?
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Shakathezulu1: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
pyro62:

50cent had already finished Ja before Eminem came in.
Eminem grouse with Ja was as a result of MurderInc throwing shots via the Benzino magazine. Em and Benzino had beef going on.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Kazim88: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
larrybabanla:
what is this one saying, oga get d fck, ozuoor

You have mental issue... You have made yourself senior defender for Black Americans ironically you have never meet one in your life. Mugu
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by player007(m): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mmadu2:
A full grown man and a high profile celebrity posing naked and happily looking like an tout. These people have destroyed the image of the black man in America.

They openely promote drugs, violence, sex, wild lifestyle and wild parties. They transfer same ugly lifestyle to the younger generation that are supposed to be responsible.

This is not what Martin Luther & others fought and died for. And when they're targeted by the whites they complain

What are you even saying?
You think the whites don't do drugs ?
How dare you even judge the man based on his looks alone?
Do you know him story?
As BLACKS we need to stop trying to bring each other down.
It's WRONG.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by larrybabanla(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
Kazim88:

You have mental issue... You have made yourself senior defender for Black Americans ironically you have never meet one in your life. Mugu
yea sure, cos I work at the airport, and I'm sure your generation have never seen 1at all, if you need help, just say it, everybody are not your class
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Kazim88: 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
larrybabanla:
yea sure, cos I work at the airport, and I'm sure your generation have never seen 1at all, if you need help, just say it, everybody are not your class

"Because your work at an Airport"...

And "Your generation have not seen airport"... That make you the defender of Black Americans

Lollllz.... my stomach.. boy you are genuinely funny without even knowing.

Crazy things you see on nairaland
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mmadu2:

Hooligan supporting fellow lunatic. All of you will end up in Psychiatric ward soonest.

U @ brain dead pls book appointment with a Dr. U @ brain and internally crazy. Make u no go market ooo
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Kdon2: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mmadu2:

You are the one that has a problem when you decide to be like lucifer when you can be like Martin Luther. Why not be neutral instead of choosing a hooligan lifestyle.

What is this one? Mr holier than thou but filled wit evil contents.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by cybriz82(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Totilopussylick:
grin always on time.

Still Yung and fresh.

Holla holla...still remember sisquo n jarue --you are everything..
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by lyricaldaboss(m): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ja Rule is an OG in the game, but I no fit take picture with another man with no top on embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics / I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo / Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.