Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Mr Latin Gets A Car Gift From His Wife, Ronke Solola Amusan On His Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Latin Gets A Car Gift From His Wife, Ronke Solola Amusan On His Birthday (41812 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) / Mr Latin Gives Update On Baba Suwe’s Failing Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Latin Gets A Car Gift From His Wife, Ronke Solola Amusan On His Birthday by Omoluabiii(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2021
Malory:
Na his money she still use buy the car. Congrats to him sha

my dear, it is a blessing if someone is stealing your money and the person is using it in this manner, abi no be xo?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Latin Gets A Car Gift From His Wife, Ronke Solola Amusan On His Birthday by Newboss(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Na he buy am. He doesn't want people to start asking questions.
Re: Mr Latin Gets A Car Gift From His Wife, Ronke Solola Amusan On His Birthday by damosky12(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2021
One of the funniest actors in Yoruba Molly history. Man is funny!
Re: Mr Latin Gets A Car Gift From His Wife, Ronke Solola Amusan On His Birthday by BABANGBALI: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Just because him get tokunbo car as a gift, person no go hear word again. Mtcheeeeeeeeee!
Re: Mr Latin Gets A Car Gift From His Wife, Ronke Solola Amusan On His Birthday by AbuAeesha: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sebastine1994:

“The cost of this car is less than 1% of his net worth. If your boyfriend spent 5% of his net worth buying you a car, then your boyfriend did more than Otedola.

Remember the account of the widow’s mite? Don’t just look at the amount. Rather, look at the sacrifice. $1 million is chicken change to a millionaire

1,000,000 is a sacrifice to a working man. Go home and appreciate your boyfriend He did what husband has not done!”
less than 1% of his net worth
are u his/in contact with his account/asset manager
just curious
Re: Mr Latin Gets A Car Gift From His Wife, Ronke Solola Amusan On His Birthday by mkoabiola: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
GEEBITE:
In Gwrmany luxury car ratings besides Porsche which is a class apart.,BMW is rated firs,Audi second and Merceded third . In electric cars Audi and Volkswagen are the leaders.
It usually have electronic fault hence we don't usually go for it in Nigeria.

Audi is not rugged for Nigeria roads.
Re: Mr Latin Gets A Car Gift From His Wife, Ronke Solola Amusan On His Birthday by mkoabiola: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Orente21:
Which money do u think she LL use before? Atlst u guys know dt we women are great alajo (contributors). Keep giving us money so we can susprise u guys more.
This ur name though

Oriente.. Hahaha.
Come be my personal alajo

1 Like

Re: Mr Latin Gets A Car Gift From His Wife, Ronke Solola Amusan On His Birthday by ThatFairGuy: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Smart work rather.
preciousele:
Hard works pays
Re: Mr Latin Gets A Car Gift From His Wife, Ronke Solola Amusan On His Birthday by Bigpapi: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=Malory post=107629789]Na his money she still use buy the car. Congrats to him sha[/q]

No talk

Re: Mr Latin Gets A Car Gift From His Wife, Ronke Solola Amusan On His Birthday by Orente21(f): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
mkoabiola:

This ur name though

Oriente.. Hahaha.
Come be my personal alajo
Goodday. Blessed Monday. Pls I need your like for my story.We have not been paid in the school I teach and I need the money to buy little foodstuffs to sustain myself and my kids.Click like for orente21 story.

https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110015888

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her / Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show / Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.