Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Entire Salary 29k Wiped Out From Account By Online Loan Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Entire Salary 29k Wiped Out From Account By Online Loan Company (466 Views)

Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free / Credit Deduction Theft From Account- Photo / My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Entire Salary 29k Wiped Out From Account By Online Loan Company by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2021
There is this online loan company Quickcheck I used to borrow money from around 2019 when my salary was not stable and I used to pay back in time. So around August my phone screen broken and started malfunctioning, since I have jumia account so I wanted to deposit to it to order for the screen replacement, I managed to login into the jumiapay account with the phone since I can auto deposit into the account because my debit card details is with them. When I wanted to proceed with the transaction the phone immediately started malfunctioning again and I off it because if I did it'll work for few minutes before it start to malfunction again. wwhen I switched it on I saw an alert of 20k from quickcheck, immediately I sent a mail to them using my small phone and transfer the money back to them. But they still go ahead to deduct the interest and accrued late fees unknown to me because they have my debit card details. So when it was time for delivery I checked my balance and 7k is gone in my account and I decided to check what happened on jumiapay with the same phone, on clicking on the Quickcredit button same thing happened all over again unknowingly because I didn't get any messages, so I paid for the delivery and fixed the screen immediately. Then I decided to check my balance on uba app and see that I still have 12k excess which shouldn't be. I decided to check jumiapay to know what happened it was the same thing all over again, I sent the 12k to them with explanation like four times on different platforms. But they still go ahead to deduct the money from my account.

1 Like

Re: My Entire Salary 29k Wiped Out From Account By Online Loan Company by samuel051: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Watch as those who will say go and pay ur debt will avoid this thread..stupid people supporting those loan thieves.. if u had complained of owing the loan company,they would have invaded this thread with their family curses and frustrations, calling you names,a debtor and a thief who wants to run down someone's business. They will not speak about the unsolicited loan and debit. Why e no be me dey send d money make I use an drink beer and bush meat pepper soup for marvelous bar. Ndi ala nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: My Entire Salary 29k Wiped Out From Account By Online Loan Company by Lawlab249: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2021
Ewooo
Re: My Entire Salary 29k Wiped Out From Account By Online Loan Company by alfred007(m): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2021
Your phone was bad, it's not your fault that it did what you didn't instruct it.

The borrowing coy wasn't wrong to because it is programmed to take interest after the send out money.

Take heart
Re: My Entire Salary 29k Wiped Out From Account By Online Loan Company by ignis: 7:19am On Nov 15, 2021
Seriously, I don't understand your write up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Entire Salary 29k Wiped Out From Account By Online Loan Company by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2021
Simple solution for you....Go and change your atm pin or transaction pin
Re: My Entire Salary 29k Wiped Out From Account By Online Loan Company by KashApp: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2021
samuel051:
Watch as those who will say go and pay ur debt will avoid this thread..stupid people supporting those loan thieves.. if u had complained of owing the loan company,they would have invaded this thread with their family curses and frustrations, calling you names,a debtor and a thief who wants to run down someone's business. They will not speak about the unsolicited loan and debit. Why e no be me dey send d money make I use an drink beer and bush meat pepper soup for marvelous bar. Ndi ala nairalanders.
God bless you!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 1.5k Youtube Subscribers In Just 1 Week To Start Earning From Youtube / Breaking News Mobile Filling Station On Fire In Awka / 6 Online Business you can start with your smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.