Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House (18040 Views)

Malami Denies Ordering Raid On Justice Odili's Home / Raid On Justice Odili's House: Search Warrant Used (Pictures) / Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by Naijanascam: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
That serves the AJODO man right........ now he sent himself and he will reap the whole benefits himself for destroying others....
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by chloride6: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
Naijanascam:
That serves the AJODO man right........ now he sent himself and he will reap the whole benefits himself for destroying others....

We don't want any useless low lifer. We want Malami...

2 Likes

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by Greenlight123: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Malami on hot seat
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by Trumann: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
It's a lie. Ajodo works for Malami.
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by bodee(m): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
I was listening to the man last night on Channels. I think bad people have a way of twisting the truth, not being able to hit the nail on the head. He said the invasion was just one of the present societal issues like banditary, kidnapping, terrorism... He was asked to comment about the 2017 Onoghene saga, he said 'no comment on that'

He was mixing words about the Forex scam which the HOR indicted him of; absolving himself and saying the issue was between Polaris and CBN to determine the actual $ rate then.
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by kilisi(m): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wait! Are there actually 36 AGFs in the country?

This AGF talks like a dunce sometimes.
But I don't know if he's a dunce.

1 Like

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by hedonido: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
This smelly abokki said that there are 36 AGFs in the country. Does the idiot know the full meaning of AGF? How many federations are in Nigeria?

Man, I'm disgusted to see how these incompetent and utterly useless Fulani people keep occupying important government positions, in a country filled with many brilliant and better qualified people.

2 Likes

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by Trumann: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lovenorth:
Our boss has spoken and that is the actual undiluted truth, for the useless terrorists that are desperate to spoil his name, they should think of another lie because they are only wasting their time. Malami may God continue to bless you and Insha Allah you will be our president one day in this country and there is nothing any terrorist can do about it

Bandits and Boko Haram are collecting taxes from your parents in the North. You guys are intellectually inferior to even dogs in other places. So, keep on being stupid, na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by revived: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Make una free my benefactor abeg angry angry
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by MrMcJay(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
There are 36 AGFs in the country, so he should say which of the AGF engaged him.”

So sad this kind of reasoning is emanating from the AGF.

1 Like

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by Naijanascam: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
chloride6:

We don't want any useless low lifer. We want Malami...

Yes....

Both.....
but a very big lesson to everyone out there in this type of useless deals .... one day you go carry am and face the music alone
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Malami the silent cabal. The president general of Nigeria. The idiotic unknown SAN.
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by byteem: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
There is only one AGF.. attorney General of Federation. There are 36 State AGs.. State attorney Generals.. and AG for FC but one AGF.. so big lie

1 Like

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
oshozondii:
…Denies engaging him to recover assets

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/justice-odilis-house-raid-i-dont-know-ajodo-malami/

There is an asset recovery unit in my office

is this the work of AGF abeg?
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Falseprofet2:
cry
I see Malami retiring to Kebbi state after 2023
I see apc stalwarts denying Buhari when reports of monies stolen begin to come out in 2023
Are you a clone or what?
This ain't the false prophet I know..
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
And there goes the long awaited denial or should I say confirmation cheesy
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by dapolaw(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
So you don't know each state of the federation has her own attorney general/ commissioner of justice?

kilisi:

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by selfmade22: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nigeria hv seen worse but am happy time îs ticking by 2023 Nigeria will be better grin
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by snoopz: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Malami and lie mumu be 5 and 6...
Dem fit deny jesus
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by egoldman(m): 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lovenorth:
Our boss has spoken and that is the actual undiluted truth, for the useless terrorists that are desperate to spoil his name, they should think of another lie because they are only wasting their time. Malami may God continue to bless you and Insha Allah you will be our president one day in this country and there is nothing any terrorist can do about it

Dankpuruba, shege Dan banza kowei.
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by iyke2frankeze: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
This man should wriggle himself out before all Afonjas commit suicide. They can't withstand seeing one Pharaoh who is hell bent in oppressing Southern Nigeria go down.
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by Lovenorth: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
egoldman:

Dankpuruba, shege Dan banza kowei.
One of them spotted grin
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by descarado: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Racoon:
The AGF can't escape this one.Imagine the lame damage control he has been making to wriggle out of the mess. The regime have made chronic lying an official policy of government.
Read SAN is building strong case against him to remove the SAN title from him.
Is this true?
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by Sunnyja: 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lovenorth:
Allah cannot be mocked, if the AGF actually has a hand in the raid and he is denying then know that your Allah will bring His full punishment on you for supporting a lair.
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by chymeze: 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
I watched the video the suspects granted to journalists. The chief suspect clearly mentioned Malami's name. He said Mr Malami had personally sent them on such missions in their previous 20 outings. But he however said Malami never authorized them on the last mission to Justice odili's home. However, Malami himself came out and said he had never met these guys or authorized them for any mission at all. The lies were so glaring, even the way he was biting his tongue sef in response to whether he ever knew the men
FarahAideed:

This statement proves Malami actually sent the CSP

1 Like

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by slowice(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mr wailer-mi talk small truth for once in your quota system yeye life haba!, lying upandan like it's part of your job description.... Maybe it is sef, I nor fit truth anything touched by bubu or blessed by lai mo undecided
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by justgabby(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2021

There is only one AGF in Nigeria. The rest 36 are states and ftc AGs
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by yahmohy27: 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Maxymilliano:
When formal Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki, was mentioned by Offa robbery suspects, IGP kept inviting him to Force Hqtrs for questioning, now that AGF is mentioned,
IGP is busy parading suspects while the big masquerade behind the invasion is yet to be invited or questioned

Did he kill or steal somebody?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC: As Jega Bows Out Today / IGP, Ibrahim Idris Arrives Benue State (Photos) / CBN Asks Court Not To Unfreeze EndSARS Campaigners’ Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.