Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House (18055 Views)

Malami Denies Ordering Raid On Justice Odili's Home / Raid On Justice Odili's House: Search Warrant Used (Pictures) / Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by oshozondii: 7:49am On Nov 15, 2021
…Denies engaging him to recover assets

The Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr Abubakar Malami, SAN, has denied knowing or engaging at any time, a fake police officer, Lawrence Ajodo who was among 14 persons paraded by the Police over the siege to the Abuja residence of Supreme Court Justice, Justice Mary Odili.

Ajodo, who allegedly led the team that invaded Justice Odili’s home, had during interrogation, confessed to be a consultant to the AGF but insisted that he was not sent on the raid by the AGF.

Speaking yesterday on Channels Television’s Programme, ‘Politics Today’ monitored by our correspondent, Malami reiterated his stance, saying he had never met Ajodo or engaged him in any job for the ministry.

He said: By my recollection, either in my personal capacity or as AGF, I did not know him, I didn’t engage him formal or informally. That is the position of things as far as Lawrence is concerned.”

Asked if the office of the AGF engages consultant for recovery of properties, Malami said: ‘The office of the AGF engages people officially, particularly lawyers. But the issue here is about official engagement. If Lawrence has evidence of being engaged by the AGF office, he should bring the proof. There is no way someone can be engaged informally as a consultant. So he should provide the public with the letter of engagement by the ministry.

”It is on account of this that I engaged the office of the Inspector-General of Police to conduct an investigation into the matter and look at it from the point of criminality and the police has come up with a report. I reiterate again that I don’t know this man and I have never met him. The IGP has concluded his investigation.”

Asked if he could recollect Ajojo ever being on the payroll of the AGF office, Malami said: ”Government business is a formal business, so if there is any formal engagement of anyone for business, it must be formalized. I can tell you that nothing like Lawrence Ojodo exists in our system or any agency of government that I know.”

Malami affirmed that there was a unit in his office in charge of asset recovery but reiterated that Ajodo to the best of his knowledge was ever engaged to work in that unit.

“There is an asset recovery unit in my office. Government business is regulated through processes and procedure, so they do not operate separately from other departments or against government laid down procedure. The man said he was engaged by the AGF. There are 36 AGFs in the country, so he should say which of the AGF engaged him.”

When confronted with the video confession of Ajodo that he got briefs from his office directly to recover 29 assets, Malami responded thus: ” I think Ajodo has spoken clearly without mincing words on this issue by saying that I didn’t send him on the assignment to raid Justice Odili’s house. That is the issue at stake. The second important issue is that the IGP has investigated this matter and clearly stated that Lawrence is not in any way engaged by my office.” The answers are clear and the man has said I didn’t send him. This is just a case of criminal enterprise that these people are engaged in. This is a man who has been shown to forge signatures.

Also about his reaction to the call by the NBA that an independent by constituted to investigate the matter, Malami said: “The Police which is constitutional empowered to carry out this investigation has submitted it report. If the NBA feels strongly about the report, there are ways to challenge the findings. They can go to court to upturn it. I believe that the NBA Preside may have his own agenda which he is pursing arising from certain conspiracy theory. But I think that if he feels strongly about the police report, he should go to court.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/justice-odilis-house-raid-i-dont-know-ajodo-malami/

1 Like

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by inoki247: 8:47am On Nov 15, 2021
ok

1 Like

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by Racoon(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2021
The AGF can't escape this one.Imagine the lame damage control he has been making to wriggle out of the mess. The regime have made chronic lying an official policy of government.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by Maxymilliano(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2021
When formal Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki, was mentioned by Offa robbery suspects, IGP kept inviting him to Force Hqtrs for questioning, now that AGF is mentioned,
IGP is busy parading suspects while the big masquerade behind the invasion is yet to be invited or questioned

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by FarahAideed: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2021
The man said he was engaged by the AGF. There are 36 AGFs in the country, so he should say which of the AGF engaged him.”

This statement proves Malami actually sent the CSP

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by DawnStudios(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2021
Small small fowl nyash go open, wetin remain now na beta strong wind.
Not as if we don't know the truth sha.

17 Likes

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by LaSenior: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
cheesy

If This Man doesn't rot in jail by 2024 then Nigeria is a laughing stock

Let another party take back power by 2023 so that all these APC saints can smell jail

I trust PDP to really deal with APC so damn well

PDP shouldn't allow any APC miscreants to join them come 2023 instead they should open up the door for teeming youths to participate in active politics

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by BABANGBALI: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bloody liar!

5 Likes

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by irunoko(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lying liar

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by myike2(m): 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Alas! Lie Mohammed can relinquish his heavy weight lying belt to his comrade in arms, Malami

11 Likes

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Who sign Ajodo warrant ?

3 Likes

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by chloride6: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Alaye recuse yourself for proper investigation..

9 Likes

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by Lovenorth: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Our boss has spoken and that is the actual undiluted truth, for the useless terrorists that are desperate to spoil his name, they should think of another lie because they are only wasting their time. Malami may God continue to bless you and Insha Allah you will be our president one day in this country and there is nothing any terrorist can do about it
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by thaoriginator: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2021

I never understand Nigerian government since day one
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by Lagosianswag: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Malami is now a wailer!? shocked grin

5 Likes

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
nawaooh
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by nairavsdollars(f): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Na today?

1 Like

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by Falseprofet2: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
cry
I see Malami retiring to Kebbi state after 2023
I see apc stalwarts denying Buhari when reports of monies stolen begin to come out in 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by Sonnobax15(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin
Eyahhhhh

Na so this life just be cha.....You go easily see people wey go ginger you to go cause wahala but when e burst,na then you go realize say truly truly say every man for himself grin

6 Likes

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by xpressionx(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
This man is more dangerous than Lie Moha and Chicago Chicacoke drug baron combined.

5 Likes

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
When a Chicken farts..

The ground will start chasing him..

This one has been singing like a CANARY.. sad

3 Likes

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by athaboi(f): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Malami will be delt with after he's shameless tenor
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by pickatyoubackup: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tales by malami. By next week we go hear another story

Become a land owner in the heart of Kuje abuja. Few minutes drive to Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Nigeria Immigration, about 30 to 45 mins to the capitals city.
A 2200 square metres plot in AA1 kayarda Kuje, Abuja, Nigeria.
Contact me for this once in a life time offer.

1 Like

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by sapientia(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
No one expected you to agree you know him

Northern Evans

Imagine how many people Malam malami must have kidnapped now in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by KoshCAD: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lair
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by Authoreety: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
It's a government of Liars....

Who lies most gets the juiciest post
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by Zico5(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House by haha20: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Jihadist taqiya.

This is how all of them denied going to Kenya to kidnap Kanu. So how did Kanu get here? Nobody answered.

This Boko Haram regime will go down as the worst in the history of the world.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki / Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) / Chief Don Etiebet Visits Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.