Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” (410 Views)

Worldly Targets Set By Churches: How My Friend Began Preaching Rubbish / Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) / Why Must You Be A Muslim To Make A Comment On A Muslim Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2021
What on earth did she mean?

Duration: 59 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEK6KvsBEj8

1 Like

Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Proverbs 25:8 Don't jump to conclusions - there may be a perfectly good explanation for what you just saw.
Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by Nephilim: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Short and precise! What rubbish!
Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by Ola17: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
There is an old saying that to “assume” makes an “ass out of you and me”.

-copied.

1 Like

Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ola17:
There is an old saying that to “assume” makes an “ass out of you and me”.

-copied.

Absolutely. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by LordReed(m): 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2021
LordReed:
Nice one.

High praise from you, sir smiley
Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by LordReed(m): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2021
PastorM:

High praise from you, sir smiley

Like I said you are my favourite NL pastor. Even though I don't believe the things you do, you have remained cordial and graceful. That is something I cherish. Plus your content does make sense aside from the religious baggage. LoL

2 Likes

Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2021
LordReed:

Like I said you are my favourite NL pastor. Even though I don't believe the things you do, you have remained cordial and graceful. That is something I cherish. Plus your content does make sense aside from the religious baggage. LoL

Lol grin I've another 'religious baggage' to post today grin

Ps. I'm not a pastor wink
Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by LordReed(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2021
PastorM:

Lol grin I've another 'religious baggage' to post today grin

Ps. I'm not a pastor wink

Well you appear so, I am surprised you aren't. I would have bet a few bucks you and your husband ran a church.

1 Like

Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2021
LordReed:

Well you appear so, I am surprised you aren't. I would have bet a few bucks you and your husband ran a church.

He's a pastor. I don't buy into that mentality that a pastor's wife is automatically a pastor grin We were not ordained or called together grin

1 Like

Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by LordReed(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2021
PastorM:

He's a pastor. I don't buy into that mentality that a pastor's wife is automatically a pastor grin We were not ordained or called together grin

He's rubbed off on you then. LoL

BTW what church or denomination are you guys?

1 Like

Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2021
LordReed:

He's rubbed off on you then. LoL

BTW what church or denomination are you guys?

Pentecostal. He believes in tithes. I don't. We have some lovely debates in our house.

1 Like

Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by LordReed(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2021
PastorM:

Pentecostal. He believes in tithes. I don't. We have some lovely debates in our house.

Wow! You really are different! LoLz. Did you grow up in an orthodox church?
Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2021
LordReed:

Wow! You really are different! LoLz. Did you grow up in an orthodox church?

I grew up in Cele - an aladura church grin
Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by LordReed(m): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
PastorM:

I grew up in Cele - an aladura church grin

Chei! Really?! Wow, I would have guessed Anglican or Methodist, lol.
Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by peggywebbs(f): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Another side of @LordReed interesting. I like this exchange.

1 Like

Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by LordReed(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
peggywebbs:

Well like I have said on here several times, I don't oppose religion, I oppose bad ideas and faulty conclusions. Also at the end of the day the truth is religion is not in the blood, we are still all human beings no matter what religion you belong to.
Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
peggywebbs:

He's gradually coming over grin
Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by LordReed(m): 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
PastorM:

He's gradually coming over grin

It is good to have hope. LoLz

1 Like

Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2021
LordReed:

It is good to have hope. LoLz

Can you imagine the testimony? You will tell millions, "I once was lost but now I am found. Praise da Lawd" grin
Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by LordReed(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2021
PastorM:

Can you imagine the testimony? You will tell millions, "I once was lost but now I am found. Praise da Lawd" grin

Don't tempt me to start a church, na private jet go be my target o! LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2021
LordReed:

Don't tempt me to start a church, na private jet go be my target o! LMFAO!

Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

A Swift Conversation Between I And The Devil / Pastor Timilehin Speaks After Actress Juliana's Damning Allegations (video) / Is God A Trinity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.