Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,282 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) (22912 Views)

“Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred / Marriage Was Not Designed To Make You Happy - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo (video) / Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Omooba77: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2021
Feminism in Marriage is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred.

Pastor Mildred Kingsley-Okonkwo has stated that feminism in marriage is rubbish and not God's word.

According to the cleric, a woman can be doing feminism in the office and demanding equal pay when they work so hard, but in marriage there’s only one head.

Pastor Mildred averred that women have the first right of choice in any relationship and should chose right to avoid drinking medicine after death.

She added that the word of God said women should obey and submit to their husbands, and they should obey this.

Pastor Mildred is married to lead pastor of David Christian Centre, Kingsley Okonkwo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2VYH-rzTjc

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/feminism-in-marriage-is-rubbish-pastor-mildred/amp/

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by PlayMaker14: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2021
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2021
Not only rubbish, it is Satanic and the Height of rebellion against GOD Almighty

195 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2021
Who takes feminist serious

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Pierocash(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2021
Woman of substance. They will soon land to spew gabbage against this virtuous woman.

No one practising feminism in marriage is a happy woman. They can be pretending,but the truth is that no feminist ends well in marriage.

I broke up from a 4 yrs relationship 3 months ago with a feminist. They are so narcissistic,rebellious ,and lack empathy. Naija women have turned feminism into wickedness towards men. They have turned Feminism into competition and antagonism in their marriage. Some casualties recorded in marriage is rooted in this evils ideology called feminism

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2021
The last time I was curious enough to read about the causes of marriages collapsing, infidelity was the number reason, not submission, so this people can continue to spew whatever they wish, the only thing that bothers me is that they never preach LOVE/SUBMISSION hand in hand, as Bible recorded it. Yes, I believe in man loving his wife and wife submitting as Bible mentioned, but what these preachers preach is not complete, I see them as preachers who just want to garner the attention of men with reasons best known to them, my opinion anyway.

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Omooba77: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
The last time I was curious enough to read about the causes of marriages collapsing, infidelity was the number reason, not submission, so this people can continue to spew whatever they wish, the only thing that bothers me is that they never preach LOVE/SUBMISSION hand in hand, as Bible recorded it. Yes, I believe in love man loving his wife and wife submitting as Bible mentioned, but what these preachers preach is not complete, I see them as preachers who just want to garner the attention of men with reasons best known to them, my opinion anyway.

Love is key, but some Feminists wants total freedom. We can not upturn God's order.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Omooba77: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2021
Lalasticlala, Dominique what sayeth thou?

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by CodeTemplar: 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Omooba77:

Love is key, but some Feminists wants total freedom. We can not upturn God's order.
The natural man is carnal and selfish. Any attempt at rationalizing his natural urges will keep birthing social problems. Feminism, rape, theft, homosexuality etc. They are strong byproduct of unregenrated minds.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Omooba77:

You mean God's curse/ condemnation for Sin/ wages of sin - Genesis 3 vs 16 ?

3 Likes

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
I am talking about the preachers preaching submission on daily basis without, preaching LOVE along with it, just as Bible mentioned it. Infact, you can never hear them remind men that Bible commanded them to LOVE/HONOUR their wife's, all you will hear is submission. End time preachings

What do you mean by wanting freedom, is there any human who does not deserve to be free? Or do feminists preach against a woman submitting/man loving.
Omooba77:

but some Feminists wants total freedom. We can not upturn God's order.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Omooba77: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
I am talking about the preachers preaching submission on daily basis without, preaching LOVE along with it, just as Bible mentioned it. Infact, you can never hear them remind men that Bible commanded them to LOVE/HONOUR their wife's, all you will hear is submission. End time preachings

What do you mean by wanting freedom, is there any human who does not deserve to be free? Or do feminists preach against a woman submitting/man loving.

I get what you meant. I saw some castigating Bishop Oyedepo.
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
One thing I have observed from most men who claim to be of God, is that they are sexist but they obviously have no grouse with that because they think is their right to be so, but the woman has no such right.

It's really shameful when I see how they fail to emulate the ways of Jesus who on several occasions defended the rights of the woman from her oppressors as the Pharisees.

Today they remind me of the Pharisees much more than Jesus.

They want to keep her in perpetual bondage to man, not know that the saying in the Bible that man shall rule over her was a punishment for her role in man's fall, hence it's no longer valid, because Jesus her redeemer upon His death has broken the yoke and bondage of sin over her life.

That's how they'd make sexist rules such as "a woman shall keep silence in the church and not speak" among such they do to stifle her, but thank God, God is not man, so He doesn't follow the rules of men, but His, hence He would make some women not just to speak in the church but to lead some of the most powerful churches in recent history as a certain Kathryn Kulman.

I chose to align with God's plan and intentions for the woman just as my Master Jesus did so that I would not find myself going against God.

God bless.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
One thing I have observed from most men who claim to be of God, is that they are sexist but they obviously have no grouse with that because they think is their right to be so, but the woman has no such right.

It's really shameful when I see how they fail to emulate the ways of Jesus who on several occasions defended the rights of the woman from her oppressors as the Pharisees.

Today they are they remind me of the Pharisees much more than Jesus.

They want to keep her in perpetual bondage to man, not know that the saying in the Bible that man shall rule over her was a punishment for her role in man's fall, hence it's no longer valid, because Jesus her redeemer upon His death has broken the yoke and bondage of sin over her life.

That's how they'd make sexist rules such as "a woman shall keep silence in the church and not speak" among such they do to stifle her, but thank God, God is not man, so He doesn't follow the rules of men, but His, hence He would make some women not just to speak in the church but to lead some of the most powerful churches in recent history as a certain Kathryn Kulman.

I chose to align with God's plan and intentions for the woman just as my Master Jesus did so that I would not find myself going against God.

God bless.

Thanks for your contribution.

Religious men can be really oppressive in matters concerning women. Most men and their pastors need to read their Bibles thoroughly, not only the places they like because it supports them, but even the most hidden reaches. Most women in such unions are miserable.

I'm always surprised to see that pastors read their Bibles and stop on that verse, and never go beyond it. Is it that loving ones wife isn't important? Isn't it as much a commandment as they feel the submission verse is? The men who refuse to read beyond that are in the same danger they feel women who aren't submissive are.

This is one of the reasons I stopped listening to pastors. They are too lopsided in their reading and interpretation of the Bible. Most of the time it is because it tickles their fancy.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Thanks for your contribution.

Religious men can be really oppressive in matters concerning women. Most men and their pastors need to read their Bibles thoroughly, not only the places they like because it supports them, but even the most hidden reaches. Most women in such unions are miserable.

I'm always surprised to see that pastors read their Bibles and stop on that verse, and never go beyond it. Is it that loving ones wife isn't important? Isn't it as much a commandment as they feel the submission verse is? The men who refuse to read beyond that are in the same danger they feel women who aren't submissive are.

This is one of the reasons I stopped listening to pastors. They are too lopsided in their reading and interpretation of the Bible. Most of the time it is because it tickles their fancy.
The worst part is that, whether knowingly or unknowingly, they're trying to take the place of God in a woman's life , but thank God it's not up to them but up to the woman to decide if she'd let that happen.

That's why God would on some occasions deem it necessary to prevent some woman from marrying, because it would undermine their chances of being all He wants them to be, since the man or husband may want to take His position as her Lord and Master over the woman life, and a man cannot have two masters, so that would likely mean He is likely the One to miss out.

Kudos though to all those women as Mary who have chosen not to let that happen to God, as they place Him and His Word above everything else including the man or their husband.

And that good part which they've chosen, no man can take away from them. Luke 10:42

Thanks and God bless.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by CodeTemplar: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Submission by wives unto husbands is an unmistakable new testament instruction. Going back to eden in other to rationalize it against some class of pastors is pure persecution.

1 Like

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Submission by wives unto husbands is an unmistakable new testament instruction. Going back to eden in other to rationalize it against some class of pastors is pure persecution.
Even though Jesus Christ made it clear that marriages are not of His Kingdom, but of this world, they continue to install themselves as marriage counselors in the name of God.

Marriage was in place before the curse showed up so equality in marriage is not against God but as God created it to be. undecided

After the curse came in however, woman was cursed, condemned by God to be ruled over by man and perish in the end - cease to exist / return to dust when she dies!
16 Then God said to the woman, “I will cause you to have much trouble when you are pregnant. And when you give birth to children, you will have much pain. You will want your husband very much, but he will rule over you.”
17 Then God said to the man, “I commanded you not to eat from that tree. But you listened to your wife and ate from it. So I will curse the ground because of you. You will have to work hard all your life for the food the ground produces.
18. The ground will grow thorns and weeds for you. And you will have to eat the plants that grow wild in the fields.
19. You will work hard for your food,until your face is covered with sweat. You will work hard until the day you die, and then you will become dust again. I used dust to make you, and when you die, you will become dust again.” - Genesis 3 vs 16- 19
However, through Jesus Christ all who believe in Him, including women, are saved from this condemning curse(all those who live under the curse perish much like Adam), and are made equal members of the Kingdom of God. undecided

Sadly, your Mogs have no knowledge of this and so continue to preach lies as sermons in the name of God. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Confused lot. They want to write manual for another Person's invention. God invented marriage and wrote the guiding manual.

1. God created woman after He decided that since man was alone - the only man in the history of creation to have been alone - He, God, would create a partner specifically fit for him, to complement him. So God created Eve as a perfect equal of Adam's. And God instituted marriage as a union between man and woman - equals. undecided

2. However, man fell and God laid a curse on woman proclaiming that she would no longer be equal to her husband in her marriage and since then, we have seen man and woman live in that cursed state from the beginning. undecided

3. Your Mog here lies since he presumes that marriage can only flourish if man and woman continue to exist in the cursed state. Also he is ignorant of the fact that a curse is what made marriage what it is today, and that same curse is the one Jesus Christ has given those who believe in Him freedom from. undecided

What you call salvation is give you by Jesus Christ from the very curse laid upon man(woman too) by God in Genesis 3 vs 14 - 19. That gift you recieve through Jesus Christ what who claim to believe in Jesus Christ continue to reject, this by their ignorance, choosing instead to remain in their previously cursed state. And as Jesus Christ made it severally clear in His teachings, no one still condemned/cursed will enter into Heaven. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by CodeTemplar: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Even though Jesus Christ made it clear that marriages are not of His Kingdom, but of this world, they continue to install themselves as marriage counselors in the name of God.

Marriage was in place before the curse showed up so equality in marriage is not against God but as God created it to be. undecided

After the curse came in however, woman was cursed, condemned by God to be ruled over by man and perish in the end - cease to exist / return to dust when she dies!

However, through Jesus Christ all who believe in Him, including women, are saved from this condemning curse(all those who live under the curse perish much like Adam), and are made equal members of the Kingdom of God. undecided

Sadly, your Mogs have no knowledge of this and so continue to preach lies as sermons in the name of God. undecided
I can imagine u further coming out to say that Jesus was sexist for not having a female among the twelves. Just get lost with your junk you spill across monikers.

13 Likes

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Adamgeneral12: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
You wey dey support faminist as a man,I pray pray say make God no let you jam AJONRIN for road.

If you marry your wife jeje and ajonrin come see say your wife go dey useful for there club, they will come meet your wife,if care is not taking your wife follow dem,your own don peme be that.
Na go dey wash plate,wash clothes, open gate for your when she come late at night.
You go chop juju tire,you go turn to gbewudani.
Just because your wife don join ajonrin group.

AJONRIN na one group of women that walk in groups, they are never submissive to man,what they do is to use what they have to collect what they whan from a men,
the real man wey be the husband dem go change that one action man to house boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
You wey dey support faminist as a man,I pray pray say make God no let you jam AJONRIN for road.

If you marry your wife jeje and ajonrin come see say your wife go dey useful for there club, they will come meet your wife,if care is not taking your wife follow dem,your own don peme be that.
Na go dey wash plate,wash clothes, open gate for your when she come late at night.
You go chop juju tire,you go turn to gbewudani.
Just because your wife don join ajonrin group.

AJONRIN na one group of women that walk in groups, they are never submissive to man,what they do is to use what they have to collect what they whan from a men,
the real man wey be the husband dem go change that one action man to house boy.
God's Law and works are not about how you feel about your fellow man or your ego. You are called to submit to God's decrees and know His Truth, not form your own truth from God's Word. undecided

Any of you who think that a curse is what defines you, automatically remove yourself from the blessings blessings that God has in store for those who belong to Him. Now do not for once be deceieved into thinking those shiny things you see in this world are it....no, since even the unbelievers have those in abundance. undecided

Be sure of this, those who chose to continue to live according to the curse/condemnation of Sin- Genesis 3 vs 14 - 19 will never enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by costell(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
itbis very wrong , if you are married as a woman and you will now come and go ad be doing feminism.
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Dalil8: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
Feminism is for losers.

Scam!.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by dapsoneh: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
They will soon come for you Pastor
They are always in self denial
Some of them service cucumber in their closets
Yet come out to say rubbish
Just leave them sir, let them live their lives

4 Likes

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by saphiere(f): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
EVERYONE IS EQUAL.

Gal. 3: 28

Gen. 1:27

Acts. 10: 34

Rom. 10: 12

Rom. 2: 23

Rom. 2: 11

Prov. 22: 2

Matt. 20: 16

James. 2: 1

Col. 3: 11

Ezek. 30: 20

5 Likes

Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lol
Re: Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Absolute rubbish sef. Shebi one of their leaders dey do like say she no dey collect prick whereas she dey go collect prick codedly. She's a son now whereas the fools following her must have destroyed their beautiful relationship, marriages due to listening to her wrong advices of being a super woman and seeing men as being shitty. Na dem Sabi Sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s / What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? / What Will Happen At RCCG Convention 2017 — Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.