Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya: My Wife Got Best Treatment, Prayers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya: My Wife Got Best Treatment, Prayers (262 Views)

Cause Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Death Revealed / Breaking: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Mourns Again As He Loses South African Wife Nomth / The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya: My Wife Got Best Treatment, Prayers by treasure2: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2021
Pastor Taiwo Odukoya: My Wife Got Best Treatment, Prayers

Wale Elegbede

The senior pastor of Fountain of Life Church, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya, has recounted the battle his late wife, Nomthi, fought for two years with cancer before succumbing to death last Tuesday

Odukoya, who appeared for the first time in public after the sad death of his second wife, told the congregation in his church that the late mother of two got the best of treatment from the best health facilities in the world.

Pastor Odukoya’s wife, Nomthi, died on Tuesday after a two-year battle with cancer.

On Friday, the church announced that the funeral events would be held on the 29th and 30th of November, 2021.

Expressing thanksgiving to God through worship, Pastor Odukoya said despite being upset by the occurrence of certain events, he has the peace of God over the departure of his wife.

He said: “Last year’s Mother’s Day, she was receiving treatment in the UK, she preached from a very difficult position.

"She started receiving treatment January last year. Was it an attack? Everything that the Lord didn’t put on you is an attack of the devil. Yes, it was an attack.

“But did the devil win? No, he didn’t. I don’t understand the mystery myself. Did the devil win when Judas betrayed and sold Jesus? So, the devil cannot win over us, it is the counsel of God that will come to pass.

“She fulfilled her time. We walked the journey all through together, even when she was abroad. You know we are five hours ahead of them, we call and chat together.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/pastor-taiwo-odukoya-my-wife-got-best-treatment-prayers/

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya: My Wife Got Best Treatment, Prayers by bigtt76(f): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2021
Sad but he wasn't with her all through the battle? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Man Stops Daughter's Wedding Over Son-in-law's N70k Bride Price Debt / Helping Your Child Learn To Read – 6 Practical Tips / Moments Rapper Speed Darlington Allegedly Beat Up A Lady Destroying His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.