Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Why I Beheaded Him And Removed His Intestines - Headless 10-year-old Boy In Bush - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Beheaded Him And Removed His Intestines - Headless 10-year-old Boy In Bush (958 Views)

SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) / I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect / I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Beheaded Him And Removed His Intestines - Headless 10-year-old Boy In Bush by SleekGist: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2021
A 10-year-old boy in Azumini community, Isiokpo, in the Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State has been brutally killed and dumped in the bush

It was reported that the headless body of the boy identified as Destiny Peter, was found in a bush in the community on Friday, November 12

It was also gathered that his intestine had been removed by the suspected ritualists. sleekgist

A resident, who spoke to Punch on condition of anonymity, claimed that such a thing had never happened in the community.

"This may be a ritual killing, but nobody knows for sure. Let the government and the police come and help us get to the bottom of the killing of this poor innocent boy. We heard that the boy was living with his ....https://sleekgist.com/why-i-beheaded-him-and-removed-his-intestines-headless-10-year-old-boy-found-in-the-bush/

1 Share

Re: Why I Beheaded Him And Removed His Intestines - Headless 10-year-old Boy In Bush by Cyphar(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2021
Jesus
Re: Why I Beheaded Him And Removed His Intestines - Headless 10-year-old Boy In Bush by egharevba28v: 10:08am On Nov 15, 2021
sad
Re: Why I Beheaded Him And Removed His Intestines - Headless 10-year-old Boy In Bush by Ihaveleftnaija: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2021
This is sickening, chai!

(1) (Reply)

Bonny Way Driver Threatened A Passenger With Matchet In The Middle Of Night / Gunmen Invade NYSC Lodge In Akwa Ibom, Rape Female Occupants / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Accidentally Shoots Himself In The Pen*s, Bullet Hits His Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.