Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect (14396 Views)

Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian / Why I Beheaded Him And Removed His Intestines - Headless 10-year-old Boy In Bush / I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by GistersNG: 4:27am On Nov 05, 2018
Operatives of the Niger State Police Command have arrested one Dauda Yakubu of Girinya village in the Konton-Karfe Local Government Area of Kogi State for allegedly beheading one Emmanuel Sunday.

Yakubu was alleged to have subsequently made away with his victim’s motorcycle.

It was learnt that the elder brother to the deceased, Amos Sunday, reported to the police that his brother did not return home from work.

Northern City News gathered that police operatives attached to Lapai Division intercepted the suspect at Kagbodu village in Lapai Local Government Area in possession of the deceased’s motorcycle.

It was also learnt that the suspect during investigation confessed to have conspired with one Mohammed Yunusa, now at large, to attack the victim.

Yakubu told our correspondent that he would not have killed Sunday if he had handed over his motorcycle to him without a struggle.

“He refused to hand over his motorcycle to me; so, I got angry and we beheaded him and zoomed off with the motorcycle.

“I don’t know what came over me; we are from the same state (Kogi) but we reside in Niger State. How do I explain myself to my kinsmen?”

Asked if he wanted to use the victim’s head for rituals, Yakubu said, “I couldn’t have used my kinsman’s head for rituals; our culture forbids it; it was the devil that pushed me into killing him.”

The Public Relations Officer for the Niger State Police Command, Muhammad Abubakar, confirmed the incident on Sunday, adding that detectives had recovered Sunday’s body and his motorcycle.

He explained that the police were on the trail of the fleeing Yunusa, noting that the case would be charged to court after investigation.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/beheaded-motorcyclist-refusing-surrender-machine-suspect

Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by GistersNG: 4:27am On Nov 05, 2018
grin
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by ORACLE1975(m): 4:35am On Nov 05, 2018
Madness dey this country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by GOFRONT(m): 5:53am On Nov 05, 2018
grin.

See his face like GANDUJE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by emmie14: 5:58am On Nov 05, 2018
Fine guy like you. Maybe you just joined the trade. Kogji is SW neighbours. Not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by Nbote(m): 6:34am On Nov 05, 2018
So ppl get mind sha.. U beheaded someone jus so U could take his bike?? Like d only option dat comes to mind wen he refused to hand over his bike was to kill him outrightly??

5 Likes

Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by Jabioro: 6:50am On Nov 05, 2018
Blaming the devil as usual..throw the useless devil blamer to the dungeon for life...wicked soul!
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by Iamkuttie(m): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2018

People go open eye commit crime and still blame it on the Devil...

Person wey get mind be-head fellow man, him and devil don dey the same Level... sad shocked

#CelebAmbition

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by Heywhizzy(m): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2018
How come he successful beheaded his kinsman, I thought Yakubus are known for missing target

RIP to the dead.. Typical criminal, blaming devil for his actions
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by OhiOfIhima: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2018
That the same devil will push u to rot in jail... Useless animal in human.
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by slawomir: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2018
Isoright
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by neweraomo: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2018
sadshoot him

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by Olamsoh: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2018
I.T/ SIWES Student (Research and Training Personnel)

Lagos

Job Description

We are in need of I.T/SIWES Students looking for placement as Research and Training Personnel.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: itunup@attainables.net CC lindao@attainables.net
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2018
Dem still dey call am suspect.

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by jerryunit48: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2018
Na who know man...
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by cyndy1000(f): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2018
All the same you are evil whether you would have killed him or not if he surrenderd the motor cycle to you.

I repeat You are Evil
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by Dexpro: 9:54am On Nov 05, 2018
Very bad. See devil
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by Groovenaija360(m): 9:54am On Nov 05, 2018
You beheaded your fellow human for refusing to submit his own machine.

Are you related to Buhari??

You and Buhari na the same

Wicked pple

Beheaded his dick right now undecided

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by Uyi168: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2018
xxx78801:
cant this guy be tracked, arrested and jailed for life?

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by deebrain(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2018
emmie14:
Fine guy like you. Maybe you just joined the trade. Kogji is SW neighbours. Not surprised.

Sir please, outgrow your feeding bottle.
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by ottohan: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2018
Retard
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by ottohan: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2018
Uyi168:
cant this guy be tracked, arrested and jailed for life?
My brother I have been noticing this guy..each day..he creates alternate monikers

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by drezzyx(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2018
Humans are becoming brutal and wicked day by day while the animals are becoming kind and tolerant... I weep for human race.
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by Praktikals(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2018
karijarmy:
omo this guy must have been a very stubborn chide
Yes, a stubborn chide will grow up to be a stubborn man grin
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by dykedarlyn(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2018
This is just plain evil, just cause a hard working man refused to surrender his means of livelihood to you. I pray you rot in jail
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by AmazingELixir: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2018
grin grin grin

Immediately I saw the headline my mind raced straight to Ogun state.

I'm so disappointed right now....head-leaving-body issue is the exclusive preserve of Ogun.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol / Nigerian Among Three Arrested For Drug Peddling In India / Native Doctor Using Army Uniform To Rob Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.